Scary Distractions- Giant Spiders, etc.

HoldSteady828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HoldSteady828

While sitting here on the forums, I just saw a giant spider scuttle up the wall.  I smashed it with my shoe, but this was after it scared the living bejesus out of me.

What's the most frightening bug/accident/noise that you've been ambushed by while playing a game or using your computer?

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
HoldSteady828 said:
"While sitting here on the forums, I just saw a giant spider scuttle up the wall.  I smashed it with my shoe, but this was after it scared the living bejesus out of me.

What's the most frightening bug/accident/noise that you've been ambushed by while playing a game or using your computer?"
While I was playing Geo Wars a spider crawled right next to my face. Wasn't scary though, kind of a "wtf is that?" moment. I crushed it with my first after kind of admiring it :(
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

I saw a big ass spider crawling up my arm when I was playing a game...I freaked the F out and jumped up and the spider went somewhere and I couldn't find it....so I ended up sleeping in the living room because I didn't want to see that bitch again...this was a long time ago though.

Avatar image for machodanrandycabbage
MachoDanRandyCabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was younger I was watching one of those reality TV, ghost hunting shows then all of a sudden the sound messed up and the voices on the TV went all crackly.  I thought a ghost was trying to speak to me. Needless to say I ran out into my garden and stayed there for a while.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetroIce4

I was thinking it would be cool to go to Thailand... until I saw these
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Toe-Biter.jpg/250px-Toe-Biter.jpg
You should see the damaged embryo/larvar pic... Eww
(They have a bunch of snakes though. I love snakes)

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ahriman22

Plenty of shit has happened to me, most because I'm paranoid as hell and a phobic of many things. Anyways, once (When i was like 12) I was a the computer which was in front of my living room turned little brothers room. I was reading about hauntings and such and i heard a noise, i turned around and there was nothing, but then my brother shot straight up, turned his head to me (Exorcist style) and stared at me. He got up and came to me and said something like "fsgsreger, fwgvfwe... fvwvs", I was like "What?" and then he said "Devon, I wan to play with out.". I thought to myself, holy christ this is horror movie stuff and then he went to the front door and i said "Where are you going?" he replied "I want to play with mummy.", by then i was scared shitless and guided him back to bed. I turned off the Tv and went to my room, put my armoir in front of my door and went to sleep.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoldSteady828 said:
"While sitting here on the forums, I just saw a giant spider scuttle up the wall.  I smashed it with my shoe, but this was after it scared the living bejesus out of me.

What's the most frightening bug/accident/noise that you've been ambushed by while playing a game or using your computer?"
This happens to me on an unsettlingly frequent basis
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tiefster

A raccoon made its way up from my basement and behind my old bathtub while I was playing FEAR one night with the lights off, it scared the crap out of my and my cat and we quickly tried to take care of it but it disappeared.

HoldSteady828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HoldSteady828
Tiefster said:
"A raccoon made its way up from my basement and behind my old bathtub while I was playing FEAR one night with the lights off, it scared the crap out of my and my cat and we quickly tried to take care of it but it disappeared."
Terrifying!

Rabies would make it scarier.
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Vlademir

I was playing F.E.A.R. and I was really into it and then my dog who was kinda close to me barked. It scared the crap out of me lol.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Black_Raven

Mine was when i was sitting at my computer and my back got itchy, when i went to inch it i felt a huge spider that had somehow got under my t-shirt.

Justaddwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Justaddwater

When I was really young I was playing some random PC game while crushing leaves on a plant next to me. So im crushing and I hear a deafening crack, turns out I picked up a bug.  >.< traumatic

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clean

One time I left my milk cup thing in the dishwasher and like 3 weeks passed. I was like 8 and I drank it and it was all moldy and brown and I threw up all over my gameboy color But it still worked but yea I was freaking out I broke it

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Homer

There was a fucking racoon in my room. I ran out screaming "Holy shit!!"

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ahriman22

Damn it, every time i read the title i see "Sexy Distraction".

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kilzombie

I was playing burnout once and a spider came down in front of my face. At first I didn't realize that it was a spider, but it did freak me out. And once I went into my room to change, and I hear this buzzing sound-I'm dead scared of bees- so thats what I thought it was, it landed on my foot and I literally jumped halfway across my room and out the door. Turns out it was only a really big fly...

momoko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By momoko

I had been watching some lame 70's horror in the evening and went to the kitchen when it was over. There was a sudden weird growl and a huge crash from the oil tank outside that reverberated quite a bit ('cause we were low on oil at the time). Scary shit at the time. Nearest we can figure, a stray cat fell off the roof (and survived, there was no body). Other alternatives were just to freaky to think about at the time, lol.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Quadrifoglio

I was sitting my living room in total darkness when a huge fucking spider crawled down the screen. I didn't know what to do, so I just closed my laptop real fast and then opened it again, only to see it splattered all over my screen. Was fucking disgusting to clean up.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kilzombie
Quadrifoglio said:
"I was sitting my living room in total darkness when a huge fucking spider crawled down the screen. I didn't know what to do, so I just closed my laptop real fast and then opened it again, only to see it splattered all over my screen. Was fucking disgusting to clean up."
Now that IS scary.
Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Something randomly falling down in the night always scares/annoys me.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By xymox

Was playing System Shock 2 at night with lights off together with a friend. He said he was just going to the bathroom. So I kept playing minding my own business, when suddenly something under the table GRABS MY LEGS AND SCREAMS.

I shit bricks. XD

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawn

I had a caterpillar climb up my shirt while playing, yes you heard me correct.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Verdugo