• 80 results
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

Edited By Jeust

There are works in every medium, be it video games, literature, movies, that by the cleaver use of the means at their disposal and tenderness are bound to shock, impress, and stay within our memory. This is a small compliment to the genius and ability of some to cause such web of feelings and emotions, that both marvel and scare us.  

In videogames: 

• Silent Hill 2

And old game, released in 2000, that stands to me as maybe the best video game I've ever played. It was the first one that made me feel deeply connected and shocked with the unfolding of the story. No other game before it, left so affected, hopeless, sickened, drained, for all the sorrow and sadness, from all the human flaws, so masterfully portraid into the stage called Silent Hill. A game that is bound to shock everyone that stays with it till the end. 

• Silent Hill 4  

A sequel to the mentioned above, and while not in par with its story or the pacing that renders it, it has some of the most touching, scary and unexpected moments ever laid to the screen. For whoever keeps with it till the end, the surprises are both unpleasant and satisfying, causing a mix of emotions that will drain you, and make you taste the sorrow so carefully woven into the game. A confusing, poorly paced, game with some of the best mindfuck moments i've ever experienced. 

• Final Fantasy X 

One of the most moving stories I've ever saw in a videogame. Tender and surprising, with twists around every corner, and some of them bittersweet. Hope, uncertainty, sadness, despair, destiny... the human condition shaping the story and the events to a masterpiece. A game where the story shines through, original and touching. 

• Persona 3: FES

A awesome game that unfortunately lives at the shadow of its successor, Persona 4. A lengthy plot, evolving and taking me with it,  growing along with me, letting me take part, and see the characters shape and reshape again, with different events, some expected, others taking me by surprise. Along with the story, there are decisions to make, some easy, others harder, affecting the story, and my emotions in it. What a great game!

In literature: 

• Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

No Caption Provided

The reason of this blog. A book, to everyone who read it, pretty much goes on a one way trip about the dissertation about the nature of the world, life and the beings who live, till the end where everything abruptly falls apart, and the main character is left alone to his own devices, as a master of his own craft. A small but amazing book, that will stay with me. 

• Lesser Than Zero

No Caption Provided

A book that I read some years ago, but shocked me, by the natural and nauseating evolution of the story. Vertiginous  in the drawing of the characters irrevocably human, and hopeless, in a life of excess and wealth. A plot full of aimless life written in cold emotionless words.  it shocked me, but it left still a strong and emotional imprint in me.  

In cinema:  

• Crash

"At the speed of light we are bound to crash into one another. " 

A phrase that gives both context and meaning to the different lives intertwined on the screen, making this an intricate web of interactions and behaviors that affect all in different ways. A complex movie, that gives insight about the weight of our actions in the lives of others, and shows every character, as more than a role, a human being. 
Great movie! 

• Paris Je T'aime 

A compilation as a movie of various small romantic stories within Paris. Beautiful, happy, sad, preposterous, realistic, amazing and shocking all at the same time. The different faces of love shown by different actors and directors. A homage to love, in the city of lights. 

Closing comments 

I hope  you liked my selection, and all of these works are all heartfully recommended, as they are some of the best I have the privilege to behold. 

The blogpost was initially much bigger and broader, but a small problem led the editor to scrap all of my work. ><  

And what about you? What works of fiction did it ever shock you?  
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jeust

There are works in every medium, be it video games, literature, movies, that by the cleaver use of the means at their disposal and tenderness are bound to shock, impress, and stay within our memory. This is a small compliment to the genius and ability of some to cause such web of feelings and emotions, that both marvel and scare us.  

In videogames: 

• Silent Hill 2

And old game, released in 2000, that stands to me as maybe the best video game I've ever played. It was the first one that made me feel deeply connected and shocked with the unfolding of the story. No other game before it, left so affected, hopeless, sickened, drained, for all the sorrow and sadness, from all the human flaws, so masterfully portraid into the stage called Silent Hill. A game that is bound to shock everyone that stays with it till the end. 

