giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By giyanks22

This video pretty good...
McCain is not Bush...Obama listens to racists...

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich

both mccain and obama are shitty candidates, now stfu.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crunchUK

i hate u all u political bumboys

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kmdrkul
Jayge said:
"Yeah, he's definitely not."
Sorry, but Rolling Stone makes me sick.  I want to be entertained; not have their liberal shit crammed down my throat.
KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By KingBroly
clubsandwich said:
"both mccain and obama are shitty candidates, now stfu."
I'm KingBroly and I approve this message.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By giyanks22
Jayge said:
"Both were born into positions of privilege against which they rebelled into mediocrity."
By saying that McCain rebelled into "mediocrity" you disrespect the fact that he laid his life on the line for America, and wouldn't give in to the Vietnamese interrogators. He broke every bone in his body fighting for our country, and I don't think it is fair to say he turned into mediocrity.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Stop with the fucking propaganda. Isn't this supposed to be the 21st century, not germany in the 1930/40's.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
MattyFTM said:
"Stop with the fucking propaganda. Isn't this supposed to be the 21st century, not germany in the 1930/40's."
Agreed. There's plenty of videos out there that are mixed to make McCain look stupid as well.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Bulldog19892
MattyFTM said:
"Stop with the fucking propaganda. Isn't this supposed to be the 21st century, not germany in the 1930/40's."
Amen.
WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By WickedCobra03
clubsandwich said:
OMG, POST OF THE MONTH.  I cannot believe how many people are just going all out with signs, bumper stickers on their cars, coffee mugs and ect for those 2 goons.  Seriously, as president, hell as senators I respect neither.

Honestly, out of the 300 million Americans, this is the best we could have done?  I mean if we were talking Gore, I would be voting this election but I am not going to have blood on my hands with their reign of mediocrity for the next 4 or more years.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By BiggerBomb
giyanks22 said:
"Jayge said:
"Both were born into positions of privilege against which they rebelled into mediocrity."
By saying that McCain rebelled into "mediocrity" you disrespect the fact that he laid his life on the line for America, and wouldn't give in to the Vietnamese interrogators. He broke every bone in his body fighting for our country, and I don't think it is fair to say he turned into mediocrity."

Obama was raised by his grandparents on food stamps. How is that privilege? As for McCain, I respect his military service. I don't respect him, he is showing his true colors in this campaign and they are not red, white, and blue.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayge_
giyanks22 said:
"Jayge said:
By saying that McCain rebelled into "mediocrity" you disrespect the fact that he laid his life on the line for America, and wouldn't give in to the Vietnamese interrogators. He broke every bone in his body fighting for our country, and I don't think it is fair to say he turned into mediocrity."
Have you even read the article?

kmdrkul said:
"Jayge said:
Sorry, but Rolling Stone makes me sick.  I want to be entertained; not have their liberal shit crammed down my throat."
Spin aside, the facts are horrible.
Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

clubsandwich said:
totally agreed, and that looks like hayley williams in your avatar, so you are now user of the month.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BiggerBomb

Obama is a brilliant candidate. Not to sound trite, but the man's my hero.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By clubsandwich
psychomode said:
"clubsandwich said:
totally agreed, and that looks like hayley williams in your avatar, so you are now user of the month."
oh, thanks, I guess, lol. :p and yes, it's hayley williams. <3 :D
FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FengShuiGod
BiggerBomb said:
"giyanks22 said:
"Jayge said:

Obama was raised by his grandparents on food stamps. How is that privilege? As for McCain, I respect his military service. I don't respect him, he is showing his true colors in this campaign and they are not red, white, and blue."
What? You actually think McCain is not patriotic? Both candidates are extremely pro-america, they just have different opinions on how the country should be run. By saying either candidate is not "red, white, and blue," you are demonstrating your short sightedness and stupidity.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By serbsta

I dont think it will matter who gets in to the White House, personally, next puppet please.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiggerBomb
FengShuiGod said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"giyanks22 said:
"Jayge said:

Obama was raised by his grandparents on food stamps. How is that privilege? As for McCain, I respect his military service. I don't respect him, he is showing his true colors in this campaign and they are not red, white, and blue."
What? You actually think McCain is not patriotic? Both candidates are extremely pro-america, they just have different opinions on how the country should be run. By saying either candidate is not "red, white, and blue," you are demonstrating your short sightedness and stupidity."

