Should he have gotten fired for playing Son of a Preacher Man and Take Your Money and Run

Avatar image for jackbauerctu225
JackBauerCTU225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By JackBauerCTU225
Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Who?

Avatar image for jackbauerctu225
JackBauerCTU225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By JackBauerCTU225

Dang it so sorry it messed up 
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Alabama-fires-pregame-P-A-hand-for-musically-ta?urn=ncaaf-290200  
Alabama guy fired after Auburn Game  

I think its a tad ridiculous he was fired Auburn Vs Alabama huge rivalry game was at Bama. Since its still just allegations Im fine with it. Its been the biggest news story and almost season long. Heard this bit on Matt Mascona, Had it been a more serious like Cam Newton being accused of what Ben Rothlisberger has been accused of and the guy played Rape Me by Nirvana that is tasteless. Or if Michael Vick had who let the dogs out played.

If I was there as an Auburn fan sitting there in the PRE GAME and heard that its one of those things you just gotta laugh about. Im not an Auburn fan though LSU fan I will root for Auburn against Oregon though SEC SEC SEC    

wubb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By wubb

PA Guy should leave that stuff to the fans.  Says he is part time, he probably figured there was a decent chance he would be fired and thought it was worth it.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By stinky

there's a line between what you can do in a professional capacity and what you can do as a fan or a guy off the street. 
if you work, are being paid by the stadium, you represent that stadium.  as such you take on responsibility. 

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#6  Edited By Jazz

Dude got fired for play a Dusty Springfield song? 
What has the world come to?

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

No, it was a little tongue-in-cheek knock at the situation. A light hearted "zinger" and nothing more.  I didn't read any maliciousness in it and I think it's rather clever.  Alabama is just overreacting, because their frustrated with all the negative publicity.  There is a potential for reprimand by the NCAA down the line but that still doesn't mean they've got to be so closed minded over the topic.  No sense of humor at all.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Ramone

At a local derby match (soccer) here in the U.K our announcer played 'Daydream Believer' when we were beating the other team 5-1. Our fans changed the lyrics to fit the name of the oppostion manager in.