smoking weed for depression?

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

I have clinical depression that I have been struggling with since I was a kid. It didn't really show up though until I was a freshman in high school. I would have to say my freshman year was my breaking point. I believe the main factor that brought my depression into being was all of the stress from the homework load that I would get at my school as well as the anxiety . My mother always sent me to the hardest private schools that she could find ever since I was in elementary. I've always had to deal with depression and anxiety as well because of this. Many days I felt like committing suicide. Well finally when I broke down because of all the depression I went to several psychologist. I took Lexapro for depression but that created more problems than solutions. I went to this one psychologist (still go to this day) and he prescribed Cymbalta for depression and also Clonzapam for anxiety. Well after months and even years of changing the dosages I am now at a point where I am content with my emotional being. But there is just one thing..I also smoke pot. I've been smoking probably since my sophomore year in high school and I am now a sophomore in college. It seems like it seems to help with my depression,anxiety, ect..I know I am also taking these medications but It seems like it really helps when I smoke too. I'm just always a happier more alive person who enjoys doing stuff. I like to smoke a little each week. Is this wrong?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Azteck

I don't think it actually helps your depression, as much as it suppresses the thoughts and feelings that come with it, which makes it seem better I suppose. I won't say if it's wrong or not because quite honestly, I am not qualified to tell you what or what to not do, especially since I've never tried weed myself. Not sure if Giant Bomb is the place for this discussion at all.

gunstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gunstar

That would just make me feel MORE anxious.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany

Is it prescription? Talk to your doctor about it and say it helps with the other medication, maybe they can offer an alternative product.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy

It's not wrong. I know what it's like because your story sounds almost exactly like mine, and I know how hard it can get. Don't worry about if it's wrong or not, if it helps you calm down it's definitely not wrong. But then again, don't get carried away with it because it can become dirty and expensive. 

But I can't believe your doctor is prescribing you Clonazepam. It's a seriously addictive drug. I was on it once and then was taken off because I liked it too much. I have little tablets of Lorazepam for whenever I feel like a panic attack from anxiety is coming on, and I was on Effexor, Paxil, and Zoloft. 

I've never heard of Lexapro or Cymablta, but I know what you mean when you say that smoking feels good when you're on SSRIs. It's good to hear that you're content with your emotions. It takes a long time to get there. I'm jealous because I'm still in the process of finding that balance. 

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Gizmo

Who needs drugs when you have Noby Noby Boy?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By ProfessorEss
@Gizmo said:

" Who needs drugs when you have Noby Noby Boy?

Do you mean besides the developers of Noby Noby Boy?
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hitchenson

I have OCD and I smoke fair amount smoke marijuana, it's not prescribed, living in the UK and all but it sure as hell makes the condition easier to manage. That and it's really nice and I would do it anyway. 

I don't know if this topic will fly well with the mods.

ape_dosmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By ape_dosmil

Of course it's not wrong, if it works for you keep doing it. Unless you have a reason to believe the weed might be making your depression worse I wouldn't worry about it.

Avatar image for 21stcenturyjesus
21stCenturyJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 21stCenturyJesus

ive been smoking pot for a couple of years now (and i suffer from depression as well), and id say that it probably helps in the short term, and hurts in the long run.  It helpls me ignore the silly issues that promote depression, but when i feel shitty, i really really feel shitty. Essentially it raises my most euporic plateau and exacerbates my lows. Smoke kron, but not habitually, is my advice.
Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#11  Edited By MachoFantastico

As a Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer I've thought about trying Weed to help with pain, but never took the final step to actually seeing if it would help. Though I have powerful painkillers which help me out when it gets tough. 

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kishan6

Ya u sound like me 
except my depression started wen i was a freshman  
and i ended up smoking cigarettes, weed, and drinking every weekend 
im only a junior in high school now tho

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By dogbox

I personally use it as a method for controlling my depression sometimes. Obviously the best way to combat those feelings is mind over matter, but I'll be the first to admit that this can work just as much as it doesn't work for me. If you have no anxiety associated with the effects of weed then I'd say go for it, but be careful not to overuse it as a treatment.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dr_nefarious
@xyzygy said:

