• 108 results
Philbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Philbuster

Last episode of Rizzoli and Isles sold me on the series. I liked it before but the episode did for me. It's not a bad show. I've only been watching for the past 3 episodes but I'll go and watch the beginning ones off  TNT's website soon. At my job we got the campaign for it and kinda looked over but now I'm hooked. Y'all should check it out

Labbo94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Labbo94

Finally started watching Mad Men last week, and finished the first season a couple days ago. I'm a huge fan of that time period, and as the characters unfurl and reveal themselves it's getting more and more interesting. Definitely a huge fan.

Caught the Weeds season premiere Monday night, too. Big fan of the series, but I was let down. Besides glossing over a bunch of conclusions I came to by myself after last season's ending, the episode had little to offer.

Also starting The Sopranos over from the very start. Watched the pilot episode last night. I can only assume it will continue to get better and better as I go.

And, of course, Jersey Shore tonight :D

ZipCrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By ZipCrash
@Labbo94:  I was really disappointed by the Weeds premier as well. I don't even understand her need to run. Esteban probably would have dealt with it and been ok.
DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#104  Edited By DocHaus

Anyone been watching Leverage? They used an interesting gimmick in their last episode detailing one past heist from five different story angles. Also, the season only has two episodes left, and it's shaping up to be a two-part finale set in the UK.

Labbo94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Labbo94

Tonight's episode of Weeds was definitely an improvement over last week's premiere. It was funny, advanced the plot a bit, and managed to set the tone for the rest of the season. Definitely kept be wanting more, and salvaged faith in the series.

Philbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Philbuster

Another great show I've been peeping is My Boys on TBS. Great great show.  So many awesome comics in the show as well. Been mainly watching via DVD and TBS's website. Got into the show while helping a friend with some TBS campaigns. You guys show check it out too.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've watched The Wire/Sopranos/Breaking Bad/Galactica/Oz/Dexter/Shield and countless others. (Choosing a favourite is hard...) As it stands I've been trying to get into Mad Men, but its pretty fucking soulless and I'm more or less fighting through. I really fancy a series of similarly strong quality to the others. Preferably drama, though a good comedy would be nice. Any suggestions, fellas?

NB. Arrested Development and Sunny I've seen, but I've heard good things about Curb Your Enthusiasm.

DougQuaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By DougQuaid
@SolidSean said:

"                     Rescue Me anyone? Last episode of this season is Tuesday and the following season is the final season. ************SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER************  I can't believe Damian died last week. I saw Denis Leary on Fallon the other night and he said at the very last second of the series finale there's a twist right before the credits roll. "

I was really into Rescue Me for a long time, but at this point it feels like the show just needs to be done and over with.  Alex Navaro said something to the point of "they just continue to bring on the crazy" a while back on Screened and he was spot on.  For a show I really liked, it has become far too predictable and a lot less relevant. 

FX shows tend to start of really strong and then drone on and on.  Sons of Anarchy for example, started off really well with a great first season, but became so formulaic in the second season I stopped watching after a few episodes. 

@Labbo94 said:

" Tonight's episode of Weeds was definitely an improvement over last week's premiere. It was funny, advanced the plot a bit, and managed to set the tone for the rest of the season. Definitely kept be wanting more, and salvaged faith in the series. "

Weeds had a lot to live up to after last season's finale and so far it's been a bit of a mixed bag.  Shane as a character has become suuuuuper annoying!  We get it!  You're effing crazy now, but tone it down a bit! 

Anyone else here watch Whale Wars?  Jeff and Ryan make mention of it a few times on their live streams and it's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.  There's something so entertaining about watching a bunch of stupid hippies screw the pooch time and time again that keeps me coming back every week.  If something can go wrong on a boat in the middle of the ocean, it does/will on this show.
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By one_2nd

I just started watching Entourage again. Just something about that show is so entertaining.