No, I am saying his campaign's charges of Obama's ficticious anti-American agenda is McCarthyism to the extreme and is in no way patriotic. This is America, you don't slander a person you have an idealogical difference with. To suggest that Obama has close ties with a terrorist who's activities were conducted when Obama was 8 years old is absurd. Later, Obama served on a bipartisan school board funded by supports of John McCain and an ambassador of President Reagan.

If we are to use guilt by association tactics, then let me point out that McCain was a member of an anti-communist league founded by anti-semites and racists. Personally, I don't think McCain had anything to do with any of the biggots on that committee. Just as I know Obama is not "pallin' around with terrorists." Those accusations are false and are intentionally misleading, in no way representative of what this nation stands for.

You have just demonstrated your own short sightedness.
Avatar image for americanpegasus
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AmericanPegasus
This is America, you don't slander a person you have an idealogical difference with.

That's exactly what people do in America. And it's exactly what politicians running against each other for an office do.

To suggest that Obama has close ties with a terrorist who's activities were conducted when Obama was 8 years old is absurd.

I agree, but there are plenty of uneducated people that were already suspicious of Obama for his middle name and skin colour that were just waiting for a reason to become vocal, I guess McCain couldn't resist.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb
AmericanPegasus said:
"This is America, you don't slander a person you have an idealogical difference with.

That's exactly what people do in America. And it's exactly what politicians running against each other for an office do.

To suggest that Obama has close ties with a terrorist who's activities were conducted when Obama was 8 years old is absurd.

I agree, but there are plenty of uneducated people that were already suspicious of Obama for his middle name and skin colour that were just waiting for a reason to become vocal, I guess McCain couldn't resist."

To your first point, that is exactly why people hate politics. But I live and breathe it, because I believe that it can change if you weed out the assholes. I'm not saying Obama is perfect, I'm saying he is honorable. He has thrown his punches, that I won't deny. What Obama does not do, is make allegations of terrorist associations and anti-American actions.

McCain is taking advantage of gullibility and is inciting violence at his rallies, whether intentional or not. To say he is not responsible for the hatred that's brewing among his supporters is crap. He is spreading propaganda and in doing so is ironically depicting himself as the shady figure he wants Obama to be.
DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By DARKIDO07

There are too many stupid people in the United States that vote, and unfortunately, politics is aimed at those stupid people. I really wish both McCain and Obama would drop their current shit and actually try and start fixing the problems they talk about, rather than just bash each other to no end.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetroIce4

Ice should be President. Fo sho!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By Milkman

Politics suck.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BiggerBomb
DARKIDO07 said:
"There are too many stupid people in the United States that vote, and unfortunately, politics is aimed at those stupid people. I really wish both McCain and Obama would drop their current shit and actually try and start fixing the problems they talk about, rather than just bash each other to no end."

You can't start fixing those problems until you actually become President. Thus the title, President.
Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Omega

That's right.

McCain is not Bush.
Nixon was not a crook.
The people Chris Hanson talks to in the kitchen are not pedophiles.

It's not a good idea to take the testimony of the accused as 100% truth.

Lets look at McCain's policies as evidence as to whether he is a Bush republican or not.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lunarbunny

McCain looked fine until he threw away any semblance of independence for personal gain, a move that he has made more than once in his life.

• He became a POW because he didn't try to dodge a SAM, instead risking bombing the power plant in a "me first" fashion because he suspected he could get a promotion. The SAM hit his aircraft, he ejected.
  • He spilled way more than his name, rank, and serial number; one of the suspected reasons he stayed alive was because the North Vietnamese knew he was the son of an important Navy official.
  • He ditched his first wife after she had a catastrophic car accident for a younger, wealthy woman.

