NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NovidAnon

Musings and Aftermath of the PSN Crisis

Every part pf the PSN is now up. But not without some pain and reflection on what happened.  

The Internet has made stars and superstars* but never for the last several weeks has the Internet's lovable losers; The  Otaku's - the Anon and there splinter groups; Lulzsec has made the internet stand on ear. 

What the PSN Crisis exposed was the newer danger and brand new battlefield of database and acquisition control they and the US and western governments now are in. 

What was pretty much started over Linux removal turned into a international incident of dire consequences for everyone on the net. 

But this isn't about politics. This is about the PSN. 

As pretty as Grace Chen is, she has got to go. Period. The PSN in the US cant work on her clock. She maybe a loyal solider to the company but we have VITA coming up and her time isn't good enough. Despite my huge, (lets just say Humungous) misgivings about the VITA (lack of Discs, no UMD support) the system is going to be WILDLY successful and will help the PS3 compete with the XBOX 360 on the things that it lacked. She cannot help the situation if everything is on her clock. This VITA project needs a whole group of people to maintain the larger network.  

And lets get some things clear. The PSN might be better now - but once again i fear once sony makes another announcement about more "take away's" that network gonna get knocked down faster. The issue is that Sony has started to get its FEET wet concerning the Internet. They make great computers (im using there 3D computer and dont ask how i got it its to do more than just play starcraft which it does as best it can) Good cameras - half of hollywoods production tools (thats right - HALF) and oh yes - they still make all there money on power cords.  

But even the government cant stop Lulzsec or other such because it goes deeper than just a hack. These hackers are kids (pretty much) who see the world breaking down - who have given up on their family's life style and who seek the fame and fortune of the oligarchs of old. They protect the lolicon- and protect 4chan and Crunchyroll because they are their followers. They have become the new gods to those that have lost all hope of a God that will save them.  

They believe just like there lives are as "free" as possible - all of another's hard work should be free as well. 

The same thing is happening in america.  

We know what they should be called is the Free Fuck Army.  And in all sense of the world - the 3rd world in particular - thats all they have ever been good at.  

But there has been a better way of doing these things. Of getting what people wanted. The problem was they had all of their truth tellers and sayers - there shamanistc cultures ripped from them. 

With the exception of Japan. Thats why their work are being taken apart - because there one of the last cultures to have those people left. And there is nothing the west nor the east can do to say that they are higher up or "snooty" They have every right to be.  

So this attack on Sony goes deeper than just the lulz or what have you. I have to remind you on why Sony was Japans savior. A simple radio. Thats what it was, Japans recovery after WWII was based on a Simple Radio. It turned into an empire that build things. I mean actual transistors. Computers.  

What has the anon done but complain and steal and pretty much made a company from stealing called Crunchyroll? If the anon are the Internets saviors then I want no part of the net when Obama uses the kill-switch because of them.  

I dont think Egypt will be successful - but at least they tried using the weak social media tools to create some sort of alleviation of the issues that has gone down for the last several decades.  

All the anon ever wanted was to get the same cash the russian oligarchs had. and the fame and the women. 

All they got - is no where.  

And as for Sony. Even after all that - they still try and give back to those that may have never deserved it. They have been the faslitators of a truth long denied. I can understand if you dont give out your CC info to them or anyone on the net... but at least give them and Japan some respect for once. 
NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

Musings and Aftermath of the PSN Crisis

Every part pf the PSN is now up. But not without some pain and reflection on what happened.  

The Internet has made stars and superstars* but never for the last several weeks has the Internet's lovable losers; The  Otaku's - the Anon and there splinter groups; Lulzsec has made the internet stand on ear. 

What the PSN Crisis exposed was the newer danger and brand new battlefield of database and acquisition control they and the US and western governments now are in. 

What was pretty much started over Linux removal turned into a international incident of dire consequences for everyone on the net. 

But this isn't about politics. This is about the PSN. 

As pretty as Grace Chen is, she has got to go. Period. The PSN in the US cant work on her clock. She maybe a loyal solider to the company but we have VITA coming up and her time isn't good enough. Despite my huge, (lets just say Humungous) misgivings about the VITA (lack of Discs, no UMD support) the system is going to be WILDLY successful and will help the PS3 compete with the XBOX 360 on the things that it lacked. She cannot help the situation if everything is on her clock. This VITA project needs a whole group of people to maintain the larger network.  

And lets get some things clear. The PSN might be better now - but once again i fear once sony makes another announcement about more "take away's" that network gonna get knocked down faster. The issue is that Sony has started to get its FEET wet concerning the Internet. They make great computers (im using there 3D computer and dont ask how i got it its to do more than just play starcraft which it does as best it can) Good cameras - half of hollywoods production tools (thats right - HALF) and oh yes - they still make all there money on power cords.  

But even the government cant stop Lulzsec or other such because it goes deeper than just a hack. These hackers are kids (pretty much) who see the world breaking down - who have given up on their family's life style and who seek the fame and fortune of the oligarchs of old. They protect the lolicon- and protect 4chan and Crunchyroll because they are their followers. They have become the new gods to those that have lost all hope of a God that will save them.  

They believe just like there lives are as "free" as possible - all of another's hard work should be free as well. 

The same thing is happening in america.  

We know what they should be called is the Free Fuck Army.  And in all sense of the world - the 3rd world in particular - thats all they have ever been good at.  

But there has been a better way of doing these things. Of getting what people wanted. The problem was they had all of their truth tellers and sayers - there shamanistc cultures ripped from them. 

With the exception of Japan. Thats why their work are being taken apart - because there one of the last cultures to have those people left. And there is nothing the west nor the east can do to say that they are higher up or "snooty" They have every right to be.  

So this attack on Sony goes deeper than just the lulz or what have you. I have to remind you on why Sony was Japans savior. A simple radio. Thats what it was, Japans recovery after WWII was based on a Simple Radio. It turned into an empire that build things. I mean actual transistors. Computers.  

What has the anon done but complain and steal and pretty much made a company from stealing called Crunchyroll? If the anon are the Internets saviors then I want no part of the net when Obama uses the kill-switch because of them.  

I dont think Egypt will be successful - but at least they tried using the weak social media tools to create some sort of alleviation of the issues that has gone down for the last several decades.  

All the anon ever wanted was to get the same cash the russian oligarchs had. and the fame and the women. 

All they got - is no where.  

And as for Sony. Even after all that - they still try and give back to those that may have never deserved it. They have been the faslitators of a truth long denied. I can understand if you dont give out your CC info to them or anyone on the net... but at least give them and Japan some respect for once.