Lucid Dreaming

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Virago

there's already a thread about this. use the Forum Search button.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Indeed.

EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EndlessMike

I did and didn't find anything. Nice hospitality though, I just remembered why I stay off forums.

DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DaveF

I have em all the time, its the best. And no I don't use ellicit substances either, I'm just lucky enough the have awesome dreams
Its particularly useful when you're having a bad dream because then I just think to myself, hye this is a dream, it isn't real. Sometimes I am so aware of it, that I can choose whether to wake up or not. Pretty cool if I say so myself.

infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By infect999

I think all my dreams are like this. I'm generally aware enough to actually be able to "control" what's happening during the dream sometimes. Or at least it seems like that.

DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaveF
infect999 said:
"I think all my dreams are like this. I'm generally aware enough to actually be able to "control" what's happening during the dream sometimes. Or at least it seems like that."
Control what happens? That would be so incredibly awesome. Although I can sometimes choose between carrying on with the dream or waking up, I generally can't control what I do in the dream, although on rare ocassions I can. Its pretty awesome when you can - living in a fantasy world pretty much!
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Virago
EndlessMike said:
"I did and didn't find anything. Nice hospitality though, I just remembered why I stay off forums.
"
Aww, endlessmike, I didn't mean to be harsh! Just search "Lucid Dreams" you'll get a few hits! Have faith!

DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaveF
Here are the other threads. (Think that should work)
But since we've starrted in here now, why not just carry on?
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Virago

Alright. Ready?

I was one of the Lost boys (girls) of Peter Pan's crew and Captain hook had tied us all together. He was going to... eat us, kill us, I don't know. But right when he was about to stab me, I thought "wtf is going on here, this is a dream! captain Hook, you can't kill us, go away!" and he just kinda disolved.
True. Story.
EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EndlessMike
Virago said:
"Alright. Ready?
I was one of the Lost boys (girls) of Peter Pan's crew and Captain hook had tied us all together. He was going to... eat us, kill us, I don't know. But right when he was about to stab me, I thought "wtf is going on here, this is a dream! captain Hook, you can't kill us, go away!" and he just kinda disolved.
True. Story.
"
I'm glad I dont have dreams about Disney. Disney  always creeped me out. Everything always seems too perfect in all their stories.

The one I got stuck in I was in an underwater world and for some reason the cast of Doug was there. And I had to speak to this talking fish to figure out how to wake up and he told me I had to learn to swim from the cast of Doug and then swim into the light. Creepy thing is once I did that I actually did wake up.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Virago

Lol, I was nine, I didn't know any better.

the cast of Doug? bahahaha, that's great.
EndlessMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EndlessMike
Virago said:
"Lol, I was nine, I didn't know any better.

the cast of Doug? bahahaha, that's great.
"
There's nothing wrong with Doug. Mid-90s Nickelodeon was the best TV ever. I wish I dreamt about it every night. Especially Pete and Pete.
Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Aarny91
lordofultima said:
"Indeed."
Locky locky?
DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaveF
Virago said:
"Alright. Ready?
True. Story.
"
That...is just plain weird