Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The Sting - 8/10

I really have a thing for that early 70's film aesthetic, the colors and general tone of the movie really resonated with me. Also, because it's an older film, I don't have much reference for whether the tropes they used were tired rehashing's or things they more or less implemented with originality. I'd say it was a great movie though, but still a bit aged, more modern films have evolved to the point where big twist ending pay-off's have more impact, namely, the evolution of film editing.

applegong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Slaughterhouse-Five 5/5

This movie really does a fantastic job in adapting the book. The characters, the setting, the music, they are just as I envisioned as I read the book or enhanced my appreciation of the source material. Gorgeous transitions between scenes and editing displays how well versed in the source material the director was, and overall it is a good companion material for the book.

ev77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

1995 Original Ghost in the Shell (the animated movie) - 2/5.

If you are reading this for movies to consider watching I would just avoid watching the original animated GITS movie. I feel it's super weak on all fronts; and 100% don't watch it if you haven't seen the GITS TV series (which are actually quite good) or the manga (haven't read it) because the movie will make even less sense. It has terrible pacing issues, a convoluted story with large info dumps to try and make sense of it all, and it tries to do the "over-your-head philosophical" bullshit w/o anything else to tie it together. As a "standalone" movie I don't feel it's any good; especially today.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Edge of Seventeen (2016)
4/5 (Four Lebowskis out of Five)
A very interesting comedy about being a teen and trying to become an adult. Its a comedy, but one that always twists where you think the movie is going. Unlike other comedies less sure of themselves, it subverts a lot of expectations about what will happen next. Not everything that seems to be going right or wrong ends up where you think. I gave the young actors in teh film a lot of credit. Hailee Steinfeld, Haley Lu Richardson, and Blake Jenner all put in excllent performances and a lot of heart. It is worth renting, and is a nice date film.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4005  Edited By monkeyking1969

@nkster said:

Jennifer's Body 4.5/5 (Give it a chance)

Underrated and probably ahead of it's time, dismissed/misunderstood for looking like a Twilight wannabe and the presence of the (at the time) much maligned Megan Fox, and wildly over-hyped as Diablo Cody's follow up to Juno. This is a modern day Fright Night with a lot to say about the dynamics of teen friendship. Megan Fox is actually pretty good, and Amanda Seyfried is great. Fun dialogue and kinda heartfelt, its deservedly gotten a bit of a cult following. Not really a horror movie, more like a modern evolution of 80s Amblin meets Heathers, shocking how many people must've missed this gem. Probably my second favorite Diablo Cody movie, behind Young Adult and actually ahead of Juno (for me).

I liked the movies when it came out. It is exactly what it appears to be, but extremely well done. While megan Fox is beautiful. she does have an odd charisma that I find off putting. So, in roles where she is supposed to be the love interest or even 'heroine' she bugs me, she is much better suited for being "the monster" or malevolent force because she exudes "I am terrible for you"....more "heroin" than "heroine"

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4006  Edited By Ford_Dent

Ghost in the Shell (1996): I was in high school the last time I watched this. I remember thinking it moved too slow and went a little too far up its ass. As an older dude, I have kept thinking I should go back to it, because if there's one thing I've learned it's that the me in high school was significantly less interested in the weird philosophical side of sci-fi and more into the shooty shooty bang kaboom sort of sci-fi. I had a similar experience with Blade Runner several years ago where a re-watch made appreciate it a lot more, so I figured this might have an equivalent result.

Going into the film with the expectation that I'd be watching a slower, more thoughtful film and not an action film had the expected result. Namely, that I enjoyed the movie a lot more! That's not to say that it is a particularly deep or highly philosophical film - there's actually less philosophizing than I remember, for starters, and the stuff they do talk about is nothing you haven't heard before if you're even remotely interested in transhumanism (the end discussion in particular gives off a real MGS vibe). But man this movie has a look to it that's real good, and the little bits of world-building they do in the background is real good. Plus, as someone who was deeply into the synthesis ending of Mass Effect (and hell, the end of Chappie), I like where this movie goes. The dub is... okay, frustratingly the digital version I rented did not come with the ability to switch audio tracks (I am usually more into subs). Anyway, I like this movie and might have to pick it up on Blu Ray at some point. 4/5

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hell or High Water 7/10.

MeetThePyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Your Name. 10/10 The most I've enjoyed, and the most accessible to new viewers, anime film I've seen in many years.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Astro Boy (2009) - 3.5/5

This was a cute kid's movie. Had some heavier moments, especially a few scenes towards the end, that surprised me. There were also quite a few funny moments. Overall, I liked this more than I thought I would.

