Sacred2

mortalnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mortalnikki

Has anyone played this on here and if so what is your favourite character.

mortalnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mortalnikki

Has anyone played this on here and if so what is your favourite character.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SolemnOaf

This is a blog?  

Haven't played it myself, but it looks interesting so I'm going to check it out eventually.  I've heard it has some graphical issues on the consoles so I'm going to wait until it's priced reasonably.

mortalnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mortalnikki
@SolemnOaf said:
"

This is a blog?  

Haven't played it myself, but it looks interesting so I'm going to check it out eventually.  I've heard it has some graphical issues on the consoles so I'm going to wait until it's priced reasonably.

"

Yes it is a blog .
I'm new to the site  and was just posting a question,don't know where else to put it.
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By fugie7

yeah im still playing the game and so far iv only played as the shadow warrior. but after beat it ill go back and play the other characters.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SolemnOaf

Every game has its own individual page and forums linked to that page.  Type Sacred 2 into the search bar, ignore the fact that a 50 cent game is always the first thing to appear when you begin searching, then click on the forums tab on the left hand side.  Recent posts in a specific forum will appear on the front page of the general forums, too. 

mortalnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mortalnikki
@SolemnOaf said:
"Every game has its own individual page and forums linked to that page.  Type Sacred 2 into the search bar, ignore the fact that a 50 cent game is always the first thing to appear when you begin searching, then click on the forums tab on the left hand side.  Recent posts in a specific forum will appear on the front page of the general forums, too.  "

Right cheers for that i love the game i play as the 1st character a lot did have her as level24 then son came along don't know what he did but it got wiped out so had to start again.