• 52 results
iBushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By iBushido

@therealmoot: Are you talking about this one? I just randomly bought this, cuz I was in NYC looking for cool, used stuff to add to my collections and I saw it and figured it'd be cool to add to my RE collection. Never even considered reading it though as I assumed it was probably lame.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warcraft: Lord of the Clans by Christie Golden was pretty good. It was essentially the plot from the cancelled game Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans. It's more of a prologue to Warcraft III so even if WoW has turned you off, it's still a pretty good read.

ftrevelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Halo novels by Greg Bear: Cryptum, Primordium and Silentium, really liked those! Having read the first book before playing Halo 4 was a really nice experience, it was like the game was complementing the books and not the other way around.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would say the Mass effect novels were pretty good when i read them.I would suggest reading the latest Halo novels too.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JY251OZRL._SL500_SY300_.jpg[/img] highly entertaining read