• Silent Hill 4  

A sequel to the mentioned above, and while not in par with its story or the pacing that renders it, it has some of the most touching, scary and unexpected moments ever laid to the screen. For whoever keeps with it till the end, the surprises are both unpleasant and satisfying, causing a mix of emotions that will drain you, and make you taste the sorrow so carefully woven into the game. A confusing, poorly paced, game with some of the best mindfuck moments i've ever experienced. 

• Final Fantasy X 

One of the most moving stories I've ever saw in a videogame. Tender and surprising, with twists around every corner, and some of them bittersweet. Hope, uncertainty, sadness, despair, destiny... the human condition shaping the story and the events to a masterpiece. A game where the story shines through, original and touching. 

• Persona 3: FES

A awesome game that unfortunately lives at the shadow of its successor, Persona 4. A lengthy plot, evolving and taking me with it,  growing along with me, letting me take part, and see the characters shape and reshape again, with different events, some expected, others taking me by surprise. Along with the story, there are decisions to make, some easy, others harder, affecting the story, and my emotions in it. What a great game!

In literature: 

• Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

No Caption Provided

The reason of this blog. A book, to everyone who read it, pretty much goes on a one way trip about the dissertation about the nature of the world, life and the beings who live, till the end where everything abruptly falls apart, and the main character is left alone to his own devices, as a master of his own craft. A small but amazing book, that will stay with me. 

• Lesser Than Zero

No Caption Provided

A book that I read some years ago, but shocked me, by the natural and nauseating evolution of the story. Vertiginous  in the drawing of the characters irrevocably human, and hopeless, in a life of excess and wealth. A plot full of aimless life written in cold emotionless words.  it shocked me, but it left still a strong and emotional imprint in me.  

In cinema:  

• Crash

"At the speed of light we are bound to crash into one another. " 

A phrase that gives both context and meaning to the different lives intertwined on the screen, making this an intricate web of interactions and behaviors that affect all in different ways. A complex movie, that gives insight about the weight of our actions in the lives of others, and shows every character, as more than a role, a human being. 
Great movie! 

• Paris Je T'aime 

A compilation as a movie of various small romantic stories within Paris. Beautiful, happy, sad, preposterous, realistic, amazing and shocking all at the same time. The different faces of love shown by different actors and directors. A homage to love, in the city of lights. 

Closing comments 

I hope  you liked my selection, and all of these works are all heartfully recommended, as they are some of the best I have the privilege to behold. 

The blogpost was initially much bigger and broader, but a small problem led the editor to scrap all of my work. ><  

And what about you? What works of fiction did it ever shock you?  
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Shit, I'm playing Silent Hill 2, so I can't read that! And there's not much else I can read here, given that I've only experienced FF10. On that, a bit brief.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" Shit, I'm playing Silent Hill 2, so I can't read that! And there's not much else I can read here, given that I've only experienced FF10. On that, a bit brief. "
hehehe, but there aren't any spoilers, just my impressions on the games, movies and books. Like in the FF10 part.
kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kishan6

crash was pretty good 
it was okay for most of the movie but then at the end ur just like O SHIT I GET IT NOW! 

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

I consider opinions to be spoilers. There's an opinion in there.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jeust
 @kishan6 said:
" crash was pretty good it was okay for most of the movie but then at the end ur just like O SHIT I GET IT NOW!  "
Yeah! And some moments were really surprising, The police men stories were pretty amazing! 

@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   I consider opinions to be spoilers. There's an opinion in there. "
There is. You can read the movies and books then. Or are you thinking of watching them?
Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainTightPants

I have played maybe an hour of Silent Hill 2 and as of now im pretty MEH about it, but this is only one hour so we will see. 
Persona 3 someone ruined the ending for me and well that sort of shattered alot of interest in it, although i was told to continue playing because everything in between is great. 
FFX i absolutely adore the intro song To Zanarkand but this scene will forever haunt me.( Also Yuna's Voice Acting is Horrible)  I am currently working on finishing this game.

Also we watched Crash at school and well, more then a few people cried. 
Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TheCreamFilling

Silent Hill 4 was messed up. I couldn't make it far from the beginning. 

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ArchScabby

Crash has Thandie Newton?  I need to watch that...