" It's not wrong. I know what it's like because your story sounds almost exactly like mine, and I know how hard it can get. Don't worry about if it's wrong or not, if it helps you calm down it's definitely not wrong. But then again, don't get carried away with it because it can become dirty and expensive.  But I can't believe your doctor is prescribing you Clonazepam. It's a seriously addictive drug. I was on it once and then was taken off because I liked it too much. I have little tablets of Lorazepam for whenever I feel like a panic attack from anxiety is coming on, and I was on Effexor, Paxil, and Zoloft.  I've never heard of Lexapro or Cymablta, but I know what you mean when you say that smoking feels good when you're on SSRIs. It's good to hear that you're content with your emotions. It takes a long time to get there. I'm jealous because I'm still in the process of finding that balance.  "

I was on Zoloft and that didn't do shit for me. I will honestly say that prescription meds are not the only way of finding a balance that you are content with. Believe it or not it wasn't until I had really experienced life that I had became more content with my emotions. I started going out more with friends and family ( people that care about you) I also started working out more. I've noticed that that has made quite an impact as well on my emotional well being. Even if it means just picking up a pair of weights and working out 20 mins each day. Also I would recommend that if you are not getting enough sleep ( like going to bed at 3 or later in the morning and waking up at 2 p.m.) that you might want to change that as well. Weed has helped me through a lot though. I use it to help me unwind and relax, just like how someone would who likes to come home and pop open a beer after work.
Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Jayzilla

using anything that can act as a depressant to cure depression isn't smart. It would be akin to me telling you to drink while depressed. 

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By time allen

cannabis > anti-depressants

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By JJWeatherman

Forum rules: 

1. NO discussion of illegal activities.
    1.  Use of illegal drugs and substances.      
    just sayin'.
cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cinemandrew
@dr_nefarious: It's good that you're trying an alternative to medication, because that stuff is terrible. The main problem I have with pot is that a lot of people use it as a crutch. I've seen people with depression smoke weed, and it's not uncommon to see them increase their "dosage" every time their life gets tough. It's not helping them deal with their problems, it's an escape. Obviously, not everyone is like this. I don't have a problem with Marijuana per se, I just think that too often people rely on it to solve all their problems.

Before turning to drugs (prescription or otherwise) I'd take a look at some other factors that could be contributing to your anxiety. Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat right? Do you work long hours? Do you have a normal sleep pattern? Do you get out with friends often? Those are the biggest factors for me (and I'd guess most other people), but it's really easy for them all to slip at the same time. I have to be careful to make sure that doesn't happen. You just have to look at what's causing your anxiety, and do your best to correct the problem.
rflx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rflx

Hey, whatever works. Who am I to judge. I just doubt that it's a solid longterm solution.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By VanderSEXXX

there's virtually nothing wrong with smoking weed scientifically, but abusing it may become a problem psychologically. It's kinda weird cause I get into those guilty feelings whenever I get stoned, which is why I never smoke alone. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy stuff even without the grass. But hey try playing video games while stoned? The experience is indescribably unique. But I don't encourage it all the time though.:D

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dr_nefarious
@JJWeatherman said:
" Forum rules: 
    just sayin'.
"
This is a serious issue. This also has to do with depression. Hence the title "smoking weed for depression". This is actually a serious topic and I would like it to be treated like one. Obviously Dante doesn't realize that.
wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By wrecks

Life is fucking hard. Use what you gotta use. 

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrKlorox
@Hitchenson said:

" I have OCD and a smoke fair amount smoke marijuana, it's not prescribed, living in the UK and all but it sure as hell makes the condition easier to manage. That and it's really nice and I would do it anyway. "

Same here. I stopped meds for OCD and depression some years back and replaced it with self medication in the form of cannabis. Now if there was only something I could take for motivation.

But it kinda sucks for my anxiety. If I don't smoke for a week then my anxiety isn't as bad, but if I have been smoking I have to be at a certain level to function around people. But not too much or I risk panic attacks.

I just got back from a 10 day stretch without smoking, visiting my mother in the hospital where she went through alcohol detox/withdrawal and is also now on the nicotine patch. And she think I've stopped because she had to stop her vices. However she has the benefit of non tobacco intake of nicotine whereas I have no other source of THC. So I've been taking two hits a day incognito off some rotten-ass dirt skank since then and it has been obliterating me. The problem is that after I take my toke I just want to smoke more and more like I used to. 