Steamboy (2004) -2/5

What a disappointment. I can dig slow movies and more contemplative films. I don't need nonstop action. But this was just a chore. Boring. There was a lot of cool stuff on the screen visually, and some neat ideas, but the overall film just seemed to drag on forever. If you want a slower anime that's visually stunning, try something like The Tale of the Princess Kaguya or the first Ghost in the Shell. Both are way better ways to spend a few hours.

Super (2010) - 4/5

Funny, super dark, but utterly engrossing and unforgettable. I expected it to be out there, but it really pushed the limits of discomfort in a lot of scenes. Just violent and twisted, but also oddly touching at the end. It's a real weird movie, but I liked it quite a bit. Not for everyone, though.

Hardcore Henry (2015) - 3/5

A gimmick movie that overstays it's welcome in the end. The action scenes were pretty intense and inventive but I honestly feel it lost something after a while. Still, I am a fan of gimmick movies and this one was well crafted, but a bit long at 96 minutes. Plus I feel like the camera work was starting to give me a headache/make me feel sick by the end credits. But man, Sharlto Copley was awesome. Like the best thing in the movie by a mile.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4010  Edited By FrostyRyan

@meetthepyro said:

Your Name. 10/10 The most I've enjoyed, and the most accessible to new viewers, anime film I've seen in many years.

If you loved that, especially for its accessibility for anime newcomers, I highly recommend the anime series "Erased." It's kind of another story of a boy and girl with supernatural elements. That's all I'll say. Check it out on crunchyroll. You'll adore it. It will make you discover new emotions. Only like 12 episodes.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@monkeyking1969: You know they advertise that movie as a comedy but I think it has way more drama in it than laughs. Although for a movie about coming of age, I found the lead to be really unsympathetic even when you give her the buffer of being a confused teenager.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The fate of The furious 1/10 I use to really like this series but I just can't anymore. Ever since the 6th one they all feel the same it's just so bad now and not in the good way this is by far the worst written one.

s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Logan, I give it an A.

jeddy201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4014  Edited By jeddy201

Quick dump of a bunch of movies I've watched through class over the past couple of weeks:

Videodrome - A. Had never seen it before, fucking loved it, long live the new flesh, etc etc

Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives - B. I'm a fan of slow cinema, but it dragged just a touch to much for me to really love it. Was really surprised it won the Palme d'Or but thinking back on it it seems perfectly tailored for viewings at Cannes.

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - B+. Super fun! I was surprised I hadn't seen it before now

Transformers: Age of Extinction - D. It's three fucking hours long. One of the worst film experiences I've had in quite a while, up there with The Neon Demon in terms of the amount of visceral hatred I have for it.

Under the Skin - A. There are few movies as perfect as Under the Skin. It's my film of the decade so far, and I have a hard time seeing anything else beating it.

Also, I rewatched The World's End and I'm still so confused that not everyone thinks it's the best of the Cornetto Trilogy.

agenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4015  Edited By agenta

@ozzdog12: How did you feel about it? I thought Chris Pine's performance was great, and not his usual type of character. Didn't go in with much expectations and came out thinking it was pretty good.

I watched Silence last night. Feel like it was a film that would've greatly benefitted from watching in a theater. The cinematography was great. The story kind of dragged, and it would have benefitted I think from being a bit shorter. Overall pretty good though 7/10.

baka_shinji17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The F8 of the Furious - 5/5

The Rock is not a man, he is a force of nature.

Aethelred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4017  Edited By Aethelred

Silence, ★★★★★

Another masterpiece from Martin Scorsese.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

F8 - 4/5 One of the best theatre experiences I've had in years. Me and my dad had a blast watching it. We watched all the previous films for the first time in the past month (thanks to film and 40's), so F8 was kinda a culmination of that adventure.

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4019  Edited By TonyBlue87

I took in a double feature yesterday, sooooo....

Free Fire - 3/5

I'm a sucker for single location films. Stuff that location with a bunch of assholes taking pot shots at each other and fill in the gaps with a decent amount of wit and you have a pretty fun flick. It sometimes thinks it's cooler than it actually is, but there's a certain charm in just how inept all of these crazy people are.

