#33801 Posted by Shindig (3960 posts) -

@retris said:

@shindig: It's based on a documentary that came out some time ago. The Rock wanted to turn that into a movie.

Ah, Fighting with the Family or whatever it was. I'll only watch that if Rock casts himself as Paige.

#33802 Posted by WynnDuffy (1010 posts) -

@bladededge: There's one video of someone that is black and isn't 100 percent Xavier Vs. a ton of Paige videos with one featuring a WWE belt

This is not the difference between men and women

#33803 Edited by InternetDotCom (3385 posts) -
#33804 Posted by Hunkulese (4008 posts) -

@koolaid: Oddly enough, this might actually be a saving grace for Paige. She's been a pretty shitty employee basically since she was called up to the main roster and was probably well on the path to getting justifiably let go in the near future. But now, if she's let go, everyone will think it was because of the sex stuff and it'll look real bad for WWE.

#33805 Posted by DinosaurCanada (495 posts) -

Holy shit I missed Rick Rude going into the Hall of Fame

Ffffffuuuuuuck yes

#33806 Edited by Commisar123 (1949 posts) -

@hadoken101: I love this. Do you know who the artist is?

#33807 Posted by Hadoken101 (1913 posts) -

@commisar123: Unfortunately, I don't. Just a random picture I saw on /wooo/

#33808 Edited by BladedEdge (729 posts) -

@wynnduffy: Was not a comment on this specific scandal but on how I expect things to turn out.

That said if your trying to make an argument about the differences between how men and women get treated when it comes to sexual scandal/rumor? This isn't the thread for it, and I doubt either of us will convince the other of anything.

For what its worth I was just reacting reflexively, and not trying to toss in a liberal gotcha or some-such. So if you were offended, my apology.

#33809 Edited by MetalBaofu (1623 posts) -

@bladededge said:
That said, if your a fan of the new-day, the fact Xavier had sex with Paige isn't likely gonna change your opinion of him, or his team.

If that's all it was, then I'd agree, but given all the details my opinion of him(and the others involved) has decreased a fair bit. I mean, Xavier, Maddox and Paige can do whatever the hell they want, even if I think it's fucking stupid and have no idea why Xavier(or anyone) would want to participate with her and her boyfriend, but also being fucking stupid enough to film it? A lot of people need to use their damn brains more instead of thinking with their other parts.

#33810 Edited by Hunkulese (4008 posts) -

@metalbaofu: Why would someone's sex life change your opinion of him as a YouTube star? Why does it matter that they had a threesome? Lots of people have threesomes. Why does it matter that they filmed it? Lots of people film it. Unless you have an extremely limited group of acquaintances, I can almost guarantee you know someone who's into threesomes and you almost definitely know someone who has filmed themselves having sex. It really has nothing to do with anything. They're all adults and I'm assuming they were all into it.

#33811 Posted by cmblasko (2382 posts) -

@bladededge said:
That said, if your a fan of the new-day, the fact Xavier had sex with Paige isn't likely gonna change your opinion of him, or his team.

If that's all it was, then I'd agree, but given all the details my opinion of him(and the others involved) has decreased a fair bit. I mean, Xavier, Maddox and Paige can do whatever the hell they want, even if I think it's fucking stupid and have no idea why Xavier(or anyone) would want to participate with her and her boyfriend, but also being fucking stupid enough to film it? A lot of people need to use their damn brains more instead of thinking with their other parts.

Why, though? Outside of some embarrassment nothing will happen to them. Might even help their careers. We've had leaked sex tapes for decades now, they are not nearly as big a deal as people make them out to be.

#33812 Posted by MetalBaofu (1623 posts) -

@cmblasko: @hunkulese: I said I don't care that they had a threesome(even though it's something I would never take part in), but yes, them being in the position they are, and choosing to film it, makes them look incredibly stupid to me. I'm not sitting over here saying I'll never watch them wrestle again, or I'm unsubbing from Xavier's youtube or some shit.

As for why I feel that way over it, that's not really something I want to get into, especially when the "why" of it doesn't really matter.

#33813 Posted by Hunkulese (4008 posts) -

@metalbaofu: Well, what's the point of stating your opinion of someone is decreased because they filmed themselves having sex if you can't say why? Filming yourself having sex is a pretty normal thing for people to do these days, and it's really none of our business.

#33814 Posted by cmblasko (2382 posts) -

@metalbaofu: That's cool, everyone's got a different perspective on these kinds of things.

#33815 Posted by MetalBaofu (1623 posts) -

@hunkulese: It's really more their position than the actual filming of it, which I guess I didn't make clear. I couldn't care less what consenting adults choose to do.

I just think it's stupid for people in the public eye, especially in a business with so many children as fans, to film something like that. I don't see why filming it was worth the potential risk. Yeah, sure, I doubt anything major will come of it, but it's still a pointless thing to do to me. And comes off as a stupid/poor decision.

Thinking on it a bit more, saying my opinion of them has declined probably was a poor choice of words. It's really more that I just think it's a stupid/pointless/potentially risky thing for someone in their position to do.

#33816 Edited by InternetDotCom (3385 posts) -
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here is a Kota Ibushi update

#33817 Posted by WynnDuffy (1010 posts) -

@wynnduffy: Was not a comment on this specific scandal but on how I expect things to turn out.

That said if your trying to make an argument about the differences between how men and women get treated when it comes to sexual scandal/rumor? This isn't the thread for it, and I doubt either of us will convince the other of anything.