Now he's pandering to whoever he can to get the presidency.
Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Giantkitty

[BiggerBomb]
>McCain is taking advantage of gullibility

Just look at his supporters, on and off the TV.

Did anyone see the McCain supporter on TV where McCain actually had to rip that microphone out of her hands because she was yelling near nonsense?

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whackmypinata

McCain has changed on most of his viewpoints just to have a chance to become a Republican- because no other party would take him. He used to be pro-choice in abortion, and suddenly, now he's completely pro-life!? What kind of nonsense is that? Do you trust someone that changes their views that spontaneously?...
giyanks22 said:

"Jayge said:
Okay yeah, he fought for our country in the military. How the fuck does that make him a qualified president?
Lunarbunny said:
He ditched his first wife after she had a catastrophic car accident for a younger, wealthy woman.
Now he's pandering to whoever he can to get the presidency."
Yeah, what a jerk..
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BiggerBomb
Giantkitty said:
"[BiggerBomb]
>McCain is taking advantage of gullibility

Just look at his supporters, on and off the TV.

Did anyone see the McCain supporter on TV where McCain actually had to rip that microphone out of her hands because she was yelling near nonsense?"

Exactly.
lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31  Edited By lazyturtle

Lunarbunny said:
  • He ditched his first wife after she had a catastrophic car accident for a younger, wealthy woman.

You so obviously don't understand family values! I've always been surprised this never came up (especially when he ran against Bush in 2000).

One thing I don't quite get about McCain: He keeps bringing up how Obama never went against his party as if it's a bad thing. Whenever he says that I think 'Then why are you a repbulcian? Why not be an independant? Maybe Obama just sees eye to eye with his party, which is why he joined them?

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Republicans really wanted someone who challenged the party's status quo, they should have nominated Ron Paul. 

Haha.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33  Edited By jakob187
clubsandwich said:
Comments like that lead me to say comments like this:
Don't like it?  GTFO of our country then!

I'm sick of people whining and bitching about "oh, both candidates are shitty".

Hey, you know what?  That's why they have a GOP nomination with voting.  You want a different candidate?  Vote.  Does it mean your vote necessarily counts?  Not really, given our impartial system.  However, at least you can say "hey, I didn't vote for the fucker...I voted for so and so".

If you don't vote, you shouldn't have a fuckin' say.  Your opinion means jack and shit, period.

As for McCain changing his tunes...you know what?  People change their tunes every fucking day.  At least McCain is willing to SAY that he's changed his tunes.  He used to be completely anti-global warming, but once he sat down and spoke with Al Gore, he realizes that there is a problem.  He used to be pro-choice, but once he sat down and started talking with people, he realized that he was pro-life.

People's opinions change all the time to adapt to what the RIGHT CHOICES FOR WHAT IS NEEDED are.

If McCain is willing to adapt like that, then that's the kind of fucking guy I want in office.  Not someone that's gonna be so stuck up his own ass with his own choices and his own decisions that he doesn't give a fuck if the country goes into a fucking depression...like Obama/Biden would do.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By serbsta

Paul '08.  

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By whackmypinata
jakob187 said:
"clubsandwich said:

Hey, you know what?  That's why they have a GOP nomination with voting.  You want a different candidate?  Vote.  Does it mean your vote necessarily counts?  Not really, given our impartial system.  However, at least you can say "hey, I didn't vote for the fucker...I voted for so and so".

If you don't vote, you shouldn't have a fuckin' say.  Your opinion means jack and shit, period.

As for McCain changing his tunes...you know what?  People change their tunes every fucking day.  At least McCain is willing to SAY that he's changed his tunes.  He used to be completely anti-global warming, but once he sat down and spoke with Al Gore, he realizes that there is a problem.  He used to be pro-choice, but once he sat down and started talking with people, he realized that he was pro-life.

