Man crashes his mother's Prius en route to race Brianna Wu

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thephantomstranger
ThePhantomStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Warning this is some pretty messed up stuff.

Here's a link to the neogaf post and here's a link to the original source. You should really just read the original source article as it explains this better then I ever could.

Essentially a mentally ill gamer gater crashed his mother's prius en route to Brianna Wu's house with the intention of challenging her to a street race. Now if that sounds insane to you it gets worse because he had a gun in the car with him.

Connors had been "street racing" en route to Wu's residence, with at least one firearm in the car. As a result of his aggressive driving Connors flew off the road, flipped the Prius and filmed this meltdown video.

-the Daily KOS

Again I recommend you read the article for the full story. This is terrible and deeply disturbing. There is no indication that this man has been arrested yet but Wu has been in contact with law enforcement about this although again there is no indication on if anything will be done by police.

I'd like to remind everyone that Brianna Wu is a member of this forum and hope she stays safe.

P.S. I'm sorry mods I know this is inevitably going to turn into a shit show.

EDIT: Changed the title because some people don't think it's correct also to remove the word deranged.

Here are some tweets of Brianna Wu laughing at the very funny troll who clearly flipped his prius, that is his and only his, for youtube views.

Real funny.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't even know what to say anymore. It sickens me to my stomach that people like this get off on attacking women. I hope this guy goes to jail for attempted murder.

Stefanten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you watch more of parkourdude91's videos you'd realize he's just playing a character and this video is no different

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Milkman

That video seems like trolling. It says he wants to challenge her to a street race to prove she's not a "real gamer" or some shit. I have trouble believing there's anyone that idiotic. But hey, I guess nothing should surprise me at this point. Also, I'm not seeing where it says anything about a gun in the car but maybe I missed it.

Perhaps more shocking though...GamerGate is still a thing?

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you watch more of parkourdude91's videos you'd realize he's just playing a character and this video is no different

I mean, either way he's a crazy asshole.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This guy is clearly an idiot but to try and say she was almost attacked seems ridiculous.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno. Yeah, he's playing a character, but he also legit sent a guy to Israel to "save Tupac" a few years ago.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Atwa

Does anyone know who ParkourDude91 is? The "disturbing video" has a car on its side, Bon Jovi's - Dead or Alive playing in the background, clearly satirical conspiracy theories. I mean

Connors has a history of unstable behavior as documented in his Youtube Channel, where he talks about sending a friend to Israel on a mission to save Tupac Shakur, who was murdered in 1996.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what to say anymore. It sickens me to my stomach that people like this get off on attacking womenother people. I hope this guy goes to jail for attempted murder.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunslingerpanda said:

@stefanten said:

I dunno. Yeah, he's playing a character, but he also legit sent a guy to Israel to "save Tupac" a few years ago.

That sounds like the most amazing thing.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who races in a Prius?

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

If he hasn't been arrested then maybe it wasn't actually a crime? Generally when you report that someone is trying to kill you and you have video evidence, that person would be arrested. Since they were not, I come to the conclusion that he was just acting for his video. I need more evidence to say that this guy actually did anything wrong, and especially more evidence for the bit about the gun. There's no source on that.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Milkman

This is what his YouTube profile page looks like:

No Caption Provided

This guy is either some sort of next level master troll or the worst person in the world.

djkommunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this guy has serious mental health issues and we shouldnt give him any kind of attention that isnt medical or psychological

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stryker1121

@gunslingerpanda said:

@stefanten said:

I'll bite before this thread gets locked: Who did this guy send to Israel and why did he think Tupac was alive and living there?

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GunslingerPanda
Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that anyone doesn't see this as a joke is depressing.

The possibility that it might be a joke is equally depressing.

I mean, if he's serious, I feel sorry for the guy, he needs mental help. If it's an act? Then seriously, that guy can go to hell.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@spraynardtatum said:

I mean, if he's serious, I feel sorry for the guy, he needs mental help. If it's an act? Then seriously, that guy can go to hell.

No having fun around Kevin Cogneto everyone!

