Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Naoiko

Poll Rabbids or Minions? (223 votes)

Rabbids! 61%
Minions! 9%
Nether! 23%
Just show me the results! 8%

So which do you prefer, Rabbids or Minions?

• 
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Rabbids every time.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nicksmi56

As of now, the Minions have been in more quality content. Despicable Me 1 is actually a good film, and 2 wasn't AWFUL from what I remember. In fact, it was pretty funny. I can't remember the Rabbids in anything good. The Mario + Rabbids game may change that though.

Avatar image for opusofthemagnum
OpusOfTheMagnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56: Every rabbids game they quick looked was hilarious and seemed genuinely good.

Minions being in fun movies does not make them good. In small doses they are occasionally funny, in my experience, but that is it.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neither. The minions are more bearable in the movies they're in and are even pretty funny at times, but the amount the show up on social media in completely unrelated content whenever a movie is released is pretty annoying. People overuse them.

Rabbids are easier to ignore and forget about, but they also haven't been in any real quality titles either. Rabbids do have the benefit of having been a thing first though.

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Dizzyhippos

There is only one response to Minions.

No Caption Provided
nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opusofthemagnum: Sorry, man, can't agree. Rabbids never seemed like more than a weird gimmick to boost Rayman that eventually got popular because zaniness. I can't name a single game of theirs that was actually a good game on its own merits.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Justin258

As the person that has somehow managed to avoid both - seriously, I've known what both are for a long time and never really seen much of either - the Minions seem less annoying. On the other hand, that Mario - Rabbids game is something I'm genuinely interested in, but I'm not really someone who would ever watch Despicable Me.

Neither one is welcome, however, so I'm merely interested in the results.

EDIT: I accidentally clicked "nether", probably because the similar word "neither" is in my post. Ooops.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbids though the Minions movie is a decently funny kids movie the over marketing of them really turns me off.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fatalbanana

@nicksmi56: Rabbids Go Home was genuinely good but it's a Rabbids game on the wii so people just assume it's bad.

Luchalma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for opusofthemagnum
OpusOfTheMagnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56: I don’t know man, some of the Rabbid games may not be up your alley but they certainly weren’t bad. They were super charming and goofy and fun.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Rabbids has given me some fun quicklooks, so i'm cool with them.

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I LIKE Minions. I enjoyed the Minions movie.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I didn't think this was a "poll" as much as a kind of site check-in where we confirm that we're all still operating with a sound mind and unobstructed moral code. It appears I was wrong. All who chose "Minions" in the poll have not been consequently banned from the site.

Rabbids Go Home was a great, silly game thanks to the Rabbids. Despicable Me was a good film in spite of the Minions. Call me up when the Minions team up with Bugs Bunny in a CRPG, or some similarly surprising premise and maybe I'll give them the time of day.

Seriously, all hyperbole and joking aside, I never thought the Minions were that funny by themselves. Outside of being background for a DM movie, they got obnoxious very fast. I don't know if it was the video game factor of actually embodying a Rabbid that made me relate to them, but I always thought they were silly and charming. Plus, they can have their own standalone work and have it be pretty decent; whereas whatever your opinion on the Minions movie, it wasn't exactly acclaimed.

DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not a particularly dumb six year old so I do not want to see Minions in anything.

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

Neither preferably.
But I don't see bad old person memes featuring Rabbids every time I log onto Facebook so they have that going for them at least.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ripelivejam

Rabbids all the way. Though I'm pretty sure I'd say the opposite if the popularity was reversed.

ALavaPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By ALavaPenguin

Problem with minions is they are overexposed to a degree where it makes them downright obnoxious.

It is like when one of those movies come out that everybody quotes for a decade. It may be a great movie, but it can really turn you off from ever wanting to go see it.

It was that way with me and Napoleon Dynamite. Never seen it. It is probably good, I don't know. However, I likely will never see that film because I feel I saw 90% of the movie from people non-stop quoting every single bloody thing in that movie for those few years after it came out. Minions are like that, overexposed to the point I want nothing to do with them.

Rabbids though just look like they like to have fun, and they will get stuff done when needed, and they don't overstay their welcome. Honestly my opinion improved of them a lot after seeing their Mario Xcom game lol. They freakin' gave mario a gun and tactical squad based shooting like Xcom, what is not to love? And as someone else said earlier, they seem like they can get stuff done!

Honestly my only real exposure to the Rabbids really are quick looks on this site.. but those I always remember being pretty funny quick looks. Some of those games actually looked legit enjoyable.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Neither really. They are both equally obnoxious...

The only reason why people are more tired of Minions' exposure is because Universal has a lot more cultural presence than Ubisoft.

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

Neither!

Jibanyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The design of the Rabbids isn't nearly as bad as that of the Minions (they're still pretty ugly, but Minions are atrocious), and I honestly think that that Mario/Rabbids crossover game might end up getting people to like 'em a little more. That game at least seems pretty charming.

Minions are garbage.