Still fighting the good Extra Life fight part 2

Drummerlp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So, as some of you may know, I did a 24-hour live stream for extra life this past weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't make my goal. It happens though, so instead of giving up, I've come up with a plan, because this is a cause I truly do believe in I came up with an idea. For the next week, I am going to be streaming every night after work and I'll do a little something for my donors. At the $25 donation mark, you'll be able to tell me anything you would like to see me eat on stream (limit is the food item has to cost around $10). Tonight for my first stream I'll show you what I mean because mom donated and has picked her food of choice. It doesn't matter if it's hot, sour or gross. If it's a food item and is within reason of procuring I'll eat it. At the $10 mark, I'll talk about anything on the stream you want me to talk about for the next 30 minutes of the stream ( nothing offensive of course) even if I have no idea what I'm talking about. Of course, no matter what you donate you'll get a shout out on stream and huge thanks from me. All of this goes to a great cause and none of the proceeds come to me. All videos will be archived on my youtube channel so even if you don't catch the stream you can still watch your video at any time. THANKS IN ADVANCE AND BE SURE TO TUNE IN. Mom picked a..... special treat....

Channel I'll be posting to Starting today monday 11/06/2017 ending monday 11/13/17 stream will usually start around 7pm cst every day

Donation link