*Spoilers* Game of Thrones Episode 9 *Spoilers*

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

This week's episode was episode 9 out of 10. Next week's episode is the season finale. I don't want to believe it's gonna be over already. I feel like there should be another 100 episodes coming. Like a whole winter's worth of episodes.

There will be more - at the very least 10 more episodes next year. Really? 10 episodes a year? That's 42 weeks every year without a new episode waiting for me on Mondays. I've already got a big fat monkey on my back waiting a week for the next episode. It will be infinitely harder not to pick up the books and gobble up the entire thing right now, waiting a year for what's next. I'm more of a video person than a page turner, so I really don't want to spoil the HBO show for me. Must become Bhuddist and give up 'wanting'. 'Til then. Hurry up and release season 1 on blu-ray. I want this baby in 1080p with all the trimmings. Badly.

Either way. Game of Thrones. This is a shoutout! Go get.
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Seppli

Also - douchebags be spoilin'. Won't be coming back to read about it. FYI.

Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Zabant

Fuck reading, those high falutin' book readers ruining the story with their old media. Just because I don't want to delve into some dreary thick as my fist hardback does not mean you should ruin the story for us.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By alternate

Switch to the books, you will only be waiting SEVEN YEARS for the story to continue ;-)

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By phrosnite

Well yeah... 10 episodes per season. 10 episodes = one book. I'm actually thinking of buying the 2nd and 3rd books.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The books are great, 'A Dance With Dragons' is out in July = D = D

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By frankxiv

everybody brings up ned stark because it's what the episode ended on and i guess a lot of people see him as the main character, but i'm more concerned with how things are going for khal drogo, which is to say, everything got real fucked real fast

yo they killed his HORSE

Vexed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vexed
@Seppli: I would've been shocked by the episode 9 ending if some asshole hadn't already spoiled it for me last week.  It was still a powerful moment though. 
Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I love this series.

Khal Drogo is awesome, Jorah the Andal is also a cool guy and Robb and Greyjoy are busting heads too.

Currently reading the books, can't wait for HBO.

Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dejkrigeren

Overall the episode was good, it handled everything in a pretty classy manner. I have one gripe though, longclaw. Basically I really liked the the way it was done in the book and it felt really rushed in the show.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By emem

I love Sean Bean, such a great actor.. hated to see that, but I knew that little fuck (pardon my french) would do something crazy. He's doing a really good job as an actor though.. I hate him. ;P

Avatar image for deactivated-59afe9e0df3ac
deactivated-59afe9e0df3ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read all of the books thus far, and damn, they handled the final scene so well.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marcsman
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
I love this series.  Khal Drogo is awesome, Jorah the Andal is also a cool guy and Robb and Greyjoy are busting heads too.  Currently reading the books, can't wait for HBO.

You are not that far along. Half of those people die.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By zombie2011

Ned was my favorite part of the show, i hope he comes back in flashbacks or something. However, it doesn't seem like that kind of show........... Damn, this show seriously pisses me off every episode the good guys get fucked.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Vexed said:

@Seppli: I would've been shocked by the episode 9 ending if some asshole hadn't already spoiled it for me last week. It was still a powerful moment though.

This for me as well...still a pretty crazy moment, though. I was hoping they'd say "Wait...we can't do this!" or something...wishful thinking I know.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By DeeGee

@Marcsman said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:
I love this series. Khal Drogo is awesome, Jorah the Andal is also a cool guy and Robb and Greyjoy are busting heads too. Currently reading the books, can't wait for HBO.
You are not that far along. Half of those people die.

Dude, no need to spoil that for him.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By beforet