Oh Monday. How I hate what you bring

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

So here it is another Monday. Sure I had a long weekend starting Thursday afternoon, and it was a very enjoyable, if not really busy weekend,but I did get a little gaming in, and feel quite refreshed today. I still prefer staying at home on a Monday than coming into work. I wish I had a few more days of vacation like some of the people I work with seem to have. Someone can take 2 weeks straight of vacation, and still take 1-2 days off a week all summer long? I never heard of this before, and still getting paid for salary. I really need to start this up myself, but if I did that I would probably start to lose pay. That's all right. I digress.

So since I wanted to stay home but could not, I decided I would hang out on some forums, and sites I frequent just to post some thoughts. Saturday while sitting at home on my comfy "dad" chair (read lazy-boy recliner we all loved that was dad's when living with parents) I decided to start doing some drawing. I'm not an artist, but with a few dreams I have had they have been so vivid, and stayed in my mind, I decided to start drawing them, and see if I can make them look like something. So far they are not that great, but my vision is getting onto paper.

The dream I had was kind of odd, but at the same time very cool.

I was wandering in a field waiting for some other people to arrive, and discovered an old building buried behind a field of trees, tall grass, and rocks. It was fenced off, and the fence was so dilapitated you could probalby touch it and fall apart. Going through a hole i nthe fence from wher it had fallen down previously, I take a closer look, and find a window. Everything seems to be pretty sturdy around this window, and I decide to go in for a closer look. Peering inside the window I discover that there is set of train tracks at the bottom of the room, and it looks like there could have been a locomotive engine here at one time. The tracks look well worn, but covered in dust as if nothing has been here in years. There are a set of doors at one end of the room closed, and barred from this end. Through the window this is about all I can really see. It does appear to almost be a meeting place like a subway station, but in the middle of a field with no indication of how to get into this bunker. The window is the only visible "entrance". I really need to investigate more, but not before I meet up with the friends I was awaiting.

I have not finished the drawing yet, and really only started the first part of the outside bunker, but I will continue trying to get it all done in detail. I also was writing a short story, and posted it on my page http://cthulad.deviantart.com/ Called The Crimson Corrosion. I want to add this vision in to the story, and sure I will as I proceed. If you have a bit of time, and want to check out a neat little story check it out.

Now I think I should get back to my work, and stop daydreaming. I will continue Dragon's Dogma tonight, and really get involved with it. I just want to make sure that Deadlight, and Sleeping Dogs does not tear me away from it too quickly just yet. I know they will, but I must get through this game. I am loving it, and it is eating up a lot of my time so far.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Cthulad

So here it is another Monday. Sure I had a long weekend starting Thursday afternoon, and it was a very enjoyable, if not really busy weekend,but I did get a little gaming in, and feel quite refreshed today. I still prefer staying at home on a Monday than coming into work. I wish I had a few more days of vacation like some of the people I work with seem to have. Someone can take 2 weeks straight of vacation, and still take 1-2 days off a week all summer long? I never heard of this before, and still getting paid for salary. I really need to start this up myself, but if I did that I would probably start to lose pay. That's all right. I digress.

So since I wanted to stay home but could not, I decided I would hang out on some forums, and sites I frequent just to post some thoughts. Saturday while sitting at home on my comfy "dad" chair (read lazy-boy recliner we all loved that was dad's when living with parents) I decided to start doing some drawing. I'm not an artist, but with a few dreams I have had they have been so vivid, and stayed in my mind, I decided to start drawing them, and see if I can make them look like something. So far they are not that great, but my vision is getting onto paper.

The dream I had was kind of odd, but at the same time very cool.

I was wandering in a field waiting for some other people to arrive, and discovered an old building buried behind a field of trees, tall grass, and rocks. It was fenced off, and the fence was so dilapitated you could probalby touch it and fall apart. Going through a hole i nthe fence from wher it had fallen down previously, I take a closer look, and find a window. Everything seems to be pretty sturdy around this window, and I decide to go in for a closer look. Peering inside the window I discover that there is set of train tracks at the bottom of the room, and it looks like there could have been a locomotive engine here at one time. The tracks look well worn, but covered in dust as if nothing has been here in years. There are a set of doors at one end of the room closed, and barred from this end. Through the window this is about all I can really see. It does appear to almost be a meeting place like a subway station, but in the middle of a field with no indication of how to get into this bunker. The window is the only visible "entrance". I really need to investigate more, but not before I meet up with the friends I was awaiting.

I have not finished the drawing yet, and really only started the first part of the outside bunker, but I will continue trying to get it all done in detail. I also was writing a short story, and posted it on my page http://cthulad.deviantart.com/ Called The Crimson Corrosion. I want to add this vision in to the story, and sure I will as I proceed. If you have a bit of time, and want to check out a neat little story check it out.

Now I think I should get back to my work, and stop daydreaming. I will continue Dragon's Dogma tonight, and really get involved with it. I just want to make sure that Deadlight, and Sleeping Dogs does not tear me away from it too quickly just yet. I know they will, but I must get through this game. I am loving it, and it is eating up a lot of my time so far.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By _Zombie_

I get a new episode of Alphas today. I'd say that alone makes it halfway decent.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

I sprained my ankle, so I get to sit on my ass all day.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Nobody will employ me so I slept through most of it.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShaggE

I, for one, love Mondays.

No Caption Provided
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Dagbiker

I love mondays.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Getz

I can't really muster up a sincere interest in your dreams. Other peoples' dreams are the worst.