Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Lava

I am a HUGE fan of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and was angry and sad when it was canceled after 1 season.

I made the podcast Studio 60 SaveCast which lasted a little while. Anyways, I figured I would make this topic if people wanted to talk about it or something. If you want to watch full episodes check out hulu.com

Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hungry_bunny

I only saw the first three episodes, it was great but it doesn't surprise me that it got canceled since so few had heard of it... loved Matthew Perry in it.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Oriental_Jams

It was OK, I understand why it was cancelled.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blu_Magic

I never saw it but my friend told me it was good.

Cardon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Cardon

I was a fan of the show.  I do think at times it felt a bit too self serving but overall I liked the writing and the performances.  There were some minor story issues I had such as the somewhat cliche romance angle between Matt and the lady whose name I'mf forgeting right now but I guess it worked for the most part and it was nice to see the series end on a happy note considering it was the final episode.  This thread reminds me to pick the series up on DVD.

pbhawks45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By pbhawks45

It got way too much into the relationships for me. I already have enough love stories to watch over.

Brandler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Brandler

I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was one of the newer shows that I actually watched. After the cancellation of that and Arrested Development, I decided to wait a season for every show and watch them on Netflix. The last two series I invested my time in got cancelled. No point in investing time into a show if it's not going to last very long.

Shimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shimmy

All around, I'd say that it was a well-written show, well-paced, with a solid cast (Brad and Matt in particular, and Amanda Peet rocks my socks), but good gravy were Simon and Harriet irritating. I mean, they had their moments, but after a while, it just became too tiresome to be interesting anymore.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Lava

Simon did get annoying. Harriet was pretty good. I liked the character Cal played by Timothy Busfield. He wasn't a major character and I would have liked to see more of him.

I think another problem it had was it's time slot. 10pm on Monday nights.