• 108 results
phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By phlegms

Breaking Bad is pretty amazing. Tis' fast becoming my favourite TV show next to the Sopranos. I'm about halfway through season 2 and so far SHIT IS GETTING REAL DAWG. 

Sleater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Sleater

Breaking Bads quality is just top notch, last weeks episode with the fly was just shot so well. The cinematography is some of the best I have ever seen PERIOD. Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor.

They really lucked out though with the entire cast though, good acting on all corners.

DarthMaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By DarthMaul

I'm almost caught up with Breaking Bad. It's seriously one of my favorite shows.

New season of Wipeout starts tonight, though I doubt anyone watches >.>

ht101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By ht101

Burn Notice premiered last night and I think the story of who wanted Simon out and running around will be an excellent overarching story for the season.  I think it will be a great season and I just love seeing Bruce Campbell in pretty much any role so it is awesome.

DarthMaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DarthMaul

I got caught up with Breaking Bad. Two more episodes left in this fantastic show. I can't wait!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By JJWeatherman
@HT101 said:
" Burn Notice premiered last night and I think the story of who wanted Simon out and running around will be an excellent overarching story for the season.  I think it will be a great season and I just love seeing Bruce Campbell in pretty much any role so it is awesome. "
Agreed. All of it.  :P
Keithcrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Keithcrash
@Sleater said:

" Breaking Bads quality is just top notch, last weeks episode with the fly was just shot so well. The cinematography is some of the best I have ever seen PERIOD. Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor.   They really lucked out though with the entire cast though, good acting on all corners. "

Agreed.  It is by far one of the best shows on TV, ever.  And Bryan deserves all the acclaim he is getting.  Also, during Fly I LOLed, then almost QQed.  No show has ever done that to me before.
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By teh_destroyer

I am near the end of Dexter Season 1 for the first time, I want to be a serial killer now dammit.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Mrnitropb

I just watched the entire season of Archer on netflix, and laughed my tits off.. its insane.

Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Arestice

The Doctor just played soccer, it was awesome. 
I mean football.

@JJWeatherman said:

" @HT101 said:
" Burn Notice premiered last night and I think the story of who wanted Simon out and running around will be an excellent overarching story for the season.  I think it will be a great season and I just love seeing Bruce Campbell in pretty much any role so it is awesome. "
Agreed. All of it.  :P "

It's a good thing they got that new spy into the show, I felt that it was going to get kind of stale with a constant "there's another boss after this boss" deal. Like they keep stacking the bad guy behind everything even though it has no relation it just felt well stale. 

The new trigger happy counter spy seems like a nice fresh mix, and you know keep your friends close and enemies closer haha. Also, it's great to see Bruce get to be a main character on a tv show with a cast that melds great with him. I hope he keeps this for a long time, I love the guy.
rjimmy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rjimmy1989

Anybody see True Blood's premiere yesterday? That was epic! Season 3 is going to be badass

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By wrathofconn
@teh_destroyer said:
" I am near the end of Dexter Season 1 for the first time, I want to be a serial killer now dammit. "
If you feel like that now, wait until you watch season 2 and 3.
iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By iKANNIBAL

The True Blood season premiere episode was great, everything a season premiere episode should be, but one thing ruined it, the werewolves. Seriously i don't understand why in fiction they tend to do this a lot now, over power the vampires and basicaly pussify the wolves. Part of me hopes that those were just "guard dogs" instead of the actual wolves because if they weren't, seriously?  not only were they regular wolves but they weren't even bigger than the wolves in Twilight. If those are the wolves than whats the difference between them and the shapeshifter guy on True Blood who can already change into a dog of the same size?

As far as Tv shows go i havn't watched many in a while aside from Spartacus/True Blood every other series seems to suck in comparison to the two.    

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@aproposshadows said:
" Anybody see True Blood's premiere yesterday? That was epic! Season 3 is going to be badass "
I saw it and loved it, but they really love to fuck with you and roll the credits right when something huge in the storyline starts.
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By TomA

The only shows i follow are Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and South Park.

