InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By InternetCrab
@example1013 said:
" @ninjakiller: We can never take the crown from France. The only war they managed to win on their own was the one they fought against themselves. So really, they've still lost every war. "
The Hundred Years War?
louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By louiedog
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" Congrats. I still don't understand how you can get started on that shit, to be honest. When I was young, my parents smoked a lot, a pack a day at least. I hated it, because of the smell, the smoke, and what I knew it was doing to them (and what they did if they didn't get their fix), so I tried the tiniest drag off a cigarette because I just could not understand the habit. Fucking disgusting, on the verge of being painful. Still don't get how someone could do that to their body. It's bad enough inhaling smoke from a fire 5 feet away, filling your lungs with toxic junk is just beyond my comprehension. "
You must not have tried it in front of a mirror. If you had, you would have seen how fucking cool you looked.
LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By LiquidS

338 days since my wife and I stopped smoking.

Chest doesn't hurt anymore.
Smell better.
$6,253 richer.
Can't say I miss it. Sometimes when I drink I have a cigar but that is pretty seldom.
Congrats on quitting! 
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By InternetCrab
@louiedog said:
" @MordeaniisChaos said:
" Congrats. I still don't understand how you can get started on that shit, to be honest. When I was young, my parents smoked a lot, a pack a day at least. I hated it, because of the smell, the smoke, and what I knew it was doing to them (and what they did if they didn't get their fix), so I tried the tiniest drag off a cigarette because I just could not understand the habit. Fucking disgusting, on the verge of being painful. Still don't get how someone could do that to their body. It's bad enough inhaling smoke from a fire 5 feet away, filling your lungs with toxic junk is just beyond my comprehension. "
You must not have tried it in front of a mirror. If you had, you would have seen how fucking cool you looked. "
Well, you might look cool, but you're for damn not cool.
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Example1013
@InternetCrab said:
" @example1013 said:
" @ninjakiller: We can never take the crown from France. The only war they managed to win on their own was the one they fought against themselves. So really, they've still lost every war. "
The Hundred Years War? "
England (specifically the Normans) owned at least a fifth of modern France, meaning it wasn't technically France until after the Hundred Years' War.
fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#56  Edited By fox01313

Congrats, now you have some more money going to better things than just flushing it away with buying cigarettes in addition to the health benefits of not smoking.

beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By beej
@InternetCrab: Nice, I had a problem for some of high school but I quit after smoking for about a year and a half so it wasn't  as bad. 
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By awesomeusername

Am I the only one who doesn't smoke? I must be the handful of the goody two shoes kids. I'm 18 and I will NEVER touch any of that shit. Cigarettes, weed, whatever. It's also sad that this generation of children do so many things that they shouldn't.....

Our future is fucked.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hosstile17

I smoke when I drink. So, I will probably quit, when I quit drinking. lol

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By melcene
@Sweep said:

" @HandsomeDead: Every real smoker, including myself, resents you constantly asking us for cigarettes. Get a job, hippy! "

Dear god, yes, this.  There are a couple people, that when we know they're coming over, we hide our smokes.  It's pretty bad.
I quit while I was pregnant, and then I quit again back in like... 2006 or something.  But I had gained 20 lbs within about 3 months, and that was NOT gonna fly.

Edit:  Also
@awesomeusername said:
" Am I the only one who doesn't smoke? I must be the handful of the goody two shoes kids. I'm 18 and I will NEVER touch any of that shit. Cigarettes, weed, whatever. It's also sad that this generation of children do so many things that they shouldn't....."
I said the same thing when I was your age.  I was a goody goody.  I started smoking when I was in my early 20s and basically became the mother to my teenage brother.  The straight up stress of him getting in trouble, I turned to someone I knew and asked them for one of their cigarettes.  

People have different reasons why they do what they do.  Some never intend to get into the things they do.  I remember in high school I wouldn't date a guy just because he smoked and I was NOT going to kiss an ashtray.
Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Bocam
@awesomeusername:  While I don't smoke weed, there's nothing wrong about wanting to.
Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets

Been smoking for about a year, haven't decided to stop yet, but it depends on something that I'm also about to do next week. If it happens, I will stop smoking.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pibo47

I used to smoke, but i dont anymore. Its a nasty habit. I never want to smoke again. Its awful, never doing that again.

Jaserno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jaserno

I recently started smoking again, hopefully I'll quit again soon. Haha. Easier said than done though

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Good job, now keep it up. Many of my friends have quit for several months before, only to start chain-smoking again after a night of bad decisions. 

Never think you can have "just one for old time's sake". 
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Good job dude, i don't know how you resisted the urge in the morning when that burning sensation is in your lungs.
Kids, seriously, don't smoke.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Subjugation
@InternetCrab: Congratulations and keep it up! Now you may not sound like a robot/serial killer by age 40. Even better yet, you may live past age 40. Smoking is an expensive and destructive habit, so good for you for removing it as a part of your life.
spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#68  Edited By spankingaddict
@Azteck said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" I social smoke, which is great because in the past year, I haven't had to buy a single pack. "
This is more or less what I do to. "
Same here. I don't really understand how people get addicted to it. I like smoking, but just can't get hooked on it. Which is a good thing.
Bumpton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By Bumpton

Congrats, man! I recently quit also! Coming up on a month of no nicotine whatsoever.

I've actually tried to quit tons of times in the past, and I always used some form of nicotine replacement. This time I listened to an audiobook just to try something different. I was super skeptical going in, but that was hands down the easiest way to quit smoking ever. I've not had any terrible cravings or withdrawl symptoms.

Of course the best advice is to just not ever do it in the first place. And like S0ndor said, there's no such thing as just one.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Azteck
@spankingaddict said:
" @Azteck said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" I social smoke, which is great because in the past year, I haven't had to buy a single pack. "
This is more or less what I do to. "
Same here. I don't really understand how people get addicted to it. I like smoking, but just can't get hooked on it. Which is a good thing. "
I never really feel like I need to smoke. It happens from time to time that I want one but I won't go crazy if I just ignore it.
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#71  Edited By donutfever

Congratulations, diggity-dawg.