• 85 results
#1 Posted by Demoskinos (17348 posts) -

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/30/fear-factor-donkey-semen-2/

Chugging donkey semen for $50k which isn't even going to be $50k after taxes....

Oh the awkward family conversations afterwards. Then on the other side... props to fear factor for being completely ridiculous with the challenges this time. Its kind of pathetic and absurd what crazy shit these people are willing to do for this money.

#2 Edited by zidd (1931 posts) -

Thats what always baffled me about fear factor. the amount you win isn't even that much compared to other reality trash on TV.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3413 posts) -

NBC are a bunch of pussies!

#4 Posted by SuperSambo (3100 posts) -

I'd do a shot of donkey semen for that money.

It's not exactly that bad is it? It'll be a laugh amongst friends and money in your pocket - win/win.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (8447 posts) -

Hey, umm... Fear Factor? Just... just stop. Stop that thing that you're doing. That thing that you're doing? Stop doing that.*

*apologies to the McElroys

#6 Posted by Tireyo (6713 posts) -

EEEeeeewwwww. Barfapolooza.

#7 Posted by jorbear (2570 posts) -

Fear Factor: Jackass Edition

#8 Posted by louiedog (2390 posts) -

Why would anyone want to watch that?

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (17348 posts) -

@jorbear: Thats the first thing I thought of when I read this. I still remember seeing jackass 2 for the first time in theaters. There was a collective groan from the entire audience when that scene hit.

#10 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

They really should have just kept this show cancelled. I don't understand why they decided to bring it back.

#11 Posted by Lagaroth (186 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

They really should have just kept this show cancelled. I don't understand why they decided to bring it back.

The host's 'roid rage scared them. (I don't know his name, nor do I want to look it up.)

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (17348 posts) -

@Lagaroth: Joe Rogan is the host.

#13 Posted by DonChipotle (3405 posts) -

If you've taken one pop shot to the mouth, you've taken 'em all.

#14 Posted by Deusoma (3222 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

No Caption Provided
#15 Posted by Dingofighter (1875 posts) -

Umm, what's wrong with donkey semen?

#16 Posted by Justin258 (14484 posts) -

@jorbear said:

Fear Factor: Jackass Edition

Ah, I knew someone else would see the correlation.

I'm not sure which is worse: the disgust in the actual act, or the distaste in suggesting it.

#17 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

@Lagaroth said:

@Hailinel said:

The host's 'roid rage scared them. (I don't know his name, nor do I want to look it up.)

Joe Rogan? In addition to announcing UFC fights, he's also a stand-up comedian. In one of his routines post-Fear Factor, he admits he was as surprised as anyone that the show lasted as long as it did. He thought it was going to be cancelled immediately.

#18 Posted by jjnen (680 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

It's too healthy?

#19 Posted by cyraxible (707 posts) -

50k for a shot of donkey spunk? Sure. That's easy money. My dignity has a price.

#20 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

Imbibing the semen of a donkey is basically one step removed from bestiality.

#21 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5442 posts) -

Were they gonna warm it up first, or would they just have to chug it cold? I imagine cold wouldn't be that bad.

#22 Posted by MiniPato (2826 posts) -

NBC just missed a serious opportunity. You know how many people would have tuned in if they said contestants had to drink donkey semen?

#23 Posted by Mahonay (842 posts) -

I find it worrying that a decent segment of the Giant Bomb community appears to be a-okay with chugging down donkey sperm for 50 grand. Or should I be impressed?

#24 Posted by Vinny_Says (5914 posts) -

@SuperSambo said:

It's not exactly that bad is it? It'll be a laugh amongst friends and money in your pocket - win/win.

It would be the loneliest 50K you'll ever spend. "Oh hey you're that guy who drank donkey semen....yeah I can't hang out today...."

#25 Posted by EVO (4029 posts) -

I'd rather chug donkey semen that eat a spider or some of the other shit I've seen them eat on that show.

#26 Posted by Irvandus (3170 posts) -

@EVO: I'd much rather eat a spider.