Phoenix Forgotten - 4/5

I am all in on found footage as a genre; as such, I am also extremely critical when found footage films get the format wrong (too much editing, characters shifting from dumb-faced morons to sudden exposition oracles, freaking music stings). Phoenix Forgotten gets around these limitations by presenting itself as a documentary, blending DV tape home video with properly produced interview shots and investigative montages. What makes PF stand out most, however, is that you don't hate the characters. Finally, someone made a found footage movie that doesn't make you root for a bunch of idiots to get killed off. I found myself uncharacteristically invested in the fate of these teenagers, and I felt true dread when things turned sour. The last piece of any good found footage film, of course, is an earned, impactful ending; Phoenix Forgotten has that in spades.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4020  Edited By Ezekiel

The Jungle Book. I'm surprised I still remember so much of it (including some of the animations) after twenty years. It was one of my favorites as a little kid. I didn't realize the vultures were supposed to be The Beatles back then. Could have done without that.

Remaking it in live action was a weird choice. The movie is so cartoony and silly and the remake tried to be so dramatic. It kind of fell flat. The creatures also were too real, I thought.

Sleeping Beauty. Never seen it. Liked it, but didn't think it was all that good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So I bought a collection of all the Fast and Furious movies on blu ray. I had watched the first 3 with the duders commentary, but now I have seen all of them except 8 (5 & 6 twice). So here's my ranking:

5>6>1>4>7>3>2

People that think Tokyo Drift is good outside of "good to laugh at" is insane; 1 is the best early movie and gives you plenty to laugh at.

Also watched Better Luck Tomorrow by Justin Lin 4/5 It's a fun ridiculous movie that once you accept what it is (gangster film set in high school) will be really entertaining. It reminded me a lot of Brick, but then I found out it came out before that movie. Also Han is a total dick in high school.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

Lost River: 2.5/5 stars

What the hell Ryan Gosling was smoking?

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Accountant. Horrible and a abomination. How the hell did this POS not get a razzie. 0 out of 10. Deplorable.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Born in China - 3/5

John Krasinski did a great job at narration and if you see it, be prepared to ask yourself some questions about mortality.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Fate of the Furious - 5/5

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4026  Edited By jadegl

Urban Legend (1998) - 3.5/5

I really liked this. There were a lot of horror movies that followed Scream that maybe weren't of the same quality, but certainly still entirely enjoyable and fun. The best parts of this movie were the elaborate kills that were based on actual Urban Legends. One even made me audibly giddy. Lots of fun. Maybe isn't as hard of an R rating as it could have been, but still had some fun slashings in it.

Valentine (2001) - 2/5

From the same director as Urban Legend, but certainly not as good. It's a movie that just seems to plod along until you look at your watch and realize that there's only 10 minutes left. More like a laundry list of people being killed by a masked murderer than an actual story. Still, there were some neat bits and Denise Richards was super fun in this. She seemed to be the only actress that understood how cheesy and silly the material was and played up her character well.

Pandemic (2016) - 2.5/5

Neat premise, but this movie cheats!!!! Unlike Hardcore Henry, another movie billed as a first person experience, this movie calls itself a first person film but the cameras switch to different people (already kind of annoying) but also security cameras with other points of view. So, not a fully first person movie, which kind of annoyed me since that was a big part of why I decided to watch in the first place. Otherwise, it's a pretty straight forward zombie flick. Without the gimmick, it kind of can't stand on it's own. The most annoying part is that the first person action scenes are really dark and confusing. Comparing it to something like Hardcore Henry, which has well lit and totally coherent action, it just falls really flat. It's a neat idea but the execution faltered. I liked the ending though, and the acting was pretty good.

Paradox (2016) - 1/5

Bad. Bad acting, bad special effects, bad to the point of incoherent plot. Just an all around stinker. I would recommend almost any other time travel/indie science fiction movie. For instance, instead of this you could watch -

• Timecrimes (2007)
  • Time Lapse (2014)
  • Triangle (2009)
  • Synchronicity (2015)
  • Predestination (2014)
  • Project Almanac (2015)
  • ARQ (2016)
  • Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel (2009)
  • Coherence (2013)
  • Primer (2004) - and hey, if you like that give Upstream Color (2013) a try

So yeah, I am literally saying watch anything other than Paradox. Unless you're like me and willing to watch anything to do with time travel or science fiction in general.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ip Man - 5/5
I love martial arts movies but never really saw Donnie Yen as a martial arts performer, but more an actor who often portrays people doing martial arts, as such i ignored pretty much all of his movies but recently decided to begin watching them.
Ip Man is a fantastic movie, and while Donnie Yen's movies all seem to employ martial arts of a fantastical nature, using wires to make people float in ridiculous ways, the setting of the movie, the encounters he has, the desperation all around him, how the character sees the world and the choreography of each of the scenes is just fantastic, and apparently the sequel is even better! I can't wait to see it.

