#201 Edited by vdortizo (222 posts) -

@inkerman said:

- Muppet Treasure Island is the best movie ever made.

I agree; also, that Cabin Fever song rules ... (I'm just gonna go buy that bluray now...)

My hot take: Star Wars is overrated as hell, the only reason I attended a midnight launch of Last Jedi was that I wanted to spend time with a chick that I was head over heels about... that proved to be waste of time

#202 Posted by liquiddragon (2732 posts) -

Burnout Paradise killed the series - Fact.

#203 Edited by StudioMaslar (6 posts) -

I'm hoping death stranding will be just as great and that people dont write it off for not having a br mode.

#204 Posted by Shiftygism (458 posts) -

- The doors to the safe rooms in RE7 should've been an old school cutscene animation deal when entering and exiting, given how it totally breaks Jack's stalking logic to the point of absurdity with you just standing in the door frame in plain sight of him.

- After picking it up for a dollar in a recent Humble Bundle, I no longer feel bad that I skipped out on the Dead Rising series all these years, the save system is easily the worst I've ever encountered. What type of bullshit was that?

- Legion is the best thing Fox has ever done with the X-men license....even the few episodes it spun its wheels this season.

#205 Posted by MerxWorx01 (483 posts) -

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain is The Perfect Game period.

#206 Posted by Captain_Insano (3271 posts) -

@vdortizo said:

@inkerman said:

- Muppet Treasure Island is the best movie ever made.

I agree; also, that Cabin Fever song rules ... (I'm just gonna go buy that bluray now...)

My hot take: Star Wars is overrated as hell, the only reason I attended a midnight launch of Last Jedi was that I wanted to spend time with a chick that I was head over heels about... that proved to be waste of time

"She was not the one you were looking for"

Yeah. I suck.

#207 Posted by FacelessVixen (2244 posts) -

As much as I like Persona 4, it's pretty overrated these days. It didn't need a fighting game series. It didn't need a rhythm game spin-off, same with 3 and 4. The first anime adaptation is fine, but creating an adaptation for Golden was a waste of time. And what the fuck is Persona Q?

Oh, and there is no best girl because everyone has their own preferences and turn-ons, so getting into waifu wars is both pointless and sad.

#208 Posted by bartok (3316 posts) -

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a bad movie and Space Balls is overrated. Mel Brooks lost his way when he decided his comedies should ape the gag-a-minute movies like Airplane! and Naked Gun.

Smash Bros. is one of the most boring esport to watch. Furthermore my enjoyment in playing Smash is directly related to how much chaos is going on in the game. I need least 3 people or more, items on especially pokeballs, and wacky stages to enjoy me some Smash Bros.

Cats and dogs are both great in their own way and to say you like one over the other is dumb.