Sour Hour with Lemon(March 10 2009)

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so last night was pretty awesome. My friend invited to his apartment to hang out and play some SF4 on ps3. For all you people that do not think that there is a difference between the ps3 and 360 version, there is. The PSN network community for street fighter is a lot easier than 360's Live. We won 20+ ranked matches in row on PSN. I only have managed to get 7 ranked wins in a row on xbox live. 

Finals week is coming up so I'm going to be quite busy. After that, spring break will be a Godsend to me:) Must catch up on Mass Effect but SF4 is just too damn addicting. Here's a little something floating on Youtube. 

Enjoy.

~Steve
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so last night was pretty awesome. My friend invited to his apartment to hang out and play some SF4 on ps3. For all you people that do not think that there is a difference between the ps3 and 360 version, there is. The PSN network community for street fighter is a lot easier than 360's Live. We won 20+ ranked matches in row on PSN. I only have managed to get 7 ranked wins in a row on xbox live. 

Finals week is coming up so I'm going to be quite busy. After that, spring break will be a Godsend to me:) Must catch up on Mass Effect but SF4 is just too damn addicting. Here's a little something floating on Youtube. 

Enjoy.

~Steve
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

PS3's Street Fighter IV community are easier to beat then that of the 360? Thats the opposite to what I expected because i assumed all the dedicated SF fans that have both consoles would favor the PS3 version because of the Dualshocks better D-pad. Oh well I play my SF IV on the PS3, I dont really go online because I do suck anyway XD. Hopefully now that I have my Arcade Joystick I'll be able to improve my game some.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
c1337us said:
"

PS3's Street Fighter IV community are easier to beat then that of the 360? Thats the opposite to what I expected because i assumed all the dedicated SF fans that have both consoles would favor the PS3 version because of the Dualshocks better D-pad. Oh well I play my SF IV on the PS3, I dont really go online because I do suck anyway XD. Hopefully now that I have my Arcade Joystick I'll be able to improve my game some.

"
I thought so too. But that is not the case. I'm quite decent at SF4. No way I'll enter in a tournament though. The 360 d-pad isn't really that bad. You just have to get used to the cappiness and once you do, it feels quite responsive. Charge characters are impossible to play on a 360 d-pad, however, I don't play charge characters so I win. :)
sasshole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sasshole

laquesaphine <3's stefan!