Little help please.

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DizzyMedal

Okay, I'm probably being very stupid. I've probably overlooked them a million times. But where do these promos the guys keep mentioning actually appear? 

One got mentioned in that Starcraft II beta play. One was mentioned in You Say Goodbye and I Say Halo. I assume it's why they were covering Dave in chocolate sauce a couple of weeks ago. 

But I've never seen them. 

I've looked on the news page, the video page, the main page (just plain www.giantbomb.com). I've refreshed other Whiskey sites to look at the large footers at the bottom. And I've never seen these things. Am I just overlooking them somehow? Where do these promos go when they're up? I was really wanting to see the chocolate sauce result photo, but I've probably missed it by now.

defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By defaulttag
@DizzyMedal: ustream.com/giantbomb. look through the archived videos.
DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DizzyMedal
@defaulttag:
So they're just the thumbnails or something?
defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By defaulttag

yeah. if you click on them, it'll bring up the video. then just hit play.

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DizzyMedal
@defaulttag:
No, I've seen the videos. I was asking about the promos they keep saying they put on the site to announce that they were doing the videos. Like at the beginning of the starcraft one, Dave was asking whether or not the users thought it was just an ad or something.
zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By zonerover
@DizzyMedal said:
" @defaulttag: No, I've seen the videos. I was asking about the promos they keep saying they put on the site to announce that they were doing the videos. Like at the beginning of the starcraft one, Dave was asking whether or not the users thought it was just an ad or something. "
The chocolate sauce thing Dave did was for I Love Mondays. Look up the one for the week of E3 for that one.
defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By defaulttag
@DizzyMedal: are you talking about the Thursday Night Throwdown (TNT)? It's every Thursday Afternoon/Night (Pacific Time), and it's a different game every week where GB users can play with the GB staff. Make sure to add "GBTNT" that week to your friends list on XBL or PSN. This past Thursday was Transformers: War for Cybertron.
andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By andrela

You just need to watch each and every video GB do to avoid situations like this ;)

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DizzyMedal

Thanks to everyone, but I get the feeling I'm not properly explaining exactly what I'm trying to ask for, so we're kind of going in weird circles. It was no big deal really, just was bugging me. Maybe I'll figure it out one day.