#27 Posted by SuperSambo (3100 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

It would be the loneliest 50K you'll ever spend. "Oh hey you're that guy who drank donkey semen....yeah I can't hang out today...."

Who would ever say that?

#28 Posted by MiniPato (2826 posts) -

@EVO said:

I'd rather chug donkey semen that eat a spider or some of the other shit I've seen them eat on that show.

But would you want to prove yourself to be a better semen chugger than the other constestants on national television or prove yourself to be a better insect eater?

#29 Posted by Simulacrum (459 posts) -

I had no idea fear factor was still a thing.

#30 Posted by Narx (195 posts) -

How far would you go for 50k?

#31 Posted by EVO (4029 posts) -

@MiniPato said:

@EVO said:

But would you want to prove yourself to be a better semen chugger than the other constestants on national television or prove yourself to be a better insect eater?

Given the option of chugging donkey semen or cramming a live spider down my throat, fuck yeah I'd go with semen. Chicks do it all some of the time, so it can't be that bad.

#32 Posted by Marcsman (3610 posts) -

I could not live with myself for that lowball offer.

#33 Posted by CL60 (17117 posts) -

Wait what? The other challenge on the episode was.

Surviving an electric fence?

#34 Edited by Napalm (9230 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

Because Joe Rogan doesn't have a career in anything. 

@DonChipotle said:

If you've taken one pop shot to the mouth, you've taken 'em all.

Jesus Christ

@MaFoLu said:
Are you serious?
#35 Posted by big_jon (6442 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

#36 Posted by sagesebas (2464 posts) -

That show is still on?

#37 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

It gives me heartburn.

#38 Posted by SuperSambo (3100 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

And again, what good friend would say that?

#39 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -

@Deusoma said:

@Hailinel said:

No Caption Provided

Because Benjamin Franklin?

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
#40 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3053 posts) -
@Hailinel

@MaFoLu said:

Hey man, that donkey came on to ME!
#41 Posted by MiniPato (2826 posts) -

@EVO said:

@MiniPato said:

@EVO said:

Given the option of chugging donkey semen or cramming a live spider down my throat, fuck yeah I'd go with semen. Chicks do it all some of the time, so it can't be that bad.

I was thinking about the embarrassment and shame of doing the act on national television.

#42 Posted by jimjimman (54 posts) -

From an episode of Bizarre Foods...

Loading Video...
#43 Posted by Vinny_Says (5914 posts) -

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

The one who doesn't want to be associated with a donkey sperm drinking whore anymore

#44 Posted by big_jon (6442 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

The one who doesn't want to be associated with a donkey sperm drinking whore anymore

this

#45 Posted by SuperSambo (3100 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

this

I guess they wouldn't have been a good friend then.

#46 Edited by PenguinDust (12999 posts) -

It was cut due to budgetary concerns...they'd have to pay the contestants extra to swallow rather than spit.

#47 Posted by Scooper (7920 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@MaFoLu said:

Didn't someone eat a kangeroo's anus in one of these programmes once? By your logic that's basically one step removed from a rimjob lol.

#48 Posted by AiurFlux (953 posts) -

Well I heard about it and was going to check in to see if it was true, but I guess I won't watch Fear Factor like every other week because it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Also they had contestants eat animal dicks and balls before, so I kinda don't see the big deal about it. Eating the cock from a bull is just as bad as far as I'm concerned. Especially when they were ripping it apart and the urethra was still intact and rubbery.

@PenguinDust said:

It was cut due to to budgetary concerns...they'd have to pay the contestants extra to swallow rather than spit.

Loading Video...
#49 Posted by Sackmanjones (5544 posts) -
@Yanngc33 said:

@Deusoma said:

@Hailinel said:

No Caption Provided

Because Benjamin Franklin?

You got an lol from me.
#50 Posted by The_Nubster (3205 posts) -

@Napalm said:

Because Joe Rogan doesn't have a career in anything.

Stand-up comedian, and co-announcer of UFC? He's not hurting for money. Not to mention, he's a genuinely intriguing guy, if you listen to his podcast.