So, yeah, I joined the army: Day 11

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By VIGGO123

Just a quick update here guys. It is fucking exhausing here, but damn cool at the same time. We've got all our gear, including kevlar-vest and my gun, an HK-4-16.  
The days here are looong, we get up at 6.00 am, then we get about an hour to clean our rooms (and I mean spotles), get dressed, eat breakfeast and line up outside. The rest of the day includes, SLO (dicipline,order,and formations), physical (running, marching,swimming and FYFO) and of course, weapons training (tactics, live fire and so on.) The day ends around 9-10 pm and everyone is too tired to do anything except go to bed. 
 Unfortuneatly I've received an injury to my leg, and i might need surgery, in that case I might have to change divisions, or, worst case scenario, leave. 
Anyways, I might fall silent for a while, they've take away all my personal belongings until further notice, and I don't know when I'll get to use a computer again, also, no pictures yet.  

Take care. 
VIGGO123 

Note: If my writing or spelling sucks, i'ts because I'm using a crappy-ass computer, and can't be bothered to proof-read.

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By VIGGO123

Just a quick update here guys. It is fucking exhausing here, but damn cool at the same time. We've got all our gear, including kevlar-vest and my gun, an HK-4-16.  
The days here are looong, we get up at 6.00 am, then we get about an hour to clean our rooms (and I mean spotles), get dressed, eat breakfeast and line up outside. The rest of the day includes, SLO (dicipline,order,and formations), physical (running, marching,swimming and FYFO) and of course, weapons training (tactics, live fire and so on.) The day ends around 9-10 pm and everyone is too tired to do anything except go to bed. 
 Unfortuneatly I've received an injury to my leg, and i might need surgery, in that case I might have to change divisions, or, worst case scenario, leave. 
Anyways, I might fall silent for a while, they've take away all my personal belongings until further notice, and I don't know when I'll get to use a computer again, also, no pictures yet.  

Take care. 
VIGGO123 

Note: If my writing or spelling sucks, i'ts because I'm using a crappy-ass computer, and can't be bothered to proof-read.

Jeknod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jeknod

You've got your PM/AM:s the wrong way around. 

Good luck!

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Snipzor

Ouch, any idea as to how the injury happened?

Callumrides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Callumrides

good luck man hope all works out well with you leg

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VIGGO123
@Jeknod:
Fixed, I think. Well, I'm too tired to think. At least I got my first day off tomorrow :)
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By meteora

You guys got the HK416s? That's interesting. They're fucking reliable from what I can tell. Don't have to worry about water or snow getting into the chambers, it'll fire without blowing up in your face. 

Anyways good luck and hope you get better.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By crusader8463

Leg injury already huh? You know most people wait until they go to war before they shoot themselves in the foot to get home, but in boot camp? WOW! Just jesting with thee! =)

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VIGGO123
@Snipzor said:
"Ouch, any idea as to how the injury happened? "

Yeah, not really sure, I guess I had a cut or something, and it got infected, going to see thedoctor tomorrow,but it doesn't look too good.
Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Djeffers03

EpicSteve get your ass in here now!

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By scarace360

well when they cut off your leg whats gonna happen. But really hope you get better.

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

Don't worry, you're Norwegian, you'll never see combat. 

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Azteck

" dicipline,order,and formations" sounds like some S&M thing. And how cruel of them to take your shit, no privacy in the army, man. 

Hope the leg injury works out and that you won't have to leave and stuff.

Rednaxela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rednaxela

Sounds like you're having a tough time, man! It will surely be interesting to follow your blog throughout the year. 

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By one_2nd

Cool, we're all proud of you, man.