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevin_cogneto said:
@spraynardtatum said:

Hey, yeah, let's have some fun! I know, let's find someone who recently has received death threats, and then pretend to be a crazy screaming person on his way to her house! You know, as a joke!

He ought to go scream "bomb" in an airport for a laugh, I'm sure he can explain that it's just a joke. Fuck him.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevin_cogneto said:
@spraynardtatum said:

I think "fun" is relative here.

But yeah, this entire thing is stupid on level that is honestly hard to comprehend.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By csl316

If this is a dumb joke, the title of this thread is kind of misleading. parkourdude91 gets views and attention.

We all lose.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alwaysbebombing said:

Who races in a Prius?

Drag race in his mother's Prius no less. If someone's life wasn't in danger this would've been hilarious.

EDIT: I misread the "crashed the car" as "crashed it into her home". It's been one of those da... months for me.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

This is some next level trolling.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is in danger!

Everyone take deep breaths. We're going to get through this. Let's not give this atrocious thread anymore attention as it's complete sensationalism...Just let it disappear from the forums and out of your life...like a flowing river...push it down with the current...

Deep breaths...

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: This guy is a known insane person, and if you go through his internet history you'll see that he's not kidding. If he's serious about these threats is another thing, but it's not parody or satire. That guy is legit disturbed, and much like Chris-chan he has been the victim of people trolling him on the internet for "lulz" for quite some time now.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By AlexW00d

I can't tell what's worse here, the fact that people think this is real, or the fact that gamergater is a real term people use seriously. Also where the fuck does that awful website get gun from? Are we sure that it isn't a wannabe Onion?

@gunslingerpanda said:

@oldirtybearon said:

@gunslingerpanda said:

@stefanten said:

http://wiki.teamgamerfood.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Operation_Tupacalypse

Ok that's pretty fucking great.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AMyggen

@atwa said:

@spraynardtatum said:

Yeah honestly its quite ridiculous. He posted a video, where the only "violence" he even hints at is that he is going to street race Brianna Wu. He even outright spells he has no weapon except the truth. Yet somehow this has been turned into Brianna Wu almost being attacked?

It's not a joke, this guy has been known to be mentally unstable for quite some time, and has been harassed on the internet by people who like to get him to do stupid shit. If you want to read more about that shit show, give this link a go.

Also, the part with the weapons came from a Skype conversation he was having with some other people.

Now we don't know if the guy was really planning to do this stuff, but he's not "joking" about this shit. The guy made an earlier video brandishing a knife saying how he was gonna kill Wu, he also has videos of himself with guns.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

That was dumb. You shouldn't try to street race in a Prius...

davidmerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, if this actually was an elaborate prank, do you know the lengths he would have to go to? The risks he would be required to take? That's clearly a totaled vehicle, so unless he just happened upon one and filmed himself kicking and screaming at it without highway patrol or emergency services hauling his ass off, he would have had to drag a wreck out there--risking a traffic jam and, again, attracting the police. If he was willing to go that far, then there is something clinically wrong with him.

And--again--Brianna has received innumerable rape and death threats for the last several months. YES she is going to take a clearly unhinged person making threats of violence toward her seriously.

This community can do better. Show some respect and empathy. Christ.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen all month (and that's really saying something).

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AMyggen

Guys, if this actually was an elaborate prank, do you know the lengths he would have to go to? The risks he would be required to take? That's clearly a totaled vehicle, so unless he just happened upon one and filmed himself kicking and screaming at it without highway patrol or emergency services hauling his ass off, he would have had to drag a wreck out there--risking a traffic jam and, again, attracting the police. If he was willing to go that far, then there is something clinically wrong with him.

And--again--Brianna has received innumerable rape and death threats for the last several months. YES she is going to take a clearly unhinged person making threats of violence toward her seriously.

This community can do better. Show some respect and empathy. Christ.

Yup. And yes, that dude isn't joking. He might not be able to go through with it, or might not be willing to, but he's a mentally ill person who has been harassed by fucking assholes on the internet for well over a year in the way Chris-chan has been harassed for years and years. He also posted a video with himself some weeks ago threatening Wu, brandishing a knife. Of course she's gonna take that seriously.

