Other things to do in bed with your respective other.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

So this is a thread devoted to things that you and your partner do in bed.
Well I might aswell get the most obvious one out the way Having Sexy time.
Well me and me missus read to each other and it aint that bad, as she owns my testicles I usually do what she say's (they are in a pickle jar and only she has the key to the lock) although i aint whipped (Don’t judge me)

So apart from sex what do you do with your partner.
Do you play videogames? is he/she into video games?

Discussion shall commence.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

i don't have a partner but some things u can do with another person in bed is sleep, talk, coddle,

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

I don't think you'll get a lot of responses here. The majority of the community are sexually frustrated 15 year olds. Whereas i'm a sexually frustrated 17 year old, which is a whole lot more pathetic. I'm sorry if I weirded up the thread.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By EpicSteve

If I'm in bed with my significant other we're watching a movie or having sex. No one fucking plays checkers in bed, bro. It's impossible for me to play games in a bed, I need a chair. 

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bruce

Last time I was in bed with a significant other, I was pissed about being in a small dorm room and trying to not knock her out of the rather small bunk bed as I tossed n' turned.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Azteck
@EpicSteve said:
" If I'm in bed with my significant other we're watching a movie or having sex. No one fucking plays checkers in bed, bro. It's impossible for me to play games in a bed, I need a chair.  "
You sit in a chair when you play video games? You don't like arm-chairs or sofas? :o
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By EpicSteve
@Azteck said:
" @EpicSteve said:
" If I'm in bed with my significant other we're watching a movie or having sex. No one fucking plays checkers in bed, bro. It's impossible for me to play games in a bed, I need a chair.  "
You sit in a chair when you play video games? You don't like arm-chairs or sofas? :o "
Well, arm-"chair" Sofas are cool. I just need to be within six feet of the TV. So long as my ass is comfortable and I can rest my back against something. 
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I gently stroke her mustache until she orgasms -_-

WTF KIND OF THREAD IS THIS?!

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ineedaname
@EpicSteve said:
" @Azteck said:
" @EpicSteve said:
You sit in a chair when you play video games? You don't like arm-chairs or sofas? :o "
Well, arm-"chair" Sofas are cool. I just need to be within six feet of the TV. So long as my ass is comfortable and I can rest my back against something. 
"
I occasionally play connect 4 or Dr. Who top trumps in bed...
ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ColinRyan
@TheMustacheHero said:
" I gently stroke her mustache until she orgasms -_-WTF KIND OF THREAD IS THIS?! "
Dude, just WOW! You just made my day. So funny.

But in all seriousness we spoon.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ahriman22

Watch TV, cuddle (Fuck. Yeah. Cuddling.), play games, talk and smoke.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red12b
@Muttinus_Rump said:
"I don't think you'll get a lot of responses here. The majority of the community are sexually frustrated 15 year olds. Whereas i'm a sexually frustrated 17 year old, which is a whole lot more pathetic. I'm sorry if I weirded up the thread."
Hahaha Yeah pretty much, but for those that can write up somthing it may give those poor blighters some tips.
@ahriman22
said:
"Watch TV, cuddle (Fuck. Yeah. Cuddling.), play games, talk and smoke."

Hell yeah cuddiling is the shit.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Pillow fights are always welcome... until someone gets hit in the eye...

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By turbomonkey138

The only significant other i had was a drunken memory . Woke up alone though so that AY OK ;)

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Mrnitropb

Read books or magazines, talk about the days proceeding or preceding events, decide on breakfast, watch tv/movies, eat snacks, pet the pets, nap.

Word of advice, find some excuse to remove the TV from your bedroom if you're not a bachelor. The fewer things you and your partner do in bed that aren't sleep and sexy time, the more and better of both you get. With fewer distractions you can build a conditioned response in that getting in bed means either a good nights sleep, or sex followed by a good nights sleep, possibly followed by morning sex, and are primed for just those two. Not readign for three hours while ignoring your partner, or having to sit through Sex and the City re-runs, or tryign to sleep while Chelsey Lately blabbeers on.

*sigh*

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By oldschool

No televison or any other electronic devices in our bedroom.  Bedrooms are for sleeping.  So sleeping it is then :-)

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mordukai

how about sleep.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hatking

A few pretty smart responses here.  I guess sometimes if the laptop makes it into bed (somehow) you can watch stupid internet videos(like the Endurance Run :P).  But in all honesty it is pretty much what you'd expect...sleep, sex, talking, cuddling.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#19  Edited By Vinchenzo

My respective other, a Zune, gets stared at by me as I watch her streaming videos into my brain. We then fall asleep in each other's arms.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
@ahriman22 said:
" Watch TV, cuddle (Fuck. Yeah. Cuddling.), play games, talk and smoke. "
Dude you pretty much summed it up. Oh yeah sometimes she likes to just chill on the bed and read while i sit on my ass and play video games....its a pretty sweet deal
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By JJOR64

You could player checkers on the bed.

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheDoorman

Twister.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Red12b
@TheDoorman said:
"Twister."
Huh, I sure would pay to see that, Oh hang on do you mean the game or you know Doing the twist?
@HatKing said:
"A few pretty smart responses here.  I guess sometimes if the laptop makes it into bed (somehow) you can watch stupid internet videos(like the Endurance Run :P).  But in all honesty it is pretty much what you'd expect...sleep, sex, talking, cuddling. "
1st, I like your avatar just finished watching Shaun. 2nd Are you also in the good first stage of the relationship?
@Vinchenzo said:
"My respective other, a Zune, gets stared at by me as I watch her streaming videos into my brain. We then fall asleep in each other's arms. "
Oh man you got alot to look forward to.
@Mrnitropb
said:
"Read books or magazines, talk about the days proceeding or preceding events, decide on breakfast, watch tv/movies, eat snacks, pet the pets, nap. Word of advice, find some excuse to remove the TV from your bedroom if you're not a bachelor. The fewer things you and your partner do in bed that aren't sleep and sexy time, the more and better of both you get. With fewer distractions you can build a conditioned response in that getting in bed means either a good nights sleep, or sex followed by a good nights sleep, possibly followed by morning sex, and are primed for just those two. Not readign for three hours while ignoring your partner, or having to sit through Sex and the City re-runs, or tryign to sleep while Chelsey Lately blabbeers on.*sigh* "

Hahahaahahaha Yeah I am lucky that TV is shit where I live and we don’t watch telly, a few DVD’s don’t go a miss though. (urgh Twilight Urgh)
I suppose that we are still in the Good beginning stage of the relationship and that she comes up only a few times a month so sex is still exiting, My ex well yeah I took the telly out of the bedroom early in the relationship.