The Aquabats said they are touring with Reel Big Fish...

MikePerri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MikePerri

...that sounds like it could potentially be the most fun concert of all-time. Ska is not dead! Although it seems like everytime awesome stuff like this happens they're always on the western half of the country, so I'll try to contain my excitement until I see the dates. Just thought I should alert as many people with awesome music taste as possible about this momentous event.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Links?

A short while ago Spunge toured with Fandangle, I sadly missed it, then Fandangle went and split up....
 ^That would have been the most fun gig ever.

*Sticks on kicking pigeons*

MikePerri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikePerri

Sorry, here's the link: 
http://www.punknews.org/article/39415     

Aquabats also set a release date for their new long overdue CD, which is good b/c I've listened to Charge!!! so much since it came out in 2005 I think I wore out the CD haha.

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By takua108

Just thought I'd say that I'm the most casual fan of RBF ever, and their last two albums were largely horrible. Ska is fairly dead.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ineedaname

Not gonna lie never been the biggest fan of Aquabats, only some of their stuff clicked with me, though I have been listening to loads of Mustard Plug and Planet Smashers recently. 
Also, Streetlight are touring this year if you're into them, I know they're hitting up the UK in November.

@takua108: There's loads of good Ska, because RBF's newer albums aren't all that, ska is no where near dead!

MikePerri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MikePerri
@takua108 said:
" Just thought I'd say that I'm the most casual fan of RBF ever, and their last two albums were largely horrible. Ska is fairly dead. "
Yea I mean I'm a huge fan and liked their last two albums, but I am less than impressed with the fact that they've put out 5 albums since 2006 and they have a total of 12 new songs on them. They said in an interview last week their going to start working on new material very soon though.