Turns out it's a much harder habit to break than I had expected, especially when I play videogames. I had adopted rituals where I take a hit during cutscenes and loading screens, and now I can't I have less of a desire to actually play games. I don't wanna find new hobbies :(
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dr_nefarious
@cinemandrew said:
" @dr_nefarious: It's good that you're trying an alternative to medication, because that stuff is terrible. The main problem I have with pot is that a lot of people use it as a crutch. I've seen people with depression smoke weed, and it's not uncommon to see them increase their "dosage" every time their life gets tough. It's not helping them deal with their problems, it's an escape. Obviously, not everyone is like this. I don't have a problem with Marijuana per se, I just think that too often people rely on it to solve all their problems.  Before turning to drugs (prescription or otherwise) I'd take a look at some other factors that could be contributing to your anxiety. Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat right? Do you work long hours? Do you have a normal sleep pattern? Do you get out with friends often? Those are the biggest factors for me (and I'd guess most other people), but it's really easy for them all to slip at the same time. I have to be careful to make sure that doesn't happen. You just have to look at what's causing your anxiety, and do your best to correct the problem. "
I'd say I mainly smoking marijuana because it helps me relax. That is the main issue. Like I said before in another post, just like some people like to come home and open a beer after work to help them relax from the stress of their daily lives, I do the same. I am a full time student and part time worker. So I like to come home after school or work and smoke a little green to help me relax. I have friends who like to smoke almost a whole 8th in the matter of minutes I don't do that. I would never want to abuse it.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hitchenson
@MrKlorox: 10 days? Damn man, that's rough. 
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fallen189

I'll assume you're not joking. 

The negative side effects that MJ causes will only act as a catalyst for your depression. If you're clincially depressed, your doctor/psychiatrist should be helping you. If you tell them you're doing MJ too, they'd frown upon it because it's obviously a stupid idea. 

Your life though.

ape_dosmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ape_dosmil
@VanderSEXXX said:
" there's virtually nothing wrong with smoking weed scientifically, but abusing it may become a problem psychologically. "
I don't know if you were just referring to psychological harm, but I think it's a bit silly to suggest there are no negative effects from even limited use. Weed is a carcinogen, just like tobacco. That is scientific fact. That said, a lot of things in life are potentially harmful, you weigh up the benefits against the negatives.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dr_nefarious
@VanderSEXXX said:

" there's virtually nothing wrong with smoking weed scientifically, but abusing it may become a problem psychologically. It's kinda weird cause I get into those guilty feelings whenever I get stoned, which is why I never smoke alone. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy stuff even without the grass. But hey try playing video games while stoned? The experience is indescribably unique. But I don't encourage it all the time though.:D "

Actually right after I smoke the first thing that I loved to do is listen to music. I'm not going to lie, music sounds 20 times better when you're stoned. Same goes with video games. I also like to work out when I'm stoned. I don't know why exactly but I am just a more alive and happier person when I smoke. I guess you could say when life gets shitty it's always nice to load up a bowl and smoke, and life it shitty for the most part :P
dr_pineapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dr_pineapple

Go outside and play with friends... You should have grown some balls and told your mom to stop sending you to tough schools. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop trying to pay for happiness.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GreggD
@Jayzilla said:
" using anything that can act as a depressant to cure depression isn't smart. It would be akin to me telling you to drink while depressed.  "
This.
SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SteamPunkJin
@JJWeatherman said:

" Forum rules: 

just sayin'.
"
If it's medicinal use it's hardly illegal. And as other people have pointed out depending on where you live there's questionable legality. I've got a piece of paper that says I can smoke cannabis here in California, so it's not illegal. Therefore I can talk about smoking weed right? Don't be a douche for no reason, this is a serious discussion. 

I would say use it when you have to, and other than that avoid using it excessively. While it's not going to get physically addictive you will get used to it, you will develop habits. MrKlorox makes an excellent point - as it becomes a part of your daily life you begin to associate it with other things. I don't find myself NEEDING to smoke, but I feel the urge to when I boot up the Xbox or a cutscene starts to play, or wait for a respawn etc.  As long as you're staying functional you don't have a problem - but when things start to slip you need to reel it in a bit. Don't let the house get cluttered, don't slack off on your obligations, stay active, use it to energize and not to unwind (you can use it for both if you can harness your own energy the right way).