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I fully agree with your game picks. I'm not so familiar with the rest of the content. But, yes, those first three games especially are bang-on. Nice to see SH4 getting some recognition, as well as the surprisingly quasi-mature Final Fantasy X. Well done.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jeust
@Resident4t said:
" I have played maybe an hour of Silent Hill 2 and as of now im pretty MEH about it, but this is only one hour so we will see. 
Persona 3 someone ruined the ending for me and well that sort of shattered alot of interest in it, although i was told to continue playing because everything in between is great. 
FFX i absolutely adore the intro song To Zanarkand but this scene will forever haunt me.( Also Yuna's Voice Acting is Horrible)  I am currently working on finishing this game.

Also we watched Crash at school and well, more then a few people cried.  "
Silent Hill 2 and Persona 3 are games that build up with time. It builds up with everything that happens between the beginning and the end, and creates a great experience out of it. You should play them both! 

In FFX that scene was really bad, I still remember it, but the game had awesome scenes in contrast, and the twists i thought that were amazing. :) 

Did you like Crash? 

@TheCreamFilling said:
" Silent Hill 4 was messed up. I couldn't make it far from the beginning.  "
But if you have pacience, you should. The ending is awesome, in contrast. 
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jeust
@ZanzibarBreeze said:
" I fully agree with your game picks. I'm not so familiar with the rest of the content. But, yes, those first three games especially are bang-on. Nice to see SH4 getting some recognition, as well as the surprisingly quasi-mature Final Fantasy X. Well done. "
Thanks! Those titles amazing, each one in their own way. 
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

No, it's just that I haven't read them, so I don't have any sort of frame of reference.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   No, it's just that I haven't read them, so I don't have any sort of frame of reference. "
You don't need to have. Read them, and if you feel tempted, see it for yourself. :p
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Resident4t said:

" I have played maybe an hour of Silent Hill 2 and as of now im pretty MEH about it, but this is only one hour so we will see. 

Also we watched Crash at school and well, more then a few people cried.  "
Too much is made of that scene. For what it is, it works. It's about trying to get someone to laugh, and both characters fail miserably -- an accurate reflection of how you can't force somebody to be happy. I think that scene is fine.
Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Log
@kishan6:@Jeust:  If you havent seen Babel its also a quite enjoyable film
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By DanielJW

Where might one acquire Paris Je T'aime? 

Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@Jeust: Yeah i did, i wanted nothing bad to happen to that seemingly Ahole cop as well even though he was you know... an Ahole at first. :D   
I think it was that scene with his dad and all that.
kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kishan6
@Log said:
" @kishan6:@Jeust:  If you havent seen Babel its also a quite enjoyable film "
i have actually it was pretty good 
i dont think it was as good as crash tho
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jeust
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

I feel like I do. Besides, what if I do read one of these at some point?
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

As per the original question, I personally haven't had any works of fiction that have shocked me. There are works that have had a big impact - Silent Hill 2, Max Payne 2, maybe even Final Fantasy X, but nothing has ever "shocked" me. 120 Days of Sodom is probably the best example of something that comes close.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DanielJW
@Jeust said:
" @DanielJW said:

" Where might one acquire Paris Je T'aime?  "

http://www.amazon.com/Paris-Je-TAime-Love-You/dp/B000UVV26A   are you interested in the movie? :)  "
Quite so. Ever since Moulin Rouge I've been a sucker for a good love story. Not to mention it's only $5 on Canadian Amazon. ;)
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jeust
@Resident4t said:

" @Jeust: Yeah i did, i wanted nothing bad to happen to that seemingly Ahole cop as well even though he was you know... an Ahole at first. :D    I think it was that scene with his dad and all that. "

Yeah! And what about his partner? Shocking wasn't it? 

@Log
said:

" @kishan6:@Jeust:  If you havent seen Babel its also a quite enjoyable film "

I thought of that movie too. It is very interesting. I might add later on that one.   

Have you seen Requiem For a Dream too?

