Keep all the EPL Football talk in here

Avatar image for iheartunicornsandrainbows
IHeartUnicornsAndRainbows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tottenham looks to be the big movers and shakers in the last 6 weeks of the offseason

shades846

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By shades846

though given the amount of players they are selling to Sunderland and others there going to need few more to replace them (espically if they sell  Berbatov to United)  Also you have to think that arsenal are going to bring in a few players unless wenger thinks he can win thing with his kids. :)

blu_magnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By blu_magnet

Come on LIVERPOOL!!

Premier111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Premier111

kinda wishing for a sports forum now too. Seeing as unions are nonexistent, I would kinda like to see OT to tree out into sub-branches.

Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Aarny91

GOD NO... KILL IT?

Ilias13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Ilias13

Go EL NINO...

NinjaPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NinjaPaul

Why do people call it the EPL i have never heard anyone in britain call it that. 

Tottenham are going to lose at least one of  two of their best players. Berbatov to Manyoo and keane to liverpool.
DappaDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DappaDizzle

i think the term EPL is becoming more widely accepted and Brits should encourage this to get the league more known like in the MLS,NBA,NLF etc in the states.... btw Man Utd fan

NinjaPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NinjaPaul

But its our league. Calling it EPL sounds a bit weird. I am a manutd fan also. Looking forward to going to some games this season. Its so expensive though

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By samcotts

Well, Arsenal are in trouble. Two of their best midfielders have left, and Gilberto is almost past it.

Like before EVERY season, I will say this will be Liverpool's year. We've been without the League title for 18 years, and we've won it 18 times to date, so how more fitting could winning our nineteenth title on the nineteenth year without it be ;)

blu_magnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blu_magnet
samcotts said:
"Well, Arsenal are in trouble. Two of their best midfielders have left, and Gilberto is almost past it.

Like before EVERY season, I will say this will be Liverpool's year. We've been without the League title for 18 years, and we've won it 18 times to date, so how more fitting could winning our nineteenth title on the nineteenth year without it be ;)
"
Well we at least have to win one championship before gerrard retires
Zola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zola
NinjaPaul said:
"
Why do people call it the EPL i have never heard anyone in britain call it that. 

Tottenham are going to lose at least one of  two of their best players. Berbatov to Manyoo and keane to liverpool.
"
Yup and they are making themselves look like idiots in the process. Seriously, when do the FA ever do anything when a team complains about other teams behavior. Tottenham are gonna lose 2 players, and look like idiots for going against their players wishes!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a Spurs fan and Berbatov leaving would make me rather angry.

shades846

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shades846

Ok I am a United fan as well so I kind want Berbatov :) though if anyone wants to touch me :) I went to Barca Vs United semi final at OT last season and good position to see scholes drive the ball into the net to win us the game. That night game was one of the best I have even been to in sports though 52 pounds (about 104 dollars) for ticket was expensive but that was cheapest ticket you could get. Though it was via my brothers season ticket.

Pessimist in me makes me think that United will under perform this season coming. There was some great games last season like Roinne back heal and others.

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By skidd

I'm a united fan, and although i agree we need a new striker, i'm not sure berbatov is the right man to sign.  It looks like he'll cost at least £24 million, but he's already 27 - we wouldnt get many years out of him. Also, I feel he's a bit like an expensive Anelka - world class when on form, but can easily begin sulking on the pitch and not put in a full effort.
I'd much prefer to see Fergie spend the cash on younger talent ( like he's done with Ronny and Anderson) - someone like Aguero or Huntelaar

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By banksrob

chelsea all the way.. shame to see maka leave today :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

banksrob said:
"chelsea all the way.. shame to see maka leave today :(
"
He's heading for his farewell tour at Paris Saint-Germain as a Frenchmen. Most people think he's due to hang up the boots after this season.
shades846

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shades846

yeah he was out on his feet during euro 2008 and I don't think he getting any younger and the prem is the most physically demanding league in the world (i did not say best that debatable) so it was difficult for him to keep going for the whole season.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Riddler

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!

ITs all about the Glasgow Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck are liverpool? fucking inbred Scousers 3-0, now piss off back to your Mid table mediocrity.

"A.C milan your havin a laugh, A.C Milan your havin a laugh, Playing the UEFA cup, your havin a laugh

Viva john terry, COULDVE WON the CUP but fucked it UP, Viva JOHN TERY
Viva john Terry, Slipped on the Grass, Fell on his ass, Viva JOHN TERY

hello, hello, were the Chelski RENT boys, hello hello

Gonners?
 with a pocket full of sweets and a cheeky little smile, Arsene Wenger is Fucking Pedophile

Who the Fuck are spurs?

(to the theme of Tom hark)

Saw my mate
the other day
he said to me he's seen the WHITE PELE
so i asked who is he?
he goes by the name of WAYNE ROONEY
WAYNE ROONEY WAYNE ROONEY
he goes by the name of WAYNE ROONEY

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Riddler

Oh, BTW...

YNWA = Youll never WIN AGAIN !!!!! haha, gerrard the most overrated Wanker in the world, its for cunts like him that England didnt qualify for the Euros (HAHAHAHAHA) and will not qualify for South Africa 2010 and Liverpool will never win the LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!

"18 years, were havin a laugh, 18 years, were havin a laugh"

look at this kid, he has the right attitude on how to treat SCUM like gerrard,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26vdhSg7bvo  YOU TELL EM SON!!!

Dead_Pixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dead_Pixel

It seemed like this thread was going to be quite civil.......but the last few posts changed all that.

Anyways, I'm not English but I do enjoy watching the EPL.......it's certainly one of the most exciting leagues in the world.

Man U definitely need a new striker.....a real poacher, as there is no way Ronaldo will have another 40+ goals again this season. Maybe it is time for Rooney to step up again.

BreatheEasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BreatheEasy

We (Liverpool) need a stiker a couple decent wingers.