Loading Video...
mizuki12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i watched Tor

hakunin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4030  Edited By hakunin

Watching Terminator: Genisys right now (it's on tv)

At his point I'm just watching out of morbid curiosity, because holy moly. This is like Terminator: The fanfiction.

Every 5 minutes you have some recreation of a scene from T1 or T2, only worse and with shitty CGI. It borders on parody.

edit: ok, now this film just aggressively stupid.

edit2: Final rating: Hate. I hated this movie.

mattimus_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The Void - Pretty cool creature feature. If you like that stuff it's worth a watch. 3 out of 5

We Are X - Really good doc about X Japan. I've heard of them but never listened to their music. Great and emotional stuff. 4 out of 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'm watching Troll 2 for the first time tonight. It'll be me and my buddy and many beers. Wish me luck!

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

Just home from watching Mad Max Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition, just all kinds of awesome.

Johnny_Sailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I give it a "I think I followed it?"/out of 5!

As a stay at home dad to a very lively 6 month old, I spent 7 hours of pausing and unpausing to eventually get through this one. I liked what I saw, and I think I followed most of it.

Spoilers: I'm not sure what happened to Forest Whitaker, or Machine Gun Dude. I don't know if they died or what. I got distracted quite often, and they just eventually disappeared from the movie. The Darth Vader scene at the end was pretty neat. The CGI for Leia and Tarkin was terrible, but thankfully they weren't in it all that much.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demons - 2/5

Maaan... Dario Argento and Lamberto Bava doing a silly, self-aware "zombie" (the demons are totally just fancy zombies) film in the mid-80s. Could have and should have been amazing. And parts of it live up to that. But it's hard to look past what a mess this movie is. Completely incoherent plot, every single actor has been ADRed (I mean, fine, it's an Italian movie, but at least ADR it *well* so you aren't distracted constantly), and it just wanders aimlessly from scene to scene like it's trying to kill time.

It'd honestly be a 1/5 if not for three things:

1. A certain climactic scene with a motorcycle

2. The pimp

3. The cokehead punk girl and her Troma-worthy rage moments

If the whole movie were as fun as those things, it'd be a new favorite. As is, the only other thing it has going for it is that famous Italian gore.

emumford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got around to watching Passengers recently, from the trailers my initial take on this film was a lot different than what actually happened which is a nice change of pace. Visuals are nice, and the story was very simple to follow which worked well for what it was trying to do. Overall I found it enjoyable and yet it's a rather sad film. I'd rate this movie with a 4/5.

DarkeyeHails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_sailor:

They die. Whitaker declares that "I am through running" or something so he needlessly stays behind to die in the first shot from the Death Star. The machine-gun guy just kind of lies down next to a grenade and gets blown up. I am not sure why I am spoilering this because, IMO, pretty clearly Rogue One is a movie in which every character is going to die.

Eurobum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ev77 said:

If you are reading this for movies to consider watching I would just avoid watching the original animated GITS movie. I feel it's super weak on all fronts; and 100% don't watch it if you haven't seen the GITS TV series (which are actually quite good) or the manga (haven't read it) because the movie will make even less sense. It has terrible pacing issues, a convoluted story with large info dumps to try and make sense of it all, and it tries to do the "over-your-head philosophical" bullshit w/o anything else to tie it together. As a "standalone" movie I don't feel it's any good; especially today.

Blasphemer!

"Pacing issues", is the kind of criticism that only applies to things with variable pacing. Movies can be fast or slow paced but their pace is always deliberate. Progress driven video games may be criticized for "pacing issues", because pace is partly player driven. i.e. when there is a puzzle or boss that is just too hard the pace grinds to a halt.

Philosophically inspired or spiritual bullshit is kind of a genre requirement, for anything anime or Japanese. Weirdly enough what you're saying rings a little true, but it's all reversed. It's the slow and ponderous pacing (also a genre staple) that gives people an opportunity to enjoy the melancholy and numbness of the main character. Both story and violence become muted and unimportant as the visuals, the music and the nippleless cyborg's sentimentality take center stage.

Working from decade old memories I don't remember the story of Blade Runner either, but I remember that Anime leaving a similar emotionally haunting and very memorable impression. Movies like this either emotionally resonate or they don't, maybe you just can't watch this stuff on a sunny day.

