Sweet Fan Art!

sp00nsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By sp00nsie

Found these along time ago. It's an awesome collection of fan-art by 'DeviantArt-ist' Orioto. He's art is sweet, he's done some of my favorite games. He is also working on a pretty nice looking platformer called "Swimming Under the Clouds". He's definitely worth checking out, in the meantime. Enjoy some of my favorite work he has submitted with this gallery. Personal favorites are the ones for Lemmings, DKC, Another World, and Zelda: Link to the Past.

sp00nsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sp00nsie

Found these along time ago. It's an awesome collection of fan-art by 'DeviantArt-ist' Orioto. He's art is sweet, he's done some of my favorite games. He is also working on a pretty nice looking platformer called "Swimming Under the Clouds". He's definitely worth checking out, in the meantime. Enjoy some of my favorite work he has submitted with this gallery. Personal favorites are the ones for Lemmings, DKC, Another World, and Zelda: Link to the Past.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CptChiken

That art is good, i particularly like the Limbo one (man that game was good).

But in all seriousness, there is only room for one commander keen on this website... pistols at dawn?

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

wow. that zelda one near the bottom is probably my favorite out of all of these. craz-ay

sp00nsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sp00nsie

Oh man! I thought I was the only one that even knew the good Commander existed. There are too few of us to slug it out. We have to band together. I can switch over to Dopefish if that's what it takes for us to be friends.