• 111 results
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jmrwacko

I'm losing respect for Mr. Obama really fast. First, he cow-tows to Republicans with that stupid off-shore drilling concension. Now, Obama is sending 1,200 troops to the US-Mexican border. Excellent. What is Mr. Obama going to do next, paint the White House red and ride around in an elephant-drawn carriage? He might as well get the Civil Rights Act repealed and invite Arizona to a Mexican lynching party.
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bionicicide

Mexico has cartel problems, makes sense.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kashif1
@jmrwacko: there is a huge drug war in Mexico, please remember that
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Famov

The great strawman: Equate efforts to curb illegal immigration with racism.  

Sorry, but no. Your logical fallacies will not work on me.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ch13696

About fuckin time. And it's people like you guys that think that the new Arizona illegal immigrant law is ridiculous. Freakin idiots.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I never really liked Obama but I actually give him respect for this. Finally someone is strengthen the border.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArchScabby

Dang Mexicans!  Dey terk err jerbs!

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, for one, drug cartels are killing Americans close to the border due to the horrible drug cartel wars in Mexico.  Maybe he wants to try and keep the wars from spilling over into America more than they already have.  Two, I'm not sure how it's racist to want to crack down on illegal immigration if that is his plan.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Orale, homes. 

Things are ugly in Mexico. I'd like to go there, but everyone tells me that white guys like myself should probably stay away. If the intent is to clean things up there, I approve.

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By EdIsCool
@ch13696 said:

" About fuckin time. And it's people like you guys that think that the new Arizona illegal immigrant law is ridiculous. Freakin idiots. "

It is ridiculous.

No Caption Provided
Heylook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Heylook

Just watch Weeds.

As a Canadian, weeds is where I get my information on the illegal immigration via the border states.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Evilsbane

Cool, Finally he does something worthwhile.

DUFFMCWALIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DUFFMCWALIN
@EdIsCool: Because police asking for documentation is racist right?  Damn your naive all this bill does is reinforce what the federal government put in place.  Illegal immigration needs to be at least slowed down.  Maybe you should go to Arizona or any boarder state and see how it really is.  *hint* its like living in Mexico.  
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By KaosAngel

...so you're telling me the feds are finally doing something?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HandsomeDead

Really this sounds like it should have happened about 10 years ago.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dalai

Only 1,200? I think he can add another 0 to that and I'd be happy. 

But yeah, this has to be in response to Arizona taking matters into their own hands.

voodooterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By voodooterror

gotta give em something to do right?

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nail1080

so what

ToadRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ToadRunner

Im starting to like obama

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By jakob187

Hey, you fuckers voted for him.  =  / 

Despite that, the Mexican drug cartel problems are something that has needed to be addressed for quite a while.  It's about time, but nonetheless, it's also something that will prove useless.

catfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By catfish

I pretty much hate everything Obama has done so far but this is a good move. Mexico isn't doing too well right now and strict border control is probably the best course of action, the only better thing would be an invasion...but nobody I've talked to has liked that idea except a few of my stoner buddies. Also I don't see why people are getting angry with Arizona for; they are enforcing a law, there is nothing racist about it. I would be looking for Mexicans at the friggin mexican border, not middle aged white people who don't speak with accents. It is basic profiling, the TSA does it at the airport all the time and nobody but people from the terrorist countries complain about them. This type of thing is not new.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Detrian

America shoots itself in the foot news at 11.

AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AlwaysAngry

Good? At least he's done one good thing.

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Boiglenoight

I support this.  Borders still matter and represent legal and cultural boundaries that, until we all speak the same language and accept each other without prejudice (i.e. never), need to be respected.  If people can't respect borders, moves like this must be made.  People who sympathize with illegals probably don't live in border states.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Well it's about damn time. 

Clembo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By Clembo

"The National Gaurd.  When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother fucker in the room."

Seriously?  1200 thugs with itchy trigger fingers?  Or will they be like caged tigers put there only to scare the immigrants away from the shark-infested waters they are fleeing?  Not bloody likely to work either way round.

gimpysoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By gimpysoup

It seems that the giant bomb community is becoming more conservative.    :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5add09f309aed
deactivated-5add09f309aed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it makes total sense. After all, mexico is a pretty fucked up country. I would know, I'm mexican.

... I hate my country D:

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Shadow

And what exactly is the national guard for, if not to guard the nation?

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mourne

Great decision by the President. You should educate yourself on the issue before taking the Sean Hannity side of the story to heart.

Saying "Mr. Obama" so often instantly discredits you and any arguments you decide to partake in, by the way.

haethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By haethos
@jmrwacko said:

I'm losing respect for Mr. Obama really fast. First, he cow-tows to Republicans with that stupid off-shore drilling concension.  

Pretty sure that our government is give and take. Real effective administration his has been so far, huh? Can't wait to throw the Dems out of office.
lmenzol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lmenzol

yea in texas they kidnap people and force their familes to smuggles drug or they threaten to kill them

KuribosShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By KuribosShoe

I know you guys are all 15 or something but Jesus, this thread.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By meteora

I've always wondered why the Americans hasn't done any real thing on border control for the last few years. About time to strengthen those borders, though 1,200 sounds far too few. 

