• 76 results
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Bigandtasty

Is there a Lion Knee? Of course not. There is only Tiger Knee.

Nasharoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Nasharoo

Despite Tiger Bread being bloody phenomenal, i voted Lion. Anyone who doesn't vote Lion contributed to the death of Mufasa.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By Justin258

Mufasa.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By super2j

i cant let simba down. on the otherhand F sharkon(?) from junglebook.

darthslughorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By darthslughorn

Lions don't have their own brand of delicious cereal.

Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Legion_

@Fire_Of_The_Wind said:

@audioBusting said:

@SharkEthic said:

The result of the Polar Bear vs. Panda thread was a fucking travesty, so unless someone finds a picture of either animal popping wheelies on a yellow horsie I refuse to take part in this!

No wheelies, but is this good enough?

No Caption Provided

@audioBusting said:

@SharkEthic: But then...

No Caption Provided

That's it, change the poll. Who would win in a joust between a tiger and a lion?

This...

I am...

I can't...

What is...

How...

No...

Mind...Is...Exploding!

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By kindgineer

What's the criteria? Well, I guess that doesn't really matter: Tigers always win. Always.

Always.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BraveToaster

We need some statics up in this thread. Are lions truly stronger than tigers?

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Tigers. They're Great!

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Whitestripes09

Male lions generally just don't give a fuck. They sit around all day and let fems get their meals. Sounds like a pretty good life to me XD They're also alot stronger than tigers and are built to fight and protect their pride. I forgot what show it was in Animal Planet, but they would have computer generated fights of animals like sharks vs crocodile, tiger vs lion, etc. They brought in experts for both animals that would discuss the differences between both animals and why one or the other would be likely to win. I remember the tiger vs lion pretty well, tiger got destroyed :x

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By fetchfox

@Whitestripes09: History says your wrong: Tiger vs Lion

Tigers are more agressive and apparently stronger. They are usually also larger than Lions.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Bollard

@iam3green said:

LIGER wins

Nope, Tigon:

No Caption Provided

Oh snap! There's a Leopon too:

No Caption Provided
evilb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By evilb0y

Tiger has no chance when the Lion King and his queens attack.

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By OfficeGamer

Lions are fucking terrifying man I love 'em.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Clonedzero

male lion > tiger > female lion.

its because of the mane. it prevents neck bites which is usually how the large cats kill things, since tigers rarely fought other large cats they didnt evolve that way, male lions took on the role of fighting other lions, and such got the iconic lions mane, which is there specifically to fight other large cats.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bane122

I voted Tiger because it's my favorite animal. specifically White tigers. Which really bummed me out when I recently learned they aren't a natural animal. They're a mutation that has been bred.

My favorite animal is an abomination... I am a monster.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Coafi
Avatar image for nicktorious_big
nicktorious_big

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68  Edited By nicktorious_big

Definitely the lion, no question about it!

No Caption Provided

Because this would scare the tiger...

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheCreamFilling
No Caption Provided

Tiger, obviously.

TigerVsLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TigerVsLion

@kanerobot said:

Apparently the lion wins, kind of

That is a White tigress, which fought a lion and a lioness. This is an edited clip note why the uploader is holding a camera to record a video on the internet. Perhaps you will like to see the full fight, where the tigress slaughters both the male and female.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6a9xlyXpY

@glentennis said:

YOU ARE CRAZY PEOPLE

A lion's sheer power would DECIMATE a tiger.

@bravetoaster said:

@whitestripes09 said:

Male lions generally just don't give a fuck. They sit around all day and let fems get their meals. Sounds like a pretty good life to me XD They're also alot stronger than tigers and are built to fight and protect their pride. I forgot what show it was in Animal Planet, but they would have computer generated fights of animals like sharks vs crocodile, tiger vs lion, etc. They brought in experts for both animals that would discuss the differences between both animals and why one or the other would be likely to win. I remember the tiger vs lion pretty well, tiger got destroyed :x

I think you're completely wrong as tigers are stronger by -

31.91% in the forelimbs

34.91% in the backlimbs

30.10% in the shoulder joints

34.07% in the hip joints

Tigers are also built with 72.6% muscle and 7.7% body fat, lions are built with 58.8% muscle and 13.7% body fat. It also takes five men to easily hold down a lion, while it take nine men just to control a tiger, my point has been proven.