EDIT: Also people talking about Fringe reminds me of something. I have a back disease called Spastic Para-paresis and I went to a Hyberbaaric Oygen clinic to see if it would help(google it). Anyway they put me in this pressurized chamber with 5 other people, i get in, sit down, and when i look up guess who I see? John Noble, and his wife. John Noble fro Fringe and Lord of the Rings. It took me a few minutes to build up the courage to say anything to him but when i finally did i realized he was pretty cool. Anyway thats my story.

cooperfoyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cooperfoyt
@wrathofconn said:
" @teh_destroyer said:
" I am near the end of Dexter Season 1 for the first time, I want to be a serial killer now dammit. "
If you feel like that now, wait until you watch season 2 and 3. "
That is a show that I can honestly say has gotten better with each subsequent season. The writing has such a natural evolution for each character (except maybe Deb) but they naiiiil Dexter. 

Plus Season 4's big season long guest star was just the coolest thing.
fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By fjordson

I've only seen the first two seasons of Dexter, but they were both fucking incredible. Can't wait to get on season 3. 

Philbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Philbuster

As the summer goes on I've been watching a lot of new comedies. Been really looking at Are We There Yet on TBS. Anybody else seen it yet. Really got interested in it because it had my favorite actor Terry Crews from Everybody Hates Chris. The show is kinda like the 2 movies. Really got wind of it from the marketing company I worked with gave me some work about it. You guys should check it. The main website is here : Are We There Yet

Kolonel_Kool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kolonel_Kool

Please tell me someone watched Louie. I live in Canadia, so I have to find an online stream to watch it. I think this show may be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. FX, Tuesdays @ 11pm.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Meowshi

Justified season finale: Awesome.

Gravity season finale: Weird as shit.  Show canceled.  

Tudors season finale: Okay.  Glad it's over.  Good series overall!

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Meowshi
@iKANNIBAL said:
" The True Blood season premiere episode was great, everything a season premiere episode should be, but one thing ruined it, the werewolves. Seriously i don't understand why in fiction they tend to do this a lot now, over power the vampires and basicaly pussify the wolves. Part of me hopes that those were just "guard dogs" instead of the actual wolves because if they weren't, seriously?  not only were they regular wolves but they weren't even bigger than the wolves in Twilight. If those are the wolves than whats the difference between them and the shapeshifter guy on True Blood who can already change into a dog of the same size? As far as Tv shows go i havn't watched many in a while aside from Spartacus/True Blood every other series seems to suck in comparison to the two.     "
A lot of movies/shows do the "werewolves just turn into large wolves" thing because it looks better.  It's hard to make convincing looking werewolves that stand on two legs.
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Meowayne

The latest Futurama was possibly the worst episode in the history of Futurama. "eyePhone"? "it can also be used as a phone"? "Susan Boyle"? That "goat"? Really? Who wrote this - a lame Mad TV joke generator program? It's unbelievable they aired this.

iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By iKANNIBAL
@Meowshi:  

It doesn't, Van Helsing did it no problem, and most werewolf films did it no problem (Cursed, American werewolf, Underworld, that british movie whose name escapes me) hell even Fable did it with the balverines, the original werewolves of myth were crosses between man and wolf not a direct wolf, even if those films had a big budget, Tv shows can go all out on speacial effects with Vampires, trolls, and other mythological bastards but somehow give us some cheap attempt at werewolves? no thanks, i don't see whats so hard about it films and tv shows design much more complicated creatures and impossible ones like Aliens, on the contrary a werewolf should be among the most simplistic creatures to design, you see films design these impossible looking vampires all the time, giving them wings and making them do things that vampires never did.

And the twilight wolves weren't actualy werewolves, they were shapeshifters who just happened to change into wolves i believe, it was a native american thing.

