Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright so last blog gave you the rundown of my roommates. It's Saturday morning as I'm writing this, but let's just pretend it's for Friday shall we?
Anyways, I was supposed to go home for the weekend to see my mom for her birthday, and also spend time with my loving girlfriend, but yet again school got in the way.
I have two midterms coming up this Wednesday. Ethics, and Linear Algebra if you were wondering. I studied all Friday afternoon with a friend, then decided that I should
relax and have fun because duh, it's Friday. Turns out my main peeps that I like to hang out with home for the weekend, leaving my friend and I stranded with nothing to do. How sad :( We decided to kick some ass in Street Fighter 4 for a bit, then moved on to left 4 dead. Killed time but definitely was not what I wanted on my Friday night.
So I come home to my apartment and guess who is at the door? Teresa stares down at and says, "Don't use the bathroom!" and storms out the door. I guess she left for a party of some sorts. So, bland day, but overall quite interesting. Made some fried rice and found a really bad chef online. take a look. Until tomorrow

-Steve

Note: Teresa cleaned the bathroom I guess

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright so last blog gave you the rundown of my roommates. It's Saturday morning as I'm writing this, but let's just pretend it's for Friday shall we?
Anyways, I was supposed to go home for the weekend to see my mom for her birthday, and also spend time with my loving girlfriend, but yet again school got in the way.
I have two midterms coming up this Wednesday. Ethics, and Linear Algebra if you were wondering. I studied all Friday afternoon with a friend, then decided that I should
relax and have fun because duh, it's Friday. Turns out my main peeps that I like to hang out with home for the weekend, leaving my friend and I stranded with nothing to do. How sad :( We decided to kick some ass in Street Fighter 4 for a bit, then moved on to left 4 dead. Killed time but definitely was not what I wanted on my Friday night.
So I come home to my apartment and guess who is at the door? Teresa stares down at and says, "Don't use the bathroom!" and storms out the door. I guess she left for a party of some sorts. So, bland day, but overall quite interesting. Made some fried rice and found a really bad chef online. take a look. Until tomorrow

-Steve

Note: Teresa cleaned the bathroom I guess

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Your house seems like an episode of Bad Girls Club.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I like insane girls.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Nice vid, now I know how to make good fried rice.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

lol, he is a bad cook, even though he seems to know the basics. How the hell can you put both water and frozen peas that have not been thawed into a stir fry, when you need blistering heat to crisp the rice.  Water destroys it, it takes all the flavour out of the ingredients. He should have broken up the rice with his bare hands before and left it at room temp.

You really need to use a seasoned* wok also, non stick pans simply don't cut it.

*Go to chinatown and buy a new wok, put a little oil on some kitchen tissue and coat the wok all over with a thin layer of vegetable or ground nut oil, then put the wok on a high heat hob and heat with nothing inside. Leave it on the heat till it smokes and blackens, dont be alarmed, if you begin to smell a strong metallic smell that's good. Take it off the heat and leave it to rest for a hour, don't wash it!. You never need to wash a good wok, just wipe it with a clean cloth and store it away covered. When you need to use it again wipe it again and heat it up a little before adding oil.

"Note: Teresa cleaned the bathroom I guess"

Either that or she left a floater. Good luck on your mid-terms :)

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK

how.... enterprising

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By c1337us

LOL I was wondering about that toilet thing for a minute. At least it wasnt an unpleasant suprise.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Tireyo

You can't live with them, you can't live without them!!

Good luck on your mid-term.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Thanks for the best wishes on my midterms. Now off to study some more, and later on probably cook up yet another awesome blog for you guys. Oh, and don't worry, I'll add more details about this topic on the next one too. :)

sasshole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By sasshole

fried rice looks like doodoo

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Geno

Oh I get it, it's called sour hour because your name is Lemon.