Theres multiple giantbombs!

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JBird

Hey, I'm british so im currently up pretty late revising for an exam tomorrow. But I just noticed on the forums on the main page that the normal names you expect to see are completly different, And whilst it is common sense that the different time zones will result in different parts of the world using giantbomb at different times I never really realised the "cycles" of people that the site has. The type of forum and conversation for me at lunch is completly different to the topics and things at this time.

Ok, so i realise everyone probably knew this. But in my innocence i am amazed :p

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

I don't get what you're talking about.

Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Kiemoe

Kinda like when you play Halo 2 at 3 in the morning and everyone speaks french.

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JBird
@Kiemoe:
Exactly! im pleased you get it, i thought i was just crap at explaining stuff!
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Suicrat

Yeah, after midnight (Eastern time) is when the political discussions get heated. Which, they shouldn't. None of us has any real power, so it's not as though anger will win us anything. (I say 'us' because I'm as guilty of it as the next guy).

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By buzz_clik

Yeah, I'm an Aussie, and as the day wears on the forums slow down for me. By the time I'm done with work, it's the morning everywhere else.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

Oh, I see what you are getting at. The website is probably most active when the U.S./Canada/British crowd is around, and it tires out at different times. It is an interesting concept, but we do all ultimately experience one another on weekends and certain times of the day.