The Best Place To Write Things On The Internet In 2019

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

As part of a resolution to improve my writing, I would like to find a spot to post what I write online. I am not looking to spend or make money on this process. I just want a singular place that I can post what I write (probably video game, comic, and movie reviews and the occasional researched article) and get the largest quantity of constructive feedback. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

why not here?

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recently, I have my own website where I write things. I like my website but it's also not for everyone and I also would like to hear other options from people.

PS https://danielwastesyourtime.com/

I want to get to 8 twitter followers.

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xanadu:It makes sense to write here for video games, but the comic/manga and other stuff doesn't fit as well. That being said, it is a place that I know and enjoy with a good community, so it is worth consideration.

@personandstuff: That's a great site! I left Facebook and Twitter a number of years ago, but I will keep checking in on your site.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Medium is a site people use to write stuff. I've only read random blogs here and there, so I can't speak to the functionality of it or anything else like that.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: the only person to post a link in this thread was not op.

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jewunit: Thank you. Anyone reading my stuff is much appreciated. I built my stuff on WordPress, fyi. It scales pretty well for small sites if you decide to go that direction.

@dudeglove: I assume you're refering to me. Your readership is much appreciated.

Damenco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Write your articles in the telegram channel. This is very easy to do