New books

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

Edited By LightYagami245

I have been having connection issues, so I could not go on for a week and a half. I have picked up some new books though.

1. Dracula

I vant to suck your blood! Kidding. The book is pretty good. Not scary at all, but more fascinating. It is interesting to see the changes of the vampire lore from Stoker's time to modern time. I also like the diary type chapters.

2 & 3: Star Wars: Darth Bane and Darth Bane: The Rule of Two

I have not read these books yet, since I am still reading Dracula, but they seem really good. I am interested in one of Star Wars' major characters that have not been in any other media outside of novels.

4 & 5: Mass Effect Revelation and Ascension

Thank you!! I've been looking for that series for a long time, but I just found it for a good price. The writer of these books is the same for the Bane series novels also. I know that the books have nothing to do with Commander Shepard or his/her party.

I will not try to catch up with you guys and your blogs and the gaming news I have missed.

Also, I need to start making my Christmas list. The game that will definitely be on there will be Chrono Trigger DS.

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LightYagami245

I have been having connection issues, so I could not go on for a week and a half. I have picked up some new books though.

1. Dracula

I vant to suck your blood! Kidding. The book is pretty good. Not scary at all, but more fascinating. It is interesting to see the changes of the vampire lore from Stoker's time to modern time. I also like the diary type chapters.

2 & 3: Star Wars: Darth Bane and Darth Bane: The Rule of Two

I have not read these books yet, since I am still reading Dracula, but they seem really good. I am interested in one of Star Wars' major characters that have not been in any other media outside of novels.

4 & 5: Mass Effect Revelation and Ascension

Thank you!! I've been looking for that series for a long time, but I just found it for a good price. The writer of these books is the same for the Bane series novels also. I know that the books have nothing to do with Commander Shepard or his/her party.

I will not try to catch up with you guys and your blogs and the gaming news I have missed.

Also, I need to start making my Christmas list. The game that will definitely be on there will be Chrono Trigger DS.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I loved the Dracula too . it is a classic piece of Art  .

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LightYagami245

Daniel_beck: I agree, it is a good book.

code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By code305

I am not a usualy a book person but those book sounds intresting.

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LightYagami245

Code: They are. As for Dracula, if you can get past the Old English, then it is a good book.

code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By code305

Old english is not a good thing for me, thats how i fail english class :P.

You should try to check out the series of books from Forgotten Realm they are very interesting. well, most of them are
LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LightYagami245

Code: What are they about?