RRoD Revelations

Smitatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Smitatoe

So its been nearly a year since I wrote my last blog. "A whole year!?", you may be asking yourself. Yes, it has been a long time since I have been able to have enough time and will power to write a serious blog. Let me fill you in what has happened to me in the last couple of weeks. 
So I got the RRoD (The Red Rings of Death). I never thought it would happen becuase I have had my Xbox for over 2 years. Unfortunatly my hardcore playing of 1 vs 100 was too much on my beloved Xbox 360 and it went "Kaplooie". Fortunatly as it may have it, the generous folks at Rent-a-Center where I purchased my console were nice enough to send it in for me and reassured me that whatever may be wrong with it; it would be fixed free of charge.  
So I've been xbox-less for almost two weeks now and I had an appifiny. What did I do before I had an Xbox... was I actaully a productive part of society at one point in my pre-360 life. This long wait for my Xbox to return has opened my eyes to how much games actaully effect you. This blog is to tell everyone that games are a huge part of your life. I mean, I'm not a suggesting that every gamer is a fat, pimpled, wearing glasses, living in your parents basement nerd. In fact I think people who play games are some of the better people in this world becuase they repect digital art and story.  
So I've been playing some PS2 lately and getting back to my roots. I've even busted out the old Nintedo 64 and played some Donkey Kong 64. I've been playing my still half-decent size PS2 collection and suprisingly loving it. With this, I decided to come back and benifit the site by reviewing my favorite PS2 game and probably my favorite game of all time; Beyond Good and Evil. I hope that I can keep my blog current and I hope that everyone has fun playing games and loving life.
-Smitty
Smitatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Smitatoe

So its been nearly a year since I wrote my last blog. "A whole year!?", you may be asking yourself. Yes, it has been a long time since I have been able to have enough time and will power to write a serious blog. Let me fill you in what has happened to me in the last couple of weeks. 
So I got the RRoD (The Red Rings of Death). I never thought it would happen becuase I have had my Xbox for over 2 years. Unfortunatly my hardcore playing of 1 vs 100 was too much on my beloved Xbox 360 and it went "Kaplooie". Fortunatly as it may have it, the generous folks at Rent-a-Center where I purchased my console were nice enough to send it in for me and reassured me that whatever may be wrong with it; it would be fixed free of charge.  
So I've been xbox-less for almost two weeks now and I had an appifiny. What did I do before I had an Xbox... was I actaully a productive part of society at one point in my pre-360 life. This long wait for my Xbox to return has opened my eyes to how much games actaully effect you. This blog is to tell everyone that games are a huge part of your life. I mean, I'm not a suggesting that every gamer is a fat, pimpled, wearing glasses, living in your parents basement nerd. In fact I think people who play games are some of the better people in this world becuase they repect digital art and story.  
So I've been playing some PS2 lately and getting back to my roots. I've even busted out the old Nintedo 64 and played some Donkey Kong 64. I've been playing my still half-decent size PS2 collection and suprisingly loving it. With this, I decided to come back and benifit the site by reviewing my favorite PS2 game and probably my favorite game of all time; Beyond Good and Evil. I hope that I can keep my blog current and I hope that everyone has fun playing games and loving life.
-Smitty
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

Welcome back and thank you so much for getting Hotel California stuck in my head. 

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Xandurson

I hated when my Xbox was out of commission. I can only imagine how I would be now if I couldn't play MW2 everyday.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

I usually turn to my PC when the 360 is out.  I like PC games & have a few new ones to mess with.

Smitatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smitatoe
@Lind_L_Taylor:
actaully, my PC version of Bioshock is definitly helping, plus I got Civ games to keep me occupied.