Recap

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Mexalen

Well, I guess there is quite some recaping to be done.
For more then 3 months I had no Xbox, as something went haywire with the repair. It wasn't even MS fault, but the shop I bought the Xbox at (worse, I was an employee there back when I bought it).
Anyway about a month ago, I got a new X360 as MS couldn't repair it (or didn't want to *g*).

So the last weeks I spent playing lots of Civ Rev, and once again tried killing Bane in Puzzle Quest. I tried tons of demos aswell, as I missed quite some games since march.

Last week I bought "Kingdom under Fire: Circle of Doom" for 10 Euro. I loved "KUF: Crusaders", as I am a huge RTS-Fan. When "KuF:CoD" was released the mediocre review-scores and the fact, that it's just an Action-RPG anymore, put me off. Now for 10 Bucks I felled compelled to give it a chance. I only spend a few hours with the game so far, but it's quite entertaining. The story is a little confusing, and it's item "synthesizing"-System even more so. But you know the pleasure of hacking through legions of enemies and getting loot, and I am a bitch for that :)

What keeps me from playing is that, after 2 weeks of pondering, I finally bought "Battlefield 1943". I just love the BF-series.

Bigger news are that I switched from my X360 premium to a X360 Elite 3days ago. A friend of mine finally decided to jump the train, and get an Xbox. When he asked me aboud advice, I offered him my system for 150 Euro. As I got a new Box just recently I could do so without feeling like ripping him off.
I am planing on buying a new TV-Set within the month. I guess I am giving it to me as a birthday-present, which is looming at the end of august :)

If you're playing BF 1943 give me a shout. I am still looking for a good squad to roll with :)

That's it for now.
Happy gaming everyone!

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Mexalen

Well, I guess there is quite some recaping to be done.
For more then 3 months I had no Xbox, as something went haywire with the repair. It wasn't even MS fault, but the shop I bought the Xbox at (worse, I was an employee there back when I bought it).
Anyway about a month ago, I got a new X360 as MS couldn't repair it (or didn't want to *g*).

So the last weeks I spent playing lots of Civ Rev, and once again tried killing Bane in Puzzle Quest. I tried tons of demos aswell, as I missed quite some games since march.

Last week I bought "Kingdom under Fire: Circle of Doom" for 10 Euro. I loved "KUF: Crusaders", as I am a huge RTS-Fan. When "KuF:CoD" was released the mediocre review-scores and the fact, that it's just an Action-RPG anymore, put me off. Now for 10 Bucks I felled compelled to give it a chance. I only spend a few hours with the game so far, but it's quite entertaining. The story is a little confusing, and it's item "synthesizing"-System even more so. But you know the pleasure of hacking through legions of enemies and getting loot, and I am a bitch for that :)

What keeps me from playing is that, after 2 weeks of pondering, I finally bought "Battlefield 1943". I just love the BF-series.

Bigger news are that I switched from my X360 premium to a X360 Elite 3days ago. A friend of mine finally decided to jump the train, and get an Xbox. When he asked me aboud advice, I offered him my system for 150 Euro. As I got a new Box just recently I could do so without feeling like ripping him off.
I am planing on buying a new TV-Set within the month. I guess I am giving it to me as a birthday-present, which is looming at the end of august :)

If you're playing BF 1943 give me a shout. I am still looking for a good squad to roll with :)

That's it for now.
Happy gaming everyone!