Constable_Wiggum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#51  Edited By Constable_Wiggum
No Caption Provided
  I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology .    
BrickRoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BrickRoad

There was a test a while back, in the US I believe. They told a certain amount of inmates in a prison that they'd be released early if they could gain a significant amount of weight. So of course, the inmates ate like pigs. Free extra food, and a get out of jail early incentive meant that it was pretty certain they'd try their best to put on weight. A lot of them did, but some of them, no matter how much they ate, and how little they did physically, could not put on the required gain in weight. So if you're like one of those guys, you'll struggle. Some of us just can't put on weight.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By dbz1995

Why are you skinny? Is it because you don't like food? You just don't eat enough? Or are you just naturally like that?

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By RVonE

Go to the gym and work out. Be serious about it; work with a trainer; manage your calorie intake.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By natetodamax

As other people said, you could try building up lots of muscle. Obviously having muscles would be better than having fats on you.

SpartyOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By SpartyOn
@RandomHero666: I use a protein supplement called amplified wheybolic extreme 60, and that accompanied with intense lifting adds a good deal of muscle. 

Hope that helps.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By FireBurger

Weight training and calories. 8-10 reps and 3-4 sets of each exercise. You want a lower number of reps to build muscle. Also, cardio is good for "getting in shape" as a whole, but if you're trying to put on weight, you don't want to burn too many calories. As for food, eat a lot of meat, nuts, eggs, etc. Not junk food, but high calorie/high protein foods.

Check this site out for some good info:
 http://www.military.com/fitness-center/military-fitness/health/archive

gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By gimmysumcowbel

Hey man I am a fellow gump and i feel your pain.  Im 6'4 170lbs and you just need to go to the gym every other day and eat a shit load of protein and vegetables. Baked chicken, protein shakes, and plenty of veggies should do the trick.  Thats what I have been doing all summer and i have put on ten pounds so it is definitley working
Halz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By Halz

If you're trying to bulk up (gain muscles) get a membership at a local gym. You can find lots of good training regimes on the internet, like Bodybuilding.com. You might think Bodybuilding.com is only for bodybuilers that are super serious about this but there are a lot of useful tips for amateurs or beginners. As for diets, you need lots of protein. Get some protein powder, and perhaps even other supplements later on, like creatine. Chicken, eggs and fish are all good examples of high protein foods.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Karl_Boss

Eat a lot of fatty food