Well guys i decided i might as well start one of these things seeming as i have a bunch of stuff going on at the moment which i think you might be interested in .
So here it goes
WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK ? (none gaming)
- From Monday to Friday i have been busy filming for my end of term media moving image assessment at york college .
( Here is a link to my course ignore all the smiling people its all fake)
- I have finally started going back to the gym to loose some of the weight i put on when i broke my arm .
- I tried to learn how to use photoshop in between filming ...not doing so well it that one
- I learned that it is impossible for my camera to take pictures of the moon at night .
Gaming wise ....
- well i decided i was sick and tired of using my wireless shit mouse and keyboard for gaming so i bought a Logitech g15 keyboard and a G9 mouseof the interwebs Got them in a bundle so i saved about 30 quid . Then becuase i had money left over i bought a G35 gaming headset . its going to be a boring Xmas this year .
I have put aside MW2 and in fact my entire xbox and have been really getting into team Fortress 2 again . I play a medic if you wanted to know .
Here is a screen shot of my last game tonight if you care .
This and DOW2 have been taking up most of my time gaming wise last week .
GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
- Sit down and play some Dragon age
- Get editing done
Simple goals but i doubt either will get done .
Thanks for reading .