Movies that need Actors for their roles...

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By giyanks22

Who do you think should star in these roles?
Here's who I think.
Hobbit Movie:
Bilbo Baggins (James McCovy)
Smuag (Christian Bale)
Thorn (Gene Hackman)

Halo:
Master Chief (Vin Diesel)
Johnson (Denzel Washington)
The Arbiter (Keith David- Same guy as the video game)
Kartana (Jen Taylor same as video game)

Next Batman Movie:
Potential villains:
Riddler (Johnny Depp)
Penguin (Phillip Seymour Hoffman)

Avengers:
Captain America (....?)
Thor (Karl Urban)
Hulk (Ed Norton duh...)
Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr. duh.)

Gears of War movie:
Marcus (Christian Bale)
Dom (Keaunu Reeves)

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead
giyanks22 said:
"Gears of War movie:
Marcus (Christian Bale)
Dom (Keaunu Reeves)
"
As a huge fan of both actors, I have to say a big 'What?!' to those selections. You'd need some stedheads rather than a beefcake Bale and geeky Reeves.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin...

Wow. That is something I never thought about, but you know what? It's brilliant.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By giyanks22
BiggerBomb said:
"Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin...

Wow.
That is something I never thought about, but you know what? It's brilliant."
That's the first time I've ever seen a complement from one user to another...thanks...

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

If Johnny Depp was the new Riddler, i'd have to find him and go all Mark David Chapman on him. Sick of seeing him all painted up playing different variations of forced kooky.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187
BiggerBomb said:

Wow. That is something I never thought about, but you know what? It's brilliant."
........really?  That was rumored through all the press a couple of months back.  You are obviously not a master of the internet, padawan.
Either way, if Johnny Depp plays Riddler, I'll fucking puke.  I will get up from my seat, run to the bathroom, and just vomit like a muthafucker.  I'm SICK of that fucking hack actor getting coveted roles just because he's willing to flail his arms in the air and act retarded.  And if you defend him, you like penis in your mouth.  End of discussion.

NO, NO...AH....end of discussion  .

As for some of the others, you are obviously on crack, giyanks.  I would write out lists of actors to play roles, but I'm fuckin' lazy right now.

All I can say is that they need to redo Mr. Freeze into the extremely tragic villain that he truly is rather than letting Arnold's version completely desanctify that character's amazingness and moral complexity.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
jakob187 said:
"BiggerBomb said:

Wow. That is something I never thought about, but you know what? It's brilliant."
........really?  That was rumored through all the press a couple of months back.  You are obviously not a master of the internet, padawan.
Either way, if Johnny Depp plays Riddler, I'll fucking puke.  I will get up from my seat, run to the bathroom, and just vomit like a muthafucker.  I'm SICK of that fucking hack actor getting coveted roles just because he's willing to flail his arms in the air and act retarded.  And if you defend him, you like penis in your mouth.  End of discussion.

NO, NO...AH....end of discussion  .

As for some of the others, you are obviously on crack, giyanks.  I would write out lists of actors to play roles, but I'm fuckin' lazy right now.

All I can say is that they need to redo Mr. Freeze into the extremely tragic villain that he truly is rather than letting Arnold's version completely desanctify that character's amazingness and moral complexity.
"

My internet for the past couple of months has been GiantBomb. So it has not been on the internet. :O
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jakob187

Four most important sites on the web:

www.giantbomb.com
www.rottentomatoes.com
www.aintitcoolnews.com
www.i-am-bored.com
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb

www.giantbomb.com
www.giantbomb.com
www.dictionary.com
www.wikipedia.org
www.giantbomb.com

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I wonder who will play the Joker in the next Batman movie...

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By giyanks22
AndrewGaspar said:
"I wonder who will play the Joker in the next Batman movie..."
????
That ship's sailed....
The Joker was arrested.
Nolan would never bring the Joker back especially after Ledger's unforgettable performance

jakob187
said:
"
"
Mr. Freeze would be a great villain to redo.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BiggerBomb
giyanks22 said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"I wonder who will play the Joker in the next Batman movie..."
????
That ship's sailed....
The Joker was arrested.
Nolan would never bring the Joker back especially after Ledger's unforgettable performance

jakob187
said:
"
"
Mr. Freeze would be a great villain to redo."