@Video_Game_King said:

" @Jeust:   I feel like I do. Besides, what if I do read one of these at some point? "

You won't remember. ^^
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jeust
 @ZanzibarBreeze said:
" As per the original question, I personally haven't had any works of fiction that have shocked me. There are works that have had a big impact - Silent Hill 2, Max Payne 2, maybe even Final Fantasy X, but nothing has ever "shocked" me. 120 Days of Sodom is probably the best example of something that comes close. "
Hmmm then i'll take a look at 120 Days of Sodom. I generally get pretty shocked by what i don't expect. :p

@DanielJW said:

" @Jeust said:

" @DanielJW said:

http://www.amazon.com/Paris-Je-TAime-Love-You/dp/B000UVV26A   are you interested in the movie? :)  "
Quite so. Ever since Moulin Rouge I've been a sucker for a good love story. Not to mention it's only $5 on Canadian Amazon. ;) "
Nice find! Have you seen Love Actually?
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DanielJW
@Jeust: I haven't. I haven't heard much about it either. I think it was referenced in an episode of The Office. Otherwise, nothing.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Video_Game_King
@DanielJW said:
Wow, knowing French, I can tell that that's a shit title. "Paris, I Like You?" Yea, that's definitely a strong title. What's the sequel, "Lyons, I Generally Have a Good Opinion of You?"

@Jeust:

You'd be surprised.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jeust
@DanielJW said:
" @Jeust: I haven't. I haven't heard much about it either. I think it was referenced in an episode of The Office. Otherwise, nothing. "
Then you should. That there is one of the best recent love movies. Awesome!
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:

" @DanielJW said:

Wow, knowing French, I can tell that that's a shit title. "Paris, I Like You?" Yea, that's definitely a strong title. What's the sequel, "Lyons, I Generally Have a Good Opinion of You?"

@Jeust:  You'd be surprised. "
Aimé is to love. :p 

ahahaha you might have a very far reminder of it, but nothing that would subtract from the fun of it. 
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

No, aimé is the past tense of aimer, which translates to "to like." The verb "to love" is....shit, it is aimer. I thought it was amorer, but it turns out that that isn't a word. Merde. N'oublie pas, je ne parle pas francais depuis.....baise, j'ai oublié! Évidenmment, ma francais, c'est......rough. C'est tres, tres rough.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#31  Edited By armaan8014

What about Shutter Island? I found that pretty mindfucking till the end.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:

" @Jeust:   No, aimé is the past tense of aimer, which translates to "to like." The verb "to love" is....shit, it is aimer. I thought it was amorer, but it turns out that that isn't a word. Merde. N'oublie pas, je ne parle pas francais depuis.....baise, j'ai oublié! Évidenmment, ma francais, c'est......rough. C'est tres, tres rough. "

Oui c'est ça! pardonne-moi.  

No problem, mine is a bit rusty too :) 

@armaan8014 said:
" What about Shutter Island? I found that pretty mindfucking till the end. "
I haven't seen it yet. :(
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#33  Edited By armaan8014
@Jeust: I think you'll like it :)
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jeust
@armaan8014:  Yep, i think that too. We'll that moved up to the next movie on my schedule. :)
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

N'oublie pas (I don't remember how to say remember, so "Don't forget" is good enough), je ne suis pas français...ni Canadien..et je n'habille pas en un pay francophone. Aussi, 私が日本語を話すことができない。 But that should be pretty obvious :P.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   N'oublie pas (I don't remember how to say remember, so "Don't forget" is good enough), je ne suis pas français...ni Canadien..et je n'habille pas en un pay francophone. Aussi, 私が日本語を話すことができない。 But that should be pretty obvious :P. "
N'est pas du problème! Viens a la France!
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

Shit. Earth keyboards aren't equipped for my language. Anyway, you think I have the time to come to France? I'm a King; I do King stuff. Besides, there are inter-planetary laws that prevent me from dicking around too much on your planet.
SlLENTCAPYBARA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By SlLENTCAPYBARA

Great picks, I'm definitely picking those books up soon. 

Here is another great book that you might find interesting. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. Be sure to check it out, it's one of my favorite books in recent memory. It may take a while to chug through, but the payoff at the end is very much worth it. It's a crazy experience. 