@clonedzero said:

its because of the mane. it prevents neck bites which is usually how the large cats kill things, since tigers rarely fought other large cats they didnt evolve that way, male lions took on the role of fighting other lions, and such got the iconic lions mane, which is there specifically to fight other large cats.

The mane? you mean the one that offers no protection and is a disadvantage, which was said by the world's leading lion expert, Craig Packer. A mane is an attraction for females, to indicate by the darkness of the mane which lion has more testosterone. LOL!

In the Colosseum, amphitheaters, circuses, and other places tigers and lions fought it has been documented that they don't go for the neck. All cats avoid neck bites to other predators as it's risky, tigers rear up on their hind legs and maul with both front paws. This not only doubles the number of swipes, it increases the force, increases the reach, and allows a tiger to defend or block a swipe and make an offensive one at nearly the same time. Lions fight on three legs swiping with their fourth weak paw. A tiger actually attacks the lions legs and belly more than their hairy neck.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is the weirdest thread necro in a long time.

I vote Tiger because they're roughly 200-300 pounds heavier.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

There's a movie called the Lion King for a reason.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By UlquioKani

@tigervslion: You've started resurrecting year old threads now. This is commitment. I'm glad you have stuck around though. Usually crazy people leave pretty quickly. Have you seen the other parts of the site? I recommend the quick looks, they are great.

TigerVsLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tigervslion: You've started resurrecting year old threads now. This is commitment. I'm glad you have stuck around though. Usually crazy people leave pretty quickly. Have you seen the other parts of the site? I recommend the quick looks, they are great.

I'm going to leave this site soon, I only popped on here to correct false statements. It has been nice meeting you, is this a gaming forum? I have an Xbox One if you want me to add you?

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Liger, it's bred for its skills in magic.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@kanerobot said:

Apparently the lion wins, kind of

That is a White tigress, which fought a lion and a lioness. This is an edited clip note why the uploader is holding a camera to record a video on the internet. Perhaps you will like to see the full fight, where the tigress slaughters both the male and female.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6a9xlyXpY

@glentennis said:

YOU ARE CRAZY PEOPLE

A lion's sheer power would DECIMATE a tiger.

@bravetoaster said:

@whitestripes09 said:

I think you're completely wrong as tigers are stronger by -

31.91% in the forelimbs

34.91% in the backlimbs

30.10% in the shoulder joints

34.07% in the hip joints

Tigers are also built with 72.6% muscle and 7.7% body fat, lions are built with 58.8% muscle and 13.7% body fat. It also takes five men to easily hold down a lion, while it take nine men just to control a tiger, my point has been proven.

@clonedzero said:

The mane? you mean the one that offers no protection and is a disadvantage, which was said by the world's leading lion expert, Craig Packer. A mane is an attraction for females, to indicate by the darkness of the mane which lion has more testosterone. LOL!

In the Colosseum, amphitheaters, circuses, and other places tigers and lions fought it has been documented that they don't go for the neck. All cats avoid neck bites to other predators as it's risky, tigers rear up on their hind legs and maul with both front paws. This not only doubles the number of swipes, it increases the force, increases the reach, and allows a tiger to defend or block a swipe and make an offensive one at nearly the same time. Lions fight on three legs swiping with their fourth weak paw. A tiger actually attacks the lions legs and belly more than their hairy neck.

I think you put more thought into this than anyone was meant to.

Mufasa.

As for you, your argument is automatically flawed when you use a lion that got killed as an example of why lions are powerful animals.