People's opinions change all the time to adapt to what the RIGHT CHOICES FOR WHAT IS NEEDED are.

If McCain is willing to adapt like that, then that's the kind of fucking guy I want in office.  Not someone that's gonna be so stuck up his own ass with his own choices and his own decisions that he doesn't give a fuck if the country goes into a fucking depression...like Obama/Biden would do.
"
You're not looking at the bigger picture. You're saying McCain is awesome because he can admit when he changes his mind, which obviously shows he wasn't confident in his initial decisions in the first place. Of course Obama and Biden will have to have their own decisions, why would there be a fucking president if they didn't make decisions?
And, you know how McCain attempts at bitching at saving the taxpayers money? Too bad, ain't gonna happen, it's all going to the war in Iraq.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By peaceful_anger

All I have to say is if McCain is Bush or has equaled the last 8 years, then why in 2004 did John Kerry seriously consider McCain to be his VP? If Biden is partially blaming McCain for the last 8 years, then why in 2005 did he say he would run on the same ticket with McCain? Watch

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By whackmypinata
peaceful_anger said:
"All I have to say is if McCain is Bush or has equaled the last 8 years, then why in 2004 did John Kerry seriously consider McCain to be his VP? If Biden is partially blaming McCain for the last 8 years, then why in 2005 did he say he would run on the same ticket with McCain? Watch THIS!! All top Dems praising McCain during the last 8 years. So I find it pretty ironic that only now they think he is Bush reincarnate. They have called him their favorite Rep, and his own party has even called him a Dem. And I believe the main reason the media use to like McCain was solely because he would battle with his own party...a party that the media is obviously against. I mean where was all this hate for McCain these past eight years because all I heard was praise for the man from the Dems and the media. McCain is still a maverick ,even if the left doesn't want to give him credit for it anymore. Believe it or not, at one point they did...well up until he won the Rep nomination that is. He consistently works across party lines to get things done and stands up to his own party when need be, something Obama has NEVER done. Now when you think about it that way, it should make you think that all this McCain=Bush rhetoric from the Dems is all just hot air and only because he happens to be the Rep candidate.

But if yall still insist that McCain=Bush, then I guess Obama=Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. And the scary thing is that those two will remain in power and are the epitome of partisanship. They are the three amigos as I like to call them. Those three together with all the power controlling how our government is run are scary. There would be no checkes and balances since the Dems are expected to get a filibuster proof majority. If you thought Bush went on a spending spree, then you haven't seen nothing yet, and like I said, the scary part is that nobody would be able to stop them. So do yall really want those three having all the power, or do you want someone there who will keep them in check?"
McCain completely changed his views to be supported by the Republican party, that's why.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By jakob187
whackmypinata said:
"McCain completely changed his views to be supported by the Republican party, that's why."
Hey, I'm glad he came to his senses.  = D
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By whackmypinata
jakob187 said:
"whackmypinata said:
"McCain completely changed his views to be supported by the Republican party, that's why."
Hey, I'm glad he came to his senses.  = D"
Back it up. Or try answering my response to your quote.
momentarylogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By momentarylogic

... but he might as well be.

peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By peaceful_anger
whackmypinata said:
"peaceful_anger said:
"All I have to say is if McCain is Bush or has equaled the last 8 years, then why in 2004 did John Kerry seriously consider McCain to be his VP? If Biden is partially blaming McCain for the last 8 years, then why in 2005 did he say he would run on the same ticket with McCain? Watch THIS!! All top Dems praising McCain during the last 8 years. So I find it pretty ironic that only now they think he is Bush reincarnate. They have called him their favorite Rep, and his own party has even called him a Dem. And I believe the main reason the media use to like McCain was solely because he would battle with his own party...a party that the media is obviously against. I mean where was all this hate for McCain these past eight years because all I heard was praise for the man from the Dems and the media. McCain is still a maverick ,even if the left doesn't want to give him credit for it anymore. Believe it or not, at one point they did...well up until he won the Rep nomination that is. He consistently works across party lines to get things done and stands up to his own party when need be, something Obama has NEVER done. Now when you think about it that way, it should make you think that all this McCain=Bush rhetoric from the Dems is all just hot air and only because he happens to be the Rep candidate.

