• 107 results
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i have no faith in humanity and believe that Man is pure shit and evil, therefore i like this video and believe it. our whole lives are fucked up conspiracies and set ups and and and...

Dragonseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Dragonseer
@Keyser_Soze said:
" @expletive said:
" seriously? I dont think we need political conspiracy theories here. "
Is it a conspiracy to say we're in a recession? Is it a conspiracy to say that small groups of elites control Wall Street and the financial world?Is it a conspiracy to say the Federal Reserve is a private entity?Is it a conspiracy to say banks and financial institutions are effectively stealing taxpayer money for their own failures?Is it a conspiracy to say that a high number of past and present government officials are ex-Goldman Sachs employees?How about speculators who purposefully take oil shipments off supply and inflate the prices?How about false flag operations, is the 'Lavon Affair' still a conspiracy to you?I really could go on and on.This isn't about shape changers from the planet Naboo, it's about small groups of people with vast power, they derive that power from money and that power corrupts.And if all this is a conspiracy theory then tell that to Ron Paul, because he believes and understands all of it, which is why he wants an Audit of the Federal Reserve, check the fraud and theft that has taken place over the past century and then shut it down for good. It won't end with the Fed, but it'll be a massive step in the right direction.It's one big club and you ain't in it. "

Amen Brother.

"All conspiracy theorists are mentally retarded, they should all be castrated before they have the chance to produce offspring and do lasting damage to the human genome"

@Syphiliticwilly - Let's say some fascist government agent is holding down a 'conspiracy theorist' in front of you - would you cut their balls off with a razor?  A 'conspiracy theorist' can be anyone who doesn't automatically agree with whatever the authorities tell them to think or believe

gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By gimmysumcowbel

i fucking hate conservatives. they are completely retarded and buthurt over the election still

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#104  Edited By jakob187
@gimmysumcowbel said:
" i fucking hate conservatives. they are completely retarded and buthurt over the election still "
I hate people that are incapable of correct spelling and grammar, but I'm not jumping their case.  Moreover, there is nothing wrong with conservatives until they become extremists.  I mean, seriously...do you want MORE government control over your shit?  That's the liberal ideology.
gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By gimmysumcowbel
@jakob187: well sorry for the spelling and grammar its summer so i dont give a shit.  and the republicans are already making this shit about Obama when he has been in office for like 200 days or something and we had to live with Bush for 8 years. and all those opposers to the health care plan that we have been seeing on the news lately make me laugh so hard. im fine if you oppose it but they are so over the top and ridiculous its hard to take them seriously. then you have people saying that there will be death panels and thats ridiculous. The republicans have had control over the govt for the past 8 years and they fucked the country up. Obama took over the reigns when the country was in the complete shitter so give the man some faith and let him try and fix it.
CapcomOverdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By CapcomOverdose

And people say Fahrenheit 9/11 and Loosechange.com  is for conspiracy theorists...... 

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By Carlos1408

Oh man, what a load of biased bullshit lol