Off-Topic Lottery: Day 1

Avatar image for advertedfingers
AdvertedFingers

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdvertedFingers

I ripped this right off GameFAQs

Basically you just answer a few questions and earn points. I won't do items because it makes it VERY complicated. Whoever has the most points at the end of the 15th Day wins.
You have to do the main challenge to do the bonus.

Main Challenge:


You're faced with 3 doors. Blue, Red, and Green. Which do you take?

Bonus Challenge 1:

Choose a number between 1 and 10.



Avatar image for win
Win

548

Forum Posts

5327

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Win

I choose the Blue door......and choose a Number between 10 and 10? I guess I choose 10 then :P

Avatar image for darthmaul
DarthMaul

833

Forum Posts

371

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DarthMaul
Main Challenge:

Blue

Bonus Challenge 1:

7


Avatar image for kush
kush

9089

Forum Posts

12850

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

This makes absolutely no sense to me. What's the point of this?

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
semicolon1twlev2

919

Forum Posts

127

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By semicolon1twlev2

This is odd.  Anyhoo...

Green door.

3.

Avatar image for darthmaul
DarthMaul

833

Forum Posts

371

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DarthMaul
Kush said:
"This makes absolutely no sense to me. What's the point of this?"
It's just a forum game.
You get money value for your selections. He decides what value for which choice.
For example, choosing blue might give you $2000 and choosing Red might give you -$1000 or something.
Avatar image for thegtavaccine
TheGTAvaccine

2917

Forum Posts

2080

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Red, and 3

Avatar image for kush
kush

9089

Forum Posts

12850

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By kush
DarthMaul said:
"It's just a forum game.
You get money value for your selections. He decides what value for which choice.
For example, choosing blue might give you $2000 and choosing Red might give you -$1000 or something."
Do we get actually money for this? No. So I don't understand the point of playing a "game" where one guy just randomly decides that yea...your random choice of # or color = this. I guess it's just not my thing, but if you guys have fun with this then enjoy yourselves. :)
Avatar image for darthmaul
DarthMaul

833

Forum Posts

371

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By DarthMaul
Kush said:
"DarthMaul said:
"It's just a forum game.
You get money value for your selections. He decides what value for which choice.
For example, choosing blue might give you $2000 and choosing Red might give you -$1000 or something."
Do we get actually money for this? No. So I don't understand the point of playing a "game" where one guy just randomly decides that yea...your random choice of # or color = this. I guess it's just not my thing, but if you guys have fun with this then enjoy yourselves. :)"
It'll be different questions everyday...

And why so serious? It's just a game; not that hard to participate. <.<
Avatar image for black_rose
Black_Rose

7771

Forum Posts

3100

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Black_Rose

What? i don't get this

Avatar image for kush
kush

9089

Forum Posts

12850

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By kush
DarthMaul said:
"It'll be different questions everyday...

And why so serious? It's just a game; not that hard to participate. <.<"
It may be fun for you, but for me it sounds like a boring waste of time. It's just not for me, but it could very well be to you liking...as well as a majority of GB. I really don't know and don't exactly care.
Avatar image for advertedfingers
AdvertedFingers

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By AdvertedFingers

Meh. I'll bump this a few more times, Then I'll calculate the monies.

Avatar image for thomasp
ThomasP

1665

Forum Posts

145

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By ThomasP

Main Challenge: Green

Bonus Challenge: 4

Avatar image for thomasp
ThomasP

1665

Forum Posts

145

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By ThomasP
Kush said:
"DarthMaul said:
"It'll be different questions everyday...

And why so serious? It's just a game; not that hard to participate. <.<"
It may be fun for you, but for me it sounds like a boring waste of time. It's just not for me, but it could very well be to you liking...as well as a majority of GB. I really don't know and don't exactly care."
Then don't respond.

lol

Why are you wasting your time?
Avatar image for superkitty
Giantkitty

869

Forum Posts

28851

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Giantkitty

I don't take any of the doors, they're bolted in too tightly

My number : pi

Avatar image for bombermankiiier
BombermanKiIIer

284

Forum Posts

134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By BombermanKiIIer

Blue. 7.

PS: What boards do you visit on GameFAQs?

Avatar image for darthmaul
DarthMaul

833

Forum Posts

371

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By DarthMaul
BombermanKiIIer said:
"Blue. 7.

PS: What boards do you visit on GameFAQs?"
He's Rotojai...
Avatar image for meowayne
Meowayne

6168

Forum Posts

223

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Meowayne

Green 4.

Avatar image for thomasp
ThomasP

1665

Forum Posts

145

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By ThomasP
Meowayne said:
"Green 4."
Copy cat.
Avatar image for bombermankiiier
BombermanKiIIer

284

Forum Posts

134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By BombermanKiIIer
DarthMaul said:
"BombermanKiIIer said:
"Blue. 7.

PS: What boards do you visit on GameFAQs?"
He's Rotojai..."
Oh my bad, I didn't know. >_>"



...Hi Rotojai!
Avatar image for advertedfingers
AdvertedFingers

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By AdvertedFingers

:D

Who are you again?

Avatar image for dualreaver
DualReaver

3790

Forum Posts

83

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By DualReaver

Red
7

Avatar image for ogcartman
OGCartman

4330

Forum Posts

8250

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By OGCartman
Main Challenge: Green

Bonus Challenge 1: 4


Avatar image for bombermankiiier
BombermanKiIIer

284

Forum Posts

134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By BombermanKiIIer
AdvertedFingers said:
":D

Who are you again?"
joelyp. I got B7'd, so now I use like...7 alts (damn posting limits) while I wait til I can go back to GO
Avatar image for advertedfingers
AdvertedFingers

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By AdvertedFingers

Last chance. I mean you can always join in on any day you'd like but... why skip out on the points.

Avatar image for darthmaul
DarthMaul

833

Forum Posts

371

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By DarthMaul

Apparently games are frowned upon here.

Avatar image for advertedfingers
AdvertedFingers

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By AdvertedFingers

Meh. I'm lockin' and calculating now.

Avatar image for absurd
Absurd

2932

Forum Posts

2200

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Absurd

Green
4