Its been a prominent occurrence in shows, and its gay, it happened in Supernatural as well, they took all the hair basicaly? they took everything that made a werewolf a werewolf and basicaly turned them into vampires on Supernatural, seriously wth was that? the chick had yellow eyes and teeth she was basicaly a vampire, and now werewolves are becoming dogs, its sad that Twilight & True Blood will go about influencing popular media in a bad way. 

Van Helsing by far had the best design of a werewolf ever, it was perfect, if i saw something like that i'd shit bricks, he was so badass he made Dracula shit bricks, i'd just kick those little dogs Lol, Incredible Hulk Werewolves FTW.
Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Meowshi
@iKANNIBAL said:

" @Meowshi:   It doesn't, Van Helsing did it no problem, and most werewolf films did it no problem (Cursed, American werewolf, Underworld, that british movie whose name escapes me) hell even Fable did it with the balverines, the original werewolves of myth were crosses between man and wolf not a direct wolf, even if those films had a big budget, Tv shows can go all out on speacial effects with Vampires, trolls, and other mythological bastards but somehow give us some cheap attempt at werewolves? no thanks, i don't see whats so hard about it films and tv shows design much more complicated creatures and impossible ones like Aliens, on the contrary a werewolf should be among the most simplistic creatures to design, you see films design these impossible looking vampires all the time, giving them wings and making them do things that vampires never did. And the twilight wolves weren't actualy werewolves, they were shapeshifters who just happened to change into wolves i believe, it was a native american thing.  Its been a prominent occurrence in shows, and its gay, it happened in Supernatural as well, they took all the hair basicaly? they took everything that made a werewolf a werewolf and basicaly turned them into vampires on Supernatural, seriously wth was that? the chick had yellow eyes and teeth she was basicaly a vampire, and now werewolves are becoming dogs, its sad that Twilight & True Blood will go about influencing popular media in a bad way.  Van Helsing by far had the best design of a werewolf ever, it was perfect, if i saw something like that i'd shit bricks, he was so badass he made Dracula shit bricks, i'd just kick those little dogs Lol, Incredible Hulk Werewolves FTW. "

All you have to do to make a vampire is pop some fake teeth onto an actor.

Making a werewolf requires complicated costumes or expensive CG.   

This is very important when it comes to a television show like True Blood with a limited budget.
iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By iKANNIBAL

That would be true, if True Blood didn't already have a Maynard, something more complex in design than a werewolf.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mrnitropb

I've been re-hooked on Top chef, Hells kitchen, and Burn Notice.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By foggel

Does anybody know what the credits songs name is on the latest Entourage episode? 

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By teh_destroyer

Gettin on to some Dexter season 3 pretty soon, I had to take a break from its coolness for a bit :).

Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Organicalistic_

futurama the duh-vinci code is an amazing episode, the mechanics in the mechanics, look quite amazing

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By foggel

Does any of you watch the IT Crowd? Did you like the first episode? Because I'm in the middle of S01E02, and oh my god, it is horrible. Should I stop watching it, or does it get better?

Philbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Philbuster

Anyone a fan of Leverage?  I didn't really get into it till the marketing company I work for started working on the campaign for TNT, but this season has really impressed me.  I may have to go out and get my hands on S1 and S2.   The latest ep, The Double Blind Job, was pretty awesome, it was about a pharmaceutical company trying to keep a death from some clinical trials a secret while planning on mass producing a drug that will kill thousands.  

It's pretty awesome how this show blends caper-based action with caring plots like this.  Awesome show.
For the uninitiated here is TNT's site, the show itself airs on Sundays at 9/8c.
Leverage - TNT

Kahoona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By Kahoona

The new season of Dexter is looking to be fantastic.  Maybe Trinity didn't actually kill Rita?  And Dexter looks like he is a lot more aggressive.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By sjupp

Previously on... I mean off. TV sucks.  *troll*
I always get stuck on a show whenever I actually sit down to watch one. Then after I've caught up to them I quit because I cannot be arsed to wait for them.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DrPockets000

I just watched my first Mad Men episode last night.  Awesome show, really well produced and really captured the zeitgeist of the times.  About to watch my first episode of Deadwood.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Meowayne
@Kahoona said:

" The new season of Dexter is looking to be fantastic.  Maybe Trinity didn't actually kill Rita?  And Dexter looks like he is a lot more aggressive.

