Some questions about the iTouch.

monster123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By monster123

Hey, I'm considering getting an iTouch soon, but I need to get clear about some things. First and for most, if I got the 16 gb, would that be enough to hold a pretty good amount of games/movies and maybe a little music. But it would mostly be just for movies/games. And I would be really mad if I ran out of space. 2nd question is that for the apps/games I download, can I take them off my iTouch and put them on my computer if I don't want them on there? Because for say, maybe I would take some games off to make more room for other games/movies etc. Because quite frankly I wouldn't really want to buy a game for the iTouch then not being able to take it off temporarily and it just goes and gets deleted. So if any of you could clear any of this up for me that would be faaanntastc. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant answer your second question, but i can tell you that 16 gb will run out fast if youre also including movies and games (assuming these games are big files).

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, 16 GB won't last long for movies.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By kush

I wouldn't know exactly, but 16GB will go fast...the lack of more memory (especially for the price) is the reason I would never buy an iTouch at this time. Even 32 GB wouldn't be enough for me personally. And judging from how iPods work...if you take off a song/movie/app etc from your iTouch it wouldn't be deleted off your computer unless you actually wanted to delete it off your computer. I can't recommend picking up an iTouch until they at least get a 64GB version at the current price of the 32GB.

Win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Win

I have a 16GB iTouch with about 1500 songs and 5-6 movies, and it's not quite full yet, but it will be soon.... So yeah 16GB's won't go very far with a lot of movies and games.