deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

A living bug drawing.
A living bug drawing.
Somehow a bug I believe caused many to suddenly go to the top of the forums. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see this. It seems I was flagged by a moderator, which somehow triggered a bug bringing my topics out of the grave. I'm still not 100% on this situation. I hope I wasn't compromised. I'm too sweet and innocent to be messed with. :)

I apologise on behalf of the 'bug' that caused this minor havoc earlier. Now, where was I? Oh yes, listening to the patriotic, intense, awesome Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack. The score soundtrack by Steve Jablonsky (The Island, Gears of War 2, The Sims 3) has some good themes, including using an excerpt from Linkin Park's New Order track, as featured on the main soundtrack.

Not sure about seeing the movie, though. I'll wait until it is released on Blu-ray disc.
Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A living bug drawing.
A living bug drawing.
Somehow a bug I believe caused many to suddenly go to the top of the forums. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see this. It seems I was flagged by a moderator, which somehow triggered a bug bringing my topics out of the grave. I'm still not 100% on this situation. I hope I wasn't compromised. I'm too sweet and innocent to be messed with. :)

I apologise on behalf of the 'bug' that caused this minor havoc earlier. Now, where was I? Oh yes, listening to the patriotic, intense, awesome Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack. The score soundtrack by Steve Jablonsky (The Island, Gears of War 2, The Sims 3) has some good themes, including using an excerpt from Linkin Park's New Order track, as featured on the main soundtrack.

Not sure about seeing the movie, though. I'll wait until it is released on Blu-ray disc.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Live to die. Always scary.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

Yeah I noticed this, I think Joker's thread were also automatically bumped somehow, around the same time the Luchadeer at Los Lonely Boys concert image also appeared a lot. Weird bug.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I had though you were spamming the forum, but then later noticed that couldn't have been the case given the dates on some of those posts.

All sorted.

I still haven't seen the first Transformers movie, despite being a HUGE fan as a kid!. I had many of the toys including the ghetto blaster one.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was famous!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax

Threads sometimes are bumped for no real reason

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Aaron_G

What a weird bug. I hope the moderators understood.