"
That looks positively amazing. I didn't think they could respark my interest in the series after the last season.

TheJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheJohn
@foggel:  I had the same reaction as yours to the first episodes of the IT Crowd. I hated it. The jokes were bad, and it felt like it was written by people with a negative and pretty shallow view of nerd culture.
 Just the other day I checked out the latest episodes (I think it's season 4 now), just to see if it had improved - and they were just as awful. So, no.
foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By foggel
@TheJohn: Thanks. Then I won't waste my time on it.
zidane_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By zidane_24

Has anybody seen Sherlock yet? I've really enjoyed the first couple of episodes.
Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Druminator

You guys need to check out the show Food Party on IFC, it's great. It's like Pee-Wee's Playhouse except the host is a little Asian girl who makes ridiculous foods. Sorta like Tim & Eric at times. Some episodes on YouTube.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By one_2nd

The only show I'm really looking forward to is the new season of Dexter. Should be fun. 

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By dillonwerner
@one_2nd: Castle.
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By one_2nd
@DillonWerner: Never heard of it. 
dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By dillonwerner
@one_2nd: 
I've told you about Castle at least 10 times
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By one_2nd
@DillonWerner: go on xbox and we shall discuss it.. anthony got a new one today, and he's on now. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Sat down and watched all the Louies that had been gathering dust in my DVR. That show is fucking hilarious and makes Life with Louie look like a pile of crap in comparison.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#97  Edited By Sooperspy
@nofx4208 said:
" @rjayb89: they sure did overshadow Sayid's death :P "
Spoiler bar too hard to use or something. Seriously
PepeSilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PepeSilvia

People like spoiling...

Any fans of Spaced here? British sitcom by Edgar Wright with Pegg and Frost as main characters. It's one of my favorite shows and every geek can get some enjoyment out of this. There's lots of Star Wars references and the best thing of all: The second seasons aired right after Episode 1 was released in theaters and it's great to see Tim's reaction to the movie. Especially Jar Jar. Check it out! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187664/

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99  Edited By TheLawnWrangler
@Redbullet685 said:

" @nofx4208 said:

" @rjayb89: they sure did overshadow Sayid's death :P "
Spoiler bar too hard to use or something. Seriously "
 @nofx4208 said:

And, ay yo, this place god SPOILERS, DAWG. 

No Caption Provided

Don't come in here expecting spoiler free posts; this is to discuss shit in depth. 

Again, this place is for ANY show that is currently airing new episodes; sorry, no rerun stuff... though I have been watching Chappelle's Show every wednesday 
I'm RICH, BIYATCH! 

---honk---honk---
  read first post, son.

@PepeSilvia said:
" People like spoiling...

Any fans of Spaced here? British sitcom by Edgar Wright with Pegg and Frost as main characters. It's one of my favorite shows and every geek can get some enjoyment out of this. There's lots of Star Wars references and the best thing of all: The second seasons aired right after Episode 1 was released in theaters and it's great to see Tim's reaction to the movie. Especially Jar Jar. Check it out! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187664/ "
"I worked at a comics shop."
"What happened?"
"I was fired."
"...Phantom Menace?"

While I love that show, I also love the one included in your name and icon. "I'VE GOT BOXES FULL OF PEPE!"
PepeSilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PepeSilvia

I was thinking of recommending Always Sunny but I was just hoping for someone to notice my nickname. First reply and it's already noticed :D

One more quote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos
WILD CARD, BITCHES! YEEEEEEHA!