Peter Molyneux needs to stop having his "bright" ideas.

Orakulum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Orakulum

So I went out and purchased Fable 2 today. Looks rather cool so far... as in it basically looks like a prettier Fable 1. However, certain event makes me unable to play this game, and it all comes down to Peter Molyneux and his dog companion.

A little bit of backstory is in order I believe.
My mum and her husband went on vacation about a week ago, they're coming back for christmas (the 23rd), and they left their dog with me to take care of while they're away. Now this dog, Dino, is pretty much a nutter. He's lived in the country all his life, hasn't seen a lot of people (or dogs) so he doesn't really understand when he sees them, that they're not out to get him. I'm not actually sure he knows he's a dog himself.

Anyway. 5 minutes into the game, and Dino goes fucking nuts when he hears the dog. It doesn't get any better when he sees the television, and i have to turn it off to make him calm down. Even after the tv is off, he keeps barking at the screen. So basically I can't play this game 'till after christmas.

Thank you Peter. Thanks a fucking bunch. Bastard!

Orakulum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Orakulum

So I went out and purchased Fable 2 today. Looks rather cool so far... as in it basically looks like a prettier Fable 1. However, certain event makes me unable to play this game, and it all comes down to Peter Molyneux and his dog companion.

A little bit of backstory is in order I believe.
My mum and her husband went on vacation about a week ago, they're coming back for christmas (the 23rd), and they left their dog with me to take care of while they're away. Now this dog, Dino, is pretty much a nutter. He's lived in the country all his life, hasn't seen a lot of people (or dogs) so he doesn't really understand when he sees them, that they're not out to get him. I'm not actually sure he knows he's a dog himself.

Anyway. 5 minutes into the game, and Dino goes fucking nuts when he hears the dog. It doesn't get any better when he sees the television, and i have to turn it off to make him calm down. Even after the tv is off, he keeps barking at the screen. So basically I can't play this game 'till after christmas.

Thank you Peter. Thanks a fucking bunch. Bastard!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Just lock him in another room.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By atejas

Name your dog Dino ingame for extra points.

SlowHands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By SlowHands
Next time Peter Molyneaux designs a game he should seriously consider the ramifiactions it will have on country-dwelling dogs at Christmas time.  How inconsiderate of him!
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Gunner

Wow.. Im ttlly not getting this geam nao.

Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Locke
atejas said:
"Name your dog Dino in game for extra points."
This. You may want to become an evil character yourself so your Virtual 'Dino' reflects the real world one.