HektikLyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By HektikLyfe

My last blog was about 3 years ago...holy crap has it been that long? :(

The website was blocked almost immediately after I posted that blog. Since then its been impossible to view the website. I had purchased the app hoping it would supply at least some of the features the website had which was really impossible I guess. I was hoping...

Being a mature full time employee sure is a pain in the ass.

HektikLyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HektikLyfe

My last blog was about 3 years ago...holy crap has it been that long? :(

The website was blocked almost immediately after I posted that blog. Since then its been impossible to view the website. I had purchased the app hoping it would supply at least some of the features the website had which was really impossible I guess. I was hoping...

Being a mature full time employee sure is a pain in the ass.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zeforgotten

I'll be honest, I hadn't noticed that your last blogs was written that long ago. That might have something to do with I don't know who you are or how long you've been here since I've never seen you or your blog before. But welcome back anyways! I find it funny when websites gets blocked, either at schools or at somebodys work. Seems like a dumb thing to worry about

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

You have not been here in three years? Man, you missed a lot.

nickb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By nickb64

From your mini Bio: " I own a home"

Y u no use internet at home to get to GiantBomb? Or are you in some sort of heathen land that filters GB from the internets?

HektikLyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HektikLyfe

@ZeForgotten: Sorry about the awkward intro to the blog. I used to keep it somewhat like journal entries...back when I used to have regular readers on GameSpot and other places like those.

I find it funny that blogs with a video game genre get blocked but shit like ESPN streams uninterrupted just fine.

HektikLyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HektikLyfe

@ImmortalSaiyan: Yes I see that I did. I had a kid so that kind of changes things. My free time became his so my only alternative was through my cell phone and that...just isn't the same.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By iam3green

:O well welcome back. i don't know who you are because you only have 20 post.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zeforgotten

@HektikLyfe: Haha, no reason to be sorry about it, I still read your blog and still welcome you back. Was just a little funny :P

I think it's dumb to really block any type of website no matter what the content might be, I would think, at least I hope, that most people have enough brains to not go to super obscure websites from school or when they're at work when they know that the place probably wouldn't allow it. You know, like common sense-stuff

HektikLyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HektikLyfe

@iam3green: Oh I signed in during the early days when I followed Jeff here from his "Still Alive" blog. Then work blocked the website and I had a kid...hence the lack of posts. I have a little history elsewhere.

@nickb64: I work from home to make ends meet so free time is hard to come by.