Avatar image for thephantomstranger
ThePhantomStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys do understand that various people have doxxed Brianna in the past and have access to her home address right?

@spraynardtatum said:

Don't add to this topic. It's utter bullshit. This will certainly be my last post. @thephantomstranger shouldn't keep getting hits on this trash topic. Let it die.

Oh shit he's right close it all down!

@amyggen: Hey as far as the previous Wu threat video with the knife do you have a link or know which video it was because I gave a quick once over on his channel and couldn't find it. I want to put in the OP.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the guy actually mentally ill or are we assuming that because of this action?

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AMyggen

@onemanarmyy said:

Is the guy actually mentally ill or are we assuming that because of this action?

I haven't seen a diagnosis, but his internet history shows that he's extremely paranoid about everything, and he seems generally unstable. People over at Lolcow (yeah, that's a place) have been harassing him for a while now, trying to get him to do stupid shit. There's videos of him puking all over himself because he gets blackout drunk playing games on streams. Normally I wouldn't want to give someone like him attention, but that video is fucking disturbing.

davidmerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if this is an elaborate prank, that means he's knowingly acting threatening to a person whose received a ton of harassment during the last half year, and that's actually worse than if he's actually unwell.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if this is an elaborate prank, that means he's knowingly acting threatening to a person whose received a ton of harassment during the last half year, and that's actually worse than if he's actually unwell.

Agreed, messed up either way.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And crashed his car for some YT video. I don't really believe that he by some miracle found a flipped car by the side of the road with no one there.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Who races in a Prius?

Well, he said this was just normal street racing on a highway"

...you know like we all do, right?

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amyggen: That sounds pretty unstable to me indeed.

Something rubbed me the wrong way about spreading the word a guy is mentally ill without knowing if it's true. Especially taking the high road and telling people to not use slurs against him after branding him as 'mentally ill'

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#47  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

I just fucking hate this. This internet tomfuckery. Things that are "funny" because they're idiotic, or "clever" because they're mean, or "fucking A+ top-notch hilarity" because they're dishonest. You don't get to act like a psychopath on his way to confront public enemy #1 and then laugh it off. It's not allowable. That there's a celebration of these actions only confuses the celebrants. I no longer trust online communities to distinguish between "the joke" and consequence-laden reality.

What's the difference when considering a criminal walking into a school with a rifle and a civilian non-offender walking into a school with a rifle? There is none. They're both insane.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just fucking hate this. This internet tomfuckery. Things that are "funny" because they're idiotic, or "clever" because they're mean, or "fucking A+ top-notch hilarity" because they're dishonest. You don't get to act like a psychopath on his way to confront public enemy #1 and then laugh it off. It's not allowable. That there's a celebration of these actions only confuses the celebrants. I no longer trust online communities to distinguish between "the joke" and consequence-laden reality.

What's the difference when considering a criminal walking into a school with a rifle and a non-offender walking into a school with a rifle? There is none. They're both insane.

With you 100%, it's the group of idiots laughing and egging this guy on that are the actual monsters in this scenario.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By yinstarrunner

I dunno, I think it's kind of hilarious. Life is so fucking weird sometimes.

Edit: Don't mean to come off as cold. Obviously glad nobody was hurt, which is why I feel okay laughing at this. I mean, this whole situation is fucking ridiculous.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AMyggen

@onemanarmyy said:

@amyggen: That sounds pretty unstable to me indeed.

Something rubbed me the wrong way about spreading the word a guy is mentally ill without knowing if it's true. Especially taking the high road and telling people to not use slurs against him after branding him as 'mentally ill'

Yeah, "Unstable" might be a better word than "mentally ill", but who knows. The point is that this is nothing to laugh about, and it's not a joke. People who think this guy is joke some elaborate prankster need to look up videos on YT of him puking on himself while streaming etc. There's a community on the internet that dedicate a lot of time to "trolling" him, making him do things he doesn't want to do and these are the people who told him about Brianna Wu. There's a lot of forum threads out there about him, but I'm not gonna give them the attention of linking them here.