As other people have stated, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor - we have 14 states right now that have some form of Medical Marijuana  - do your best to get a prescription for yourself to minimize any legal troubles that may surround keeping it or any  paraphernalia around your person or home. Protect yourself, because I promise that if anything happens you won't be able to medicate while incarcerated.
Singeslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Singeslayer

While I do realize that depression is a serious issue, (my girlfriend has it) and it not just effects you, it effects all others around you (believe it or not) I really don't recommend using weed as a way to alleviate your depression.  It just suppresses the problem to deal with another day, have you tried to seek professional help? I would imagine it stems from something in your life, or within yourself.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dr_nefarious
@Jayzilla said:
" using anything that can act as a depressant to cure depression isn't smart. It would be akin to me telling you to drink while depressed.  "
Very true. I'm actually just happy that I haven't turned to harder drugs to suppress my feelings of depression. Nor do I turn to alcohol to help me with my problems. Weed is seen as harmless to me, I guess you could say that's why I smoke it.
cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cinemandrew
@dr_nefarious:  Nothing wrong with that =)
WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35  Edited By WickedCestus

I don't know much about depression, but I don't endorse drug use. 

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rockdalf
@Singeslayer said:
" While I do realize that depression is a serious issue, (my girlfriend has it) and it not just effects you, it effects all others around you (believe it or not) I really don't recommend using weed as a way to alleviate your depression.  It just suppresses the problem to deal with another day, have you tried to seek professional help? I would imagine it stems from something in your life, or within yourself. "
Why hasn't anyone posted this earlier?  Logically, here is how I look at OP: 

1) Most likely is a whiny bitch who wants to complain about their problems and would merit from a spoonful of grow the hell up and find a pair. 
2) Could be genuinely depressed and is opening his serious condition to the discussion of the internet for some batshit reason.  If this is the case, then marijuana helping your condition is all in your head, which further points to the fact that your condition is too. 
3) Even if for some scientific unknown reason marijuana is alleviating the issues of depression, it's only a temporary band aid for the symptoms, not the actual sickness.  Which is eventually going to make this worse, because whatever is the problem, you're leaving it alone or making it worse by mixing illegal substances with prescribed medical ones. 

In short, I see no justification for you smoking pot to alleviate your "issue" with depression.
Singeslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Singeslayer

@dr_nefarious et. all: I really just recommend you ignore Dante...he's just a troll so you feed his troll-ey-ness.

Skillface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Skillface
@Dantekiller said:
"its like a pussy blog they stand up just to get smacked, wow i love it,,,,,,,,, and for real i now its serious im just fucking around people are to up tight now in days, "
.........What?  Am I the only one who does not understand a single word that this kid is typing?  
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Azteck
@Dantekiller: Trolling isn't appreciated around these parts, you know. I could lead to banning. I hope it does in your case. You are the reason I hate a lot of people in the world.

@dr_nefarious: "It's in imbalance of brain chemicals" is what actual scientists have proven. Why people seem to have such a hard time to grasp that just because they've had it easier is beyond me. I really wish people would have some empathy for people who have it rough. The world would be a much better place if it was.
tooPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tooPrime

If your problem is a chemical imbalance in the brain, then im not sure if weed will help.  If there is a problem in your life like stress or school then weed will make you forget about it but not actually solve the problem.  I would generally advice trying to solve or come up with better ways to deal with the issues at hand, rather than brain manipulation, but that's just me. 

Avatar image for metalgeargeorge
MetalGearGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MetalGearGeorge
@dr_nefarious: Dude i totally agree with what you are doing. A little MJ from time to time is better than fucking pills that get you hooked and screw your brain. Just don't overdo it. As for the trolls, just screw 'em. If they are not mature enough to understand your condition and have problems of their own they shouldn't take it out on you. Oh and they can go fuck themselves.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dr_nefarious
@Azteck said:

" @Dantekiller: Trolling isn't appreciated around these parts, you know. I could lead to banning. I hope it does in your case. You are the reason I hate a lot of people in the world.

@dr_nefarious: "It's in imbalance of brain chemicals" is what actual scientists have proven. Why people seem to have such a hard time to grasp that just because they've had it easier is beyond me. I really wish people would have some empathy for people who have it rough. The world would be a much better place if it was. "

Agreed.

@Skillface

said:

" @Dantekiller said:

"its like a pussy blog they stand up just to get smacked, wow i love it,,,,,,,,, and for real i now its serious im just fucking around people are to up tight now in days, "

.........What?  Am I the only one who does not understand a single word that this kid is typing?   "
I told him in an earlier post that he makes no fucking sense. Obviously he hasn't gotten the clue yet.