Plot down 12,000 and maybe it'll do some good. Doesn't matter if it pisses off Mexico, this is an American affair.

haethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By haethos
@lmenzol said:
"yea in texas they kidnap people and force their familes to smuggles drug or they threaten to kill them "

@KuribosShoe said:
"I know you guys are all 15 or something but Jesus, this thread. "
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By vidiot
@jmrwacko said:
"
I'm losing respect for Mr. Obama really fast. First, he cow-tows to Republicans with that stupid off-shore drilling concension.
I understand you being upset with Obama trying to appease the other side, but I really don't think blame can be thrown at him regarding the current off-shore drilling snafu. Annoyed, for sure, but I think you should calm down a bit. That concession was an appeasement at the time, not necessarily something in earnest, and then BP had this blown up in his face. Remember, this is the same guy that was talking about nuclear power at the same time, and while we are not logistically ready for such an undertaking, that might interestingly enough change in the future. I think this oil spill is going to have long lasting effects on how we get power.
...Or not :/

Back on subject, this is a good move and not necessarily in response to Arizona's knee-jerk reaction. I don't think it's fair at all for them to claim credit, the violence happening down their is going to be dealt with either way. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner, but considering were entering tourism months it kinda makes sense. It should also be pointed out that this announcement also coincided with almost 30 people dieing after a drug raid on a drug lord's stronghold in Jamaica. 
From my perspective, this looks like a response against the violence, not illegal immigration.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrKlorox

Really? Of all the empty, broken promises, absurd bailouts, and time wasting things he's done, THIS is the one you are taking up arms about? 

So you're saying asking for people to show papers (breaking the fourth amendment) is better than attempting to plug the leak (defending borders)?

Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bionicicide
@MrKlorox: 
"Unreasonable" is subjective, would inquiring a solicitor with weak English fluency qualify as unreasonable suspicion to illegal status?
Kedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kedi

I generally don't like Obama, but I support this.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DeShawn2ks

I like Obama but I hate congress and the supreme court. Those people can't come together on anything and the majority of them are in big corporations pockets. I mean really why can't BP take care of the entire bill for their misstep instead of the tax payers? Politics is jacked we should just go back to the time of Kings and Queens if we aren't planning on making any progress.

calidan777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By calidan777
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @catfish said:
" I pretty much hate everything Obama has done so far but this is a good move. Mexico isn't doing too well right now and strict border control is probably the best course of action, the only better thing would be an invasion...but nobody I've talked to has liked that idea except a few of my stoner buddies. Also I don't see why people are getting angry with Arizona for; they are enforcing a law, there is nothing racist about it. I would be looking for Mexicans at the friggin mexican border, not middle aged white people who don't speak with accents. It is basic profiling, the TSA does it at the airport all the time and nobody but people from the terrorist countries complain about them. This type of thing is not new. "
It is racial profiling and its wrong. I have had family members who have been almost certain that they were racially profiled at airports (we aren't terrorists by the way), and we do complain about it. "
How is it racial profiling? Our illegal problem is with Mexicans, not English people, not African people, and not Chinese people, Mexicans. There's nothing racist about calling a Mexican a Mexican. People are so blinded by being a "liberal" or a "conservative", and so bent on disagreeing with the other side that they stop caring about what's good for this country. People need to understand that coming to this country legally is best for everyone involved, the immigrants get the benefit of getting payed fair, legal wages, and we get the benefit of not having our tax dollars paying for people who don't pay taxes and are leaching off the system. I'm 100% for the Arizona law, they, as a state, have the power and the right to take whatever steps are necessary to protect their citizens. Arizona citizens are being kidnapped and murdered by Mexicans coming over the border illegally. I'm sorry, but the safety of the general public is a hell of a lot more important than making sure people don't get their feelings hurt. But as a Louisiana resident, I am 100% against the expansion of offshore drilling. It has taken just 1 oil rig to completely destroy the Gulf of Mexico, and these bastards are wanting to raise our taxes to pay for their mess, it's complete bullshit. The oil industry has had a death grip on this country for far too long, we should have moved to things like electric cars decades ago.
Avatar image for thekingoftoilets
thekingoftoilets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thekingoftoilets

I like this move. Up until this, I cannot think of the next president that actually tried to keep a handle on illegal immigrants and the cartels. I mean, what Mexicans think if Americans took their jobs, huh? Just sayin...

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By btman

I say build a huge fucking wall so nobody can come in illegaly.  If you want to come in thats FINE just become a citizen and pay taxes...problem solved.

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

I'm actually reading this thread, every post, with concern. I even had my hand on my chin. What the fuck am I doing? None of you idiots know what you're talking about. 

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#47  Edited By Hailinel
@GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" I'm actually reading this thread, every post, with concern. I even had my hand on my chin. What the fuck am I doing? None of you idiots know what you're talking about.  "
This coming from a guy with a George W. Bush avatar.

I'm in favor of sending the National Guard to the border.  Immigration issues aside, the drug violence along the border is getting out of hand.
RJay_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#48  Edited By RJay_64

I support defending the border.   

What good is a country if it cannot organize and keep track of who is actually here?

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY
@Hailinel said:
" @GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" I'm actually reading this thread, every post, with concern. I even had my hand on my chin. What the fuck am I doing? None of you idiots know what you're talking about.  "
This coming from a guy with a George W. Bush avatar.  "
You're not part of the joke. You're part of the problem. 
Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Relys

Oh sure, let's just invite them all in and let them reap the benefits our government provides without taxation. It would be racist not to. 

/sarcasm 

In all honesty though, this thread died on the very first page. I'm proud of you fellow giant bombers.