But if yall still insist that McCain=Bush, then I guess Obama=Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. And the scary thing is that those two will remain in power and are the epitome of partisanship. They are the three amigos as I like to call them. Those three together with all the power controlling how our government is run are scary. There would be no checkes and balances since the Dems are expected to get a filibuster proof majority. If you thought Bush went on a spending spree, then you haven't seen nothing yet, and like I said, the scary part is that nobody would be able to stop them. So do yall really want those three having all the power, or do you want someone there who will keep them in check?"
McCain completely changed his views to be supported by the Republican party, that's why."
Yes, sadly he did change SOME of his views, NOT all as you insinuate, but if you look at his long record, you would see he isn't Bush. But just because McCain agrees with Bush on many things and also disagrees with Bush on many things, doesn't mean he will GOVERN just like Bush. I mean is every Rep that runs from now on going to equal Bush? Heck, there is no possible way that McCain can even equal a Bush third term because Bush had a Rep Congress while if McCain wins, he'll have a Dem one by an even bigger (and I mean bigger) majority than Bush had a Rep one.  McCain would have to make compromises if he wanted to get anything done because the Dems would control Congress. But that wouldn't be a hard stretch for McCain because he has a PROVEN record of working with Dems on many issues. As President, McCain would likely do what he has alwasys done in the past which is partnering with Dems on immigration (McCain-Kennedy), campaign finance (McCain-Feingold), climate change (McCain-Liebermann), and even education. And I personally believe if McCain won, he would only serve one term which would give him an even greater incentive to get things done because Presidents care about how history views them, whether they admit that or not.

Seriously, McCain's willingness to side with the Dems on key issues is why he is nothing like Bush. Bush does what he thinks is best for the country without consideration of what anybody from the left thinks. McCain is the type of guy who will take it all in from both Reps and Dems before jumping to a conclusion. I consider that as his greatest strength, and the number one reason why McCain isn't another George Bush.

In times like we are facing now where partisanship is getting in the way of progress, I think we need someone with a record showing that they are willing to work with both sides and bring them together. We need ideas from both sides of the aisle in times like these, but with a Dem majority House, Dem majority Senate, and Dem President, conservatives will have no voice (I know some are jumping for joy). Now will Obama be able to stand up to Pelosi and Reid??? I really have no clue because he has never stood up to his own party on any major issue.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OGCartman

Haha that video was entertaining.

Bottom line is we know very little about both candidates, and in someway, there gonna fuck up as presedent.

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Keano

Change BITCH!! 

BELIEVE
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By serbsta
Keano said:
"Change BITCH!! 
BELIEVE
"
OoOooo, you got me believein'!
ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By ManlyBeast

Obama is lucky the media is sucking his dick

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By atejas
People seem to be forgetting that politicians are politicians here....

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By clubsandwich
jakob187 said:
"clubsandwich said:

and that's a pretty imbecile thing to say, what about the people who is not happy with their candidates? that's a way to say "fuck my country, give me shitty candidates pls! :D·"

"
still shitty candidates are shitty, and I don't live in "your" country.
Anna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Anna

yet

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By super_machine
WickedCobra03 said:
"clubsandwich said:
OMG, POST OF THE MONTH.  I cannot believe how many people are just going all out with signs, bumper stickers on their cars, coffee mugs and ect for those 2 goons.  Seriously, as president, hell as senators I respect neither.

Honestly, out of the 300 million Americans, this is the best we could have done?  I mean if we were talking Gore, I would be voting this election but I am not going to have blood on my hands with their reign of mediocrity for the next 4 or more years."
Im going to wear an Obama mask costume for Halloween and go around handing out King size Pay Day bars.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BiggerBomb

Please, stop bumping this thread. Let it die.