Resources to learn SEO basics?

TheMessiBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone have any favorite resources when it comes to learning about SEO? Whether it be web-articles, books, or podcasts, any recommendation is very appreciated. Also, people who are well-versed in SEO, what would you consider a good basic level of knowledge when it comes to the subject?

Thanks very much guys, this could possibly be the start of a new job in a new industry for me, and I'd like to be as prepared as possible.

DartSidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DartSidious

@kuriisenbo said:

I was looking for information about SEO and saw this old thread. You say "Thanks very much guys" like someone actually helped you. Did someone really help you? I want some information about off page SEO.

You have resurrected this old topic just to ask this question? LOL. Why don't you just use Google instead? And there also is a lot of different courses and stuff about it. BTW, off page SEO is very important, and so if you can't do it, your site won't have a good page ranking. That's why people order natural high quality links on different sites and forums. Not so long ago I've bought some natural links from one company and it really helped me. Just google about "crowd marketing" or something - it will help you to understand.