For what its worth I was just reacting reflexively, and not trying to toss in a liberal gotcha or some-such. So if you were offended, my apology.

Nono I'm just saying in this case, it's easy to see why it will turn out worse for Paige than Xavier, there's just so much more content and the video people think is Xavier is not 100% clear IMO

#33818 Posted by HT101 (1648 posts) -

@internetdotcom: We don't deserve Ibushi. I'm so thankful we have him though.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#33819 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (3006 posts) -

I wonder if this whole Emma Vs Emmalina thing is because she is in a war with creative over the direction of her character.

#33820 Edited by gaftra (419 posts) -
#33821 Posted by Hunkulese (4008 posts) -

@jonny_anonymous: The plan was for her to be Emmalina but they weren't convinced she could pull it off, so they scrapped it.

#33822 Posted by EricSmith (1285 posts) -

I don't understand how you guys watch Raw every week. I watched 80 minutes of it last night and it made me want to die.

#33823 Posted by Drakoji (325 posts) -

@internetdotcom: Bless this man, he's living the dream and he's having fun.

#33824 Posted by Dizzyhippos (3377 posts) -

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is a Kota Ibushi update

This just confirms that Ibushi should be in super sentai at some point, though if memory serves this story ends poorly for Nobunaga Oda.

If anyone is interested this weeks episode of Killing the Town is just an hour 15 of people talking about Bad News Brown who passed away 10 years ago this month.

#33825 Posted by Hadoken101 (1913 posts) -

So WWE just released the schedule of those Fan Axxess shows they run during Wrestlemania weekend. Shoutouts to them for just casually booking a PROGRESS show on Friday. The idea of seeing Jimmy Havoc in a WWE ring is totally bizarre.

No Caption Provided

#33826 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (2078 posts) -

Eric Bishoff will be inducting DDP into the Hall of Fame.

#33827 Posted by Shindig (3960 posts) -

I would pay so much money for him to Diamond Cut him out of nowhere.

#33828 Posted by MetalBaofu (1623 posts) -

I don't understand how you guys watch Raw every week. I watched 80 minutes of it last night and it made me want to die.

I've been watching it on Hulu. It's a total 90 minutes there, and I just skip stuff I don't want to see. Raw is probably somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour for me.

#33829 Posted by Kingpk (830 posts) -

#BeatUpShaneMcMahon doesn't quite have the ring as #BeatUpJohnCena, but it's close.

#33830 Posted by Kingpk (830 posts) -

I almost went to SmackDown tonight. FUCK because this show fucking rules so far.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#33831 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (3006 posts) -

Ssssh It Couple.

#33832 Posted by Dizzyhippos (3377 posts) -

Apparently Mauro has a history of Bipolar Chronic Depression and people are blindly speculating thats why he hasnt been around.

#33833 Posted by soulcake (981 posts) -

Did i miss a good Smackdown ?

#33834 Posted by Hunkulese (4008 posts) -

When do you think they realized that they had multiple segments with different people dressing up as Nikki Bella for no real reason?

#33836 Posted by gaftra (419 posts) -

I still like Tyler and Fandango. I don't know why, I like them and they make that death gimmick work somehow.

#33837 Edited by turboman (9103 posts) -

WrestleMania is fast approaching... and with that is Mania Weekend...... Time to stay in your house and watch too much wrestling... This year is theoretically going to be cheaper than ever before with FloSlam streaming out all of the usual WWN shows. All times are Eastern time zone

• Thursday, March 30th

Evolve 80 at 8PM (Zack Sabre Jr. vs. ACH)

Joey Janela's Spring Break at Midnight (Joey Janela vs. Marty Jannetty, Matt Riddle vs. Dan Severn)

• Friday, March 31st

Evolve 81 at 4PM (Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Michael Elgin)

WWE HOF at 8PM (Kurt Angle, RnR Express, DDP)

KAIJU BIG BATTEL at Midnight

• Saturday, April 1st

SHIMMER at 12PM (Mercedes Martinez vs. Candice LeRae)

Chikara at 4PM (Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Max Smashmaster)

WWE NXT Takeover at 8PM (Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Bobby Roode)

BEYOND at Midnight (Matt Riddle vs. Donovan Dijak, Keith Lee vs. Jeff Cobb)

• Sunday, April 2nd

Wrestlemania at whenever they decide to start.

#33838 Posted by InternetDotCom (3385 posts) -

@turboman: pretty sure Takeover is Saturday this year

#33839 Posted by turboman (9103 posts) -

@internetdotcom: Got it, looks like Chikara gets the axe over WWE Hall of Fame

#33840 Posted by mtfikhan (466 posts) -
#33841 Posted by cornfed40 (309 posts) -

@mtfikhan: Yes. The Thursday, Friday and Sunday Axxess sessions are all only one a day, but on Saturday there are 3 sessions, with the first one starting at 8.

#33842 Posted by InternetDotCom (3385 posts) -

Ali/Neville on 205 Live was almost good enough to start making watching 205 Live seem like a good use of my time

#33843 Edited by soulcake (981 posts) -

I was listening to the wrestling observer. And did Panda just stole Paige here Phone ? ( was real bussy didn't have any time yet for some wrestling DRAMA !)

#33844 Posted by Shindig (3960 posts) -

What the fuck is going on with that sentence @soulcake?

#33845 Posted by soulcake (981 posts) -

@shindig: A hard day of honest work makes my english worse sorry :P