Monster(Anime/Manga)

RIP_Icewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RIP_Icewood

I doubt this has been posted on the fourms and since this anime is one of my favorites(and arguably one of th best) I thought Ill share it with everyone. More information can be found HERE.

No Caption Provided

The series follows Dr. Kenzo Tenma (天馬 賢三 Tenma Kenzo) as he pursues a young psychopath/sociopath named Johan, whose life Tenma once saved. The story rapidly progresses through a number of locations: it starts in Düsseldorf, Germany, passes through Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Wiesbaden, cities in the Czech Republic such as Prague, and other cities and villages.

This anime is only for the dedicated since it spans about 70 episodes. Each episode however comes packed with mystery, action, drama, and even the needed, but occasional joke or two. For those who have seen it, what did you think? FOr those who have, does this sound interesting enough to watch.

On a side note, I was thinking about creating a new thread, or just making it one big thread giving out anime recommendations. Has that been done before? Would anyone actually benefit from it? Leave your thoughts please. 

On a separate side note, its 1:30 am here and Im pretty bored, if ya couldnt tell!
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Icemael

While I haven't seen the anime, I have read the manga. It is, without a doubt, the best one I ever read. The author is a genius(if you like Monster, you should really check out his other manga 20th Century Boys. It starts off slow, but after a while it becomes Monster-level awesome).

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

I need to watch this, I've been told it's as thought-provoking as Evangelion but for some reason i havent watched it yet.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

Might have to check out the Anime Vice page on it.

labam89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By labam89

It's also one of my favourites.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 40

#6  Edited By AgentJ

The manga is great. I've read all 18 volumes. But it's not Beck.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

I stumbled upon this just recently.  I haven't had the opportunity yet to check it out, but I will certainly add it to my "to-do" list.

Higurashimew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Higurashimew

watch Higurashi [AKA] When they cry!

No Caption Provided