Medic!!!!

art_monkey79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By art_monkey79
 Hi, Guys and Ladies. I don't know about you but Somethings in game logic would look down right silly in Real life.  After playing Black Ops and other shooters I came up with this little cartoon. Enjoy! 
 Hi, Guys and Ladies. I don't know about you but Somethings in game logic would look down right silly in Real life.  After playing Black Ops and other shooters I came up with this little cartoon. Enjoy! 
art_monkey79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By art_monkey79
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Nice work. I think there is a whole thread dedicated to game logic like that. I couldn't find it with a search though. Also, nintendoeats has a series on game logic like this. Here's his blog for regenerating health. Feel free to share more great artwork!

art_monkey79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By art_monkey79

Thanks for the info Origina1Penguin. I will check his stuff out. Thanks for liking my art work.