@Rockdalf said:

" @Singeslayer said:

" While I do realize that depression is a serious issue, (my girlfriend has it) and it not just effects you, it effects all others around you (believe it or not) I really don't recommend using weed as a way to alleviate your depression.  It just suppresses the problem to deal with another day, have you tried to seek professional help? I would imagine it stems from something in your life, or within yourself. "

Why hasn't anyone posted this earlier?  Logically, here is how I look at OP:  1) Most likely is a whiny bitch who wants to complain about their problems and would merit from a spoonful of grow the hell up and find a pair. 2) Could be genuinely depressed and is opening his serious condition to the discussion of the internet for some batshit reason.  If this is the case, then marijuana helping your condition is all in your head, which further points to the fact that your condition is too. 3) Even if for some scientific unknown reason marijuana is alleviating the issues of depression, it's only a temporary band aid for the symptoms, not the actual sickness.  Which is eventually going to make this worse, because whatever is the problem, you're leaving it alone or making it worse by mixing illegal substances with prescribed medical ones.  In short, I see no justification for you smoking pot to alleviate your "issue" with depression. "
While I do understand where you are coming from I don't completely agree with you. Yes I understand that there are people out there who just "think" they're depressed and don't actually do shit with their life, but there are people who really do have medical conditions that stem from depression. I honestly wish that it was all in my head but if that were the case then I would have to tell at least 5 different psychologist who specialize in the field that they're wrong and have no idea what they're talking about. Now who would you believe? A trained professional or someone who has no where no as much knowledge in the field? Also, I'm not bitching I am actually genuinely concerned, as I do not know if this could lead to more problems down the road.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JJWeatherman
@SteamPunkJin said:
" @JJWeatherman said:

" Forum rules: 

just sayin'.
"
If it's medicinal use it's hardly illegal. And as other people have pointed out depending on where you live there's questionable legality. I've got a piece of paper that says I can smoke cannabis here in California, so it's not illegal. Therefore I can talk about smoking weed right? Don't be a douche for no reason, this is a serious discussion.  "  
The OP doesn't explicitly state it's been prescribed, therefore I assume it hasn't been in which case it is illegal. Take your own advice, and don't be a douche for no reason. 

In case you've forgotten, the whole topic of conversation is whether or not it's wrong that the OP is smoking weed. Weed topics get locked.
Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jonathan
@dr_pineapple said:
" Go outside and play with friends... You should have grown some balls and told your mom to stop sending you to tough schools. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop trying to pay for happiness. "

No Caption Provided

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Are some of you typing just for the sake of typing? 

OP: Most doctors are pricks and will prescribe whatever they hold the most drug stock in. Medicine is a business and you gotta be wary when you're suddenly diagnosed with bs like "clinical depression". Not saying it doesn't exist, just saying that its likely over diagnosed.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Karl_Boss
@JJWeatherman said:
" @SteamPunkJin said:
" @JJWeatherman said:

" Forum rules: 

just sayin'.
"
If it's medicinal use it's hardly illegal. And as other people have pointed out depending on where you live there's questionable legality. I've got a piece of paper that says I can smoke cannabis here in California, so it's not illegal. Therefore I can talk about smoking weed right? Don't be a douche for no reason, this is a serious discussion.  "  
The OP doesn't explicitly state it's been prescribed, therefore I assume it hasn't been in which case it is illegal. Take your own advice, and don't be a douche for no reason.  In case you've forgotten, the whole topic of conversation is whether or not it's wrong that the OP is smoking weed. Weed topics get locked. "
Just flag it and move on quit trying to be a mini-mod.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Karl_Boss

And guys stop feeding the troll that is Dantekiller.

Singeslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Singeslayer

Well, I don't advocate what Rockdalf said, it seems a tad insensitive. 

I do understand it is a scientific thing, (hey, they have a whole field dedicated to it and other issues similar) but I guess the point I was trying to make is I don't think drugs will solve your problems. Is it that you're prescribed drugs are not working at all? Or is they are not working to your satisfaction? Either way, it may be time for a dosage/medicine change. I only have a cursory knowledge of what anti-depressants do for the brain, but I do know that usually there is a lot of trial and error associated with picking the perfect one for your body. Frustrating, I'm sure

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dr_nefarious
@Roflwaffles said:
" Life isn't worth living. Sweet death is your only release. "
Unfortunately for you I believe life is worth living. Why? Because you can always do something with your life. Life may seem shitty right now but hard work and determination always pay off.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Unknown_Pleasures: It's the community's job to help keep Giant Bomb awesome too. The mods are just the ones with the power.