I didn't see The Dark Knight. That isn't a surprising outcome, but the little spoiler is unappreciated, nonetheless.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kush

Vin Diesel as MC...really!? ...on a side note. The rumored Green Lantern movie is supposedly trying to get Ryan Gosling to play the lead role which would be very interesting.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BiggerBomb
Kush said:
"Vin Diesel as MC...really!? ...on a side note. The rumored Green Lantern movie is supposedly trying to get Ryan Gosling to play the lead role which would be very interesting."

Not likely. There were also rumors circulating about Ben Afflec becoming the next James Bond, when Pierce Brosnan finished. As for Vin Diesel, why not? He has the voice, the badassatude, and his last name is "Diesel." Who else?
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By giyanks22
BiggerBomb said:
"Kush said:
"Vin Diesel as MC...really!? ...on a side note. The rumored Green Lantern movie is supposedly trying to get Ryan Gosling to play the lead role which would be very interesting."

Not likely. There were also rumors circulating about Ben Afflec becoming the next James Bond, when Pierce Brosnan finished. As for Vin Diesel, why not? He has the voice, the badassatude, and his last name is "Diesel." Who else?"
lol....Ben Affleck as James Bond...he's not even British. There were rumors about Clive Owen to be the next James Bond.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BiggerBomb
giyanks22 said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Kush said:

Not likely. There were also rumors circulating about Ben Afflec becoming the next James Bond, when Pierce Brosnan finished. As for Vin Diesel, why not? He has the voice, the badassatude, and his last name is "Diesel." Who else?"
lol....Ben Affleck as James Bond...he's not even British. There were rumors about Clive Owen to be the next James Bond."

Clive Owen is too rugged, but he's still a great actor.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jakob187
BiggerBomb said:
"Kush said:

Michael Ironside = Master Chief.  Nuff said.
As for Green Lantern, yeah...Gosling is RUMORED for it, but there have been no official talks yet that I've heard of.

Although it's kind of shitty that George Miller isn't working on Justice League anymore.  =  (  More about that on Chess Club Massacre later this week.  = D
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Bulldog19892

Mr. Freeze should definatly be in one of the newer movies. As for Bilbo Baggins, I can't imagine anyone other than Ian Holm as Bilbo.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiggerBomb

If we had to put Mr. Freeze in another Batman movie, I'd go with...

Don't laugh, seriously though, I think I could see Bruce Willis as Mr. Freeze.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Hamz
giyanks22 said:
Avengers:
Captain America (....?)
Thor (Karl Urban)
Hulk (Ed Norton duh...)
Captain America, Brad Pitt comes to mind but i hear Matthew Machoney has been hinted at playing him. Karl Urban as Thor would be a good choice i think, we were discussing in IRC not that long ago who could play the Thunder God that looks the part and can actually be a semi decent actor, Urban seems like a good choice.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb
Hamz said:
"giyanks22 said:
Avengers:
Captain America (....?)
Thor (Karl Urban)
Hulk (Ed Norton duh...)
Captain America, Brad Pitt comes to mind but i hear Matthew Machoney has been hinted at playing him. Karl Urban as Thor would be a good choice i think, we were discussing in IRC not that long ago who could play the Thunder God that looks the part and can actually be a semi decent actor, Urban seems like a good choice."

Well that would ruin the movie.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Bulldog19892
BiggerBomb said:
"

If we had to put Mr. Freeze in another Batman movie, I'd go with...

Don't laugh, seriously though, I think I could see Bruce Willis as Mr. Freeze.

"
...that's actually not a bad choice.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HandsomeDead
Hamz said:
"giyanks22 said:
Avengers:
Captain America (....?)
Thor (Karl Urban)
Hulk (Ed Norton duh...)
Captain America, Brad Pitt comes to mind but i hear Matthew Machoney has been hinted at playing him. Karl Urban as Thor would be a good choice i think, we were discussing in IRC not that long ago who could play the Thunder God that looks the part and can actually be a semi decent actor, Urban seems like a good choice."
Isn't Triple H going to be Thor in the movie or have those rumours died down? Thinking about it, it is plausible seeing as HHH has his own movie coming out next year which apparently has Clive Owen as the villain, he may be the next Dwayne Johnson.
lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By lazyturtle

For Batman villians I'd rather see Bane (no idea who, some bodybuilder MAYBE that guy from the Punisher if he can act), or the Ventriloquist (Hoffman would do well here).