AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

And stress.

Yesterday was a great day. My dad and I went to the Sharks game against then NY Islanders. I was wearing my new Black Armor Jersey and when we got there we of course did what any sane person did, got food. After we ate we got our sodas and sat down in or normal seats and wait for the game. Man, what a game. Ok so what if the NY Islanders are last place...in the whole fucking NHL. Me and my dad had a lot of fun and of course the Sharks won 5-3. After the game my dad got pizza and shockingly he said he wanted to play me in NHL 09. So I set it up and put him on NHL 94 controls and we had fun. I won both times, but I didn't care. We got in a fight (in the game of course) and he kicked my ass. It was great. We then watched Eagle Eye and then I went to bed. It was awesome.

However, I have had 2 weeks off to read 25 chapters of AP Bio. Have I read any of it? Nope. I hate that class and I am tired of it. However, I will look it over and look at my cliffs note book and maybe do notes on 2 chapters. On top of that I have a book report tomorrow and it is a lot harder then I though. I read over the sheet finally and some of the stuff it asks you to write about I don't understand and it is confusing. Maybe if I had a teacher that teached and explained it to us before hand instead of just saying "here is a sheet, you have 2 weeks to do it" then it wouldn't be so hard. Either way it will only take me a hour or so because my book was pretty short and it is online so yea...

Hope everyone had a great break, back to reality tomarrow. Wish my luck on my AP Class...I will need it.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

And stress.

Yesterday was a great day. My dad and I went to the Sharks game against then NY Islanders. I was wearing my new Black Armor Jersey and when we got there we of course did what any sane person did, got food. After we ate we got our sodas and sat down in or normal seats and wait for the game. Man, what a game. Ok so what if the NY Islanders are last place...in the whole fucking NHL. Me and my dad had a lot of fun and of course the Sharks won 5-3. After the game my dad got pizza and shockingly he said he wanted to play me in NHL 09. So I set it up and put him on NHL 94 controls and we had fun. I won both times, but I didn't care. We got in a fight (in the game of course) and he kicked my ass. It was great. We then watched Eagle Eye and then I went to bed. It was awesome.

However, I have had 2 weeks off to read 25 chapters of AP Bio. Have I read any of it? Nope. I hate that class and I am tired of it. However, I will look it over and look at my cliffs note book and maybe do notes on 2 chapters. On top of that I have a book report tomorrow and it is a lot harder then I though. I read over the sheet finally and some of the stuff it asks you to write about I don't understand and it is confusing. Maybe if I had a teacher that teached and explained it to us before hand instead of just saying "here is a sheet, you have 2 weeks to do it" then it wouldn't be so hard. Either way it will only take me a hour or so because my book was pretty short and it is online so yea...

Hope everyone had a great break, back to reality tomarrow. Wish my luck on my AP Class...I will need it.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JamesF

Good luck.

NHL09. And soon.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Good luck brother.

EleFlameMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EleFlameMax

I remember back when I used to play Call of Duty with my dad. He was fairly inexperienced at first, and so I found myself often allowing him to defeat me and then slyly imploring him to gloat. Eventually, however, he actually became a better player then I (not a difficult feat, as I'm sure you know), out-maneuvering me even when I racked my brain for what I prematurely thought to be a successful strategy.

Of more importance then my silly anecdote is that you not procrastinate. I know I'm the last person you'd expect to hear that from, but I'm only regurgitating what you imparted to me, back when we used to be good friends. If there's one thing I find exceptionally redeemable in you, it's your rigorous work ethic, and your ability to apply it in dire times. Go forth, wise one: Conquer those twenty-something chapters, and return only with the satisfaction of a job very-fucking-well-done.

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By stanhigareda

Seems like a great time with your Dad. RIght now I am with mine watching Philadelphia and Minessota

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

Good for you Mr. Bond. I love having nice times with my Dad like that, but he never likes playing video games for some reason.  He enjoyed watching me play Portal last year, but that is about it. 

And about the Islanders, yeah, they aren't doing so hot. I live in New Jersey but so close (Bergen County) that I keep hearing about them on the news every morning. Too bad. Must have been fun though.  I also just saw Eagle Eye and must say it was pretty bad. I didn't expect much, but the whole premise was interesting at first but got boring. There was a lack of humor at all, and it was pretty ridiculous. The part where *SPOILERS* Billy Bob Thorton's character killed himself by driving the car into the mass in the middle of the road, only to have it fling up to hit the airplane....that was so stupid!  Still, i was a little entertained throughout, so I didn't mind overall.
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Uh, that's what you get for procrastinating and putting off homework for two weeks.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gizmo
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Good luck brother."
I'll see you in another life, brother?
AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AndyWilliams24

It's always good to spend time with those who matter the most.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, like that one time my dad refilled my dogbowl with water when I was chained in a burlap sack in the basement. I screwed up though when I started drinking from it before he let me(I was so thirsty). Gave me a good thrashing with an electrical wire. Didn't hit me with the outlet itself though, so all in all it was a pretty great father/son moment.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gizmo
TeflonBilly said:
"Yeah, like that one time my dad refilled my dogbowl with water when I was chained in a burlap sack in the basement. I screwed up though when I started drinking from it before he let me(I was so thirsty). Gave me a good thrashing with an electrical wire. Didn't hit me with the outlet itself though, so all in all it was a pretty great father/son moment."
Reminds me of that crazy Austrian guy.