Sad clowns and sad robots, they are popular motifs. Maybe robots just appear sad to us, when they are simply being emotionless. How is that for philosophical BS?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4041  Edited By TheHT

Gozu - 5/5

Really fuckin funny. Just a silly movie.

Jin-Roh - 5/5

I remember wanting to see this as a kid, and at some point over the years heard that it was lame and boring and essentially just Little Red Riding Hood. Going in I only remembered the lame and boring part, and while it's fair to not call this much of an action movie, it's well engaging, I thought. It's also not really just Little Red Riding Hood. The fable figures in significantly to the story, sure, but it's not just that.

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Mr. Brooks 3/5

By no means a classic but its the one time where Kevin Costner's "lack" of emotion in his acting actually works out for him. And an interesting enough take that it should of probably gotten at least a squeal.

Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

The Wave - 7/10

so this is a...I wanna say Norwegian disaster film where a rock slide on the side of a mountain causes a giant tsunami. While somewhat entertaining, it's a bit too cliched. The main hero is a geologist who's about to leave who just has that sixth sense something's up, the kid who's completely oblivious to what's going on, the love interest angle which ends in the most "so what was the point of that?" way, one character who's basically like Paul from Dante's Peak. It's not too bad but it feels little risk was done

blaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last movie which I've watched is fast n furious. I would rate it 6/10.

btrdeadthanred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Guys 4/5

Actually really enjoyed it. A bit contrived at times, (you can see the Shane Black formular unfolding before he does) but still a fun movie. Really makes me want to watch LA Confidential again.

ev77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4046  Edited By ev77

@eurobum said:

@ev77 said:

Blasphemer!

"Pacing issues", is the kind of criticism that only applies to things with variable pacing. Movies can be fast or slow paced but their pace is always deliberate. Progress driven video games may be criticized for "pacing issues", because pace is partly player driven. i.e. when there is a puzzle or boss that is just too hard the pace grinds to a halt.

Philosophically inspired or spiritual bullshit is kind of a genre requirement, for anything anime or Japanese. Weirdly enough what you're saying rings a little true, but it's all reversed. It's the slow and ponderous pacing (also a genre staple) that gives people an opportunity to enjoy the melancholy and numbness of the main character. Both story and violence become muted and unimportant as the visuals, the music and the nippleless cyborg's sentimentality take center stage.

Working from decade old memories I don't remember the story of Blade Runner either, but I remember that Anime leaving a similar emotionally haunting and very memorable impression. Movies like this either emotionally resonate or they don't, maybe you just can't watch this stuff on a sunny day.

Sad clowns and sad robots, they are popular motifs. Maybe robots just appear sad to us, when they are simply being emotionless. How is that for philosophical BS?

Their pacing may always be deliberate, but that doesn't mean it still can't be poor. My problem with it is that when you are making a movie, every minute counts. So it seems like a real conflict when GiTS will spend minutes panning over the city, or showing the major swimming underwater, or having a cloak fight with some puppet, but then not have enough time to properly explain the plot so it has to have large info dumps to explain how the movie jumped from point A to point B. It also tries to pull on too many threads with a lot of them not really ending up anywhere (The other section trying to kill the puppet master, the killing of the political guy at the very start of the movie, etc).

Blade Runner is an interesting film to bring up, because I think it delivers on it's "philosophical" commentary way better than GiTS does. Blade Runner has one theme in it, and it spends the whole movie discussing it (both through action and commentary). In fact, I'd wager it spends very little time actually talking about it and spends way more time showing. GiTS on the other hand mostly just spews monologue dumps to discuss it's philosophy (which I think is lazy and poor. I'm watching a movie not reading a book).

Also, personally I feel it was a real letdown that no tachikoma units showed up in the film. I mean, IMO, in the GiTS TV series the tachikoma units were the real main characters and stars of the show. Quick question for you though, did you watch/read any other GiTS material before seeing the movie?

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 --- 3/5

This move is incredibly messy and doesn't really make sense? I had some good laughs, but overall I thought it was a significant step down from the 1st movie. It wasn't nearly as tight as the 1st movie and the story goes all over the place.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moana - 5/5 - disney have all but perfected the formular with this one.

Mage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4049  Edited By Mage_

Wolf of Wall Street - 6.5/10

I rewatched it and it's not as good as I remember...

I don't mind long movies, but it is not very fun to watch 3 hours of wall street chauvinists being degenerates. I wish there was more going on.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Schindler's List 5/5

I finally got around to watching it. This is definitely going to affect my ability to read Snellen charts.