Just read the plot summary for a taste, it doesn't spoil anything:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_leaves

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:

" @Jeust:   Shit. Earth keyboards aren't equipped for my language. Anyway, you think I have the time to come to France? I'm a King; I do King stuff. Besides, there are inter-planetary laws that prevent me from dicking around too much on your planet. "

lol  excuses excuses :p

@SlLENTCAPYBARA
said:

" Great picks, I'm definitely picking those books up soon. 

Here is another great book that you might find interesting. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. Be sure to check it out, it's one of my favorite books in recent memory. It may take a while to chug through, but the payoff at the end is very much worth it. It's a crazy experience. 

Just read the plot summary for a taste, it doesn't spoil anything:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_leaves "

Seems a great pick too. I'm going to search for that book. Thanks for the sugestion!
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

You don't know of my Kingly business! I don't have much time (or reason, now that I think about it) to dick around in France, even when you adjust for Lunar Hours.
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Jeust said:

"  @ZanzibarBreeze said:

" As per the original question, I personally haven't had any works of fiction that have shocked me. There are works that have had a big impact - Silent Hill 2, Max Payne 2, maybe even Final Fantasy X, but nothing has ever "shocked" me. 120 Days of Sodom is probably the best example of something that comes close. "

Hmmm then i'll take a look at 120 Days of Sodom. I generally get pretty shocked by what i don't expect. :p

It's basically just a sick, sadistic fantasy, like a long scat tape. It's acclaimed, but it's not for everybody. I recommend the film. It's a British Blu-Ray, but apparently it's the best available version. Whaddayagon'do? The film's more art house, the book is... a little different. Also, it's English translated from the French. Doesn't read quite as well.
Also shocking: Die Hard.

Shockingly RAD

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:

" @Jeust:   You don't know of my Kingly business! I don't have much time (or reason, now that I think about it) to dick around in France, even when you adjust for Lunar Hours. "

A King worthy of its title, has to visit other countries and establish international relations, isn't it?  :P

@ZanzibarBreeze
said:

" @Jeust said:

"  @ZanzibarBreeze said:

It's basically just a sick, sadistic fantasy, like a long scat tape. It's acclaimed, but it's not for everybody. I recommend the film. It's a British Blu-Ray, but apparently it's the best available version. Whaddayagon'do? The film's more art house, the book is... a little different. Also, it's English translated from the French. Doesn't read quite as well.
Also shocking: Die Hard.

Shockingly RAD

"
hehehe thanks for the info. :)
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

A.) Poor grammar.
B.) I've already done that, on my own Moon. There's only been one Kingdom since, like, the early 30s. And again, those space laws.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really liked Less Than Zero. The author just released a sequel to it, actually, called Imperial Bedrooms, I haven't read it yet but I will sometime. I just finished American Psycho, so I am tired of Ellis at the moment, that book was exhausting to read. Really fucked up, but the really good analysis in between the brutal parts. So yah, read more Ellis

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By auspiciousqueue

None of those would be shocking. I doubt there are too many things that I would find shocking. On a side note, I really enjoyed the story and gameplay of FFX. Wow, I have that Richard Bach novel but haven't read it, now I probably will. I got it in a huge book sale where I managed to buy about a truck load of books, no joke.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   A.) Poor grammar. B.) I've already done that, on my own Moon. There's only been one Kingdom since, like, the early 30s. And again, those space laws. "
ahahaha but you have to interact with earthlings. It is important for the safety of the Moon! 

@auspiciousqueue said:
" None of those would be shocking. I doubt there are too many things that I would find shocking. On a side note, I really enjoyed the story and gameplay of FFX. Wow, I have that Richard Bach novel but haven't read it, now I probably will. I got it in a huge book sale where I managed to buy about a truck load of books, no joke. "
Have you played Silent Hill?  

Nice. I got it also in a book sale, but only got another book. :(
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

Again, space laws say that I can't touch your planet until you guys catch up to the rest of us. And by that, I mean you guys have to pull off some Jetsons shit.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   Again, space laws say that I can't touch your planet until you guys catch up to the rest of us. And by that, I mean you guys have to pull off some Jetsons shit. "
Rest of you? Lunarians? :p
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Jeust: 

There are other planets out there, you know.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jeust
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Jeust:   There are other planets out there, you